Better postures for tank commanders

thing is, if i see a commander pop out like that, hes just a gigantic target, with most of his body peaking out. and also just doesnt look like hes in the middle of a engagement, guy in the photo definitely is not.
but yeah a more “living guy” style pose would be nice, still a little better than before in any case, having the people look and “act” like people would sell the whole war thing a little better

1 Like

I’m not asking for more queues, just to have a higher chance of being sent to the Pacific when I have marines, LVT and Seagull in my lineup.
Personally I wouldn’t mind waiting a minute or two more if the next map was more suitable.

Alternatively, as I also suggested before, we could have separate lineups for different fronts: so if the map loaded is Pacific, the game would activate my USMC BR2 lineup, and if the map is Tunisia – my British BT2 lineup.

Also, speaking of other suggestions:

1 Like

Now this super long spam in news topic that’s promoting some utterly off topic suggestions is incredibly shameless.

3 Likes

News are a great place to get feed back from helpers and few questions answered, but that doesn’t mean we should abuse this.

2 Likes

Yea true we already see what happens to those that do that so we should keep off topic thing to as lowest as possible

1 Like

Btw, the update went live, and there is no new weapons in the tech tree… I am sad.

Also I had a bug in the practice when I spawned with the Chaffee, the new vision stuff bugged my game and I was considered a deserter but kept me in the practice room without any possibility of quitting

1 Like

Oh well I have to set-up my laptop and see this tbh but I’m not home yet

so it did

It wasn’t a major update, we will have to wait about 40-60 days for next major.

3 Likes

It was not supposed to be a Major update. So I never expected new TT additions.

Ohh, @Valkay had faster fingers.

4 Likes

Oh yep, you are right ! I thought this would be one of the major update indeed.

I kinda hope they make something for Germany/Italy by than. I would really love to see the P26/40 in game.
Also it’s ridiculous how Germany is the only faction without 100 MG.

4 Likes

I made the exact same incorrect presumption a few months ago xD so now I’ve been paying attention to how the test servers are named/worded.

1 Like

update is indeed live, though some weird bugs are happening now, strange…

1 Like

Like branding every player as deserter? xD I couldn’t come up with funnier bug.

5 Likes

man im halfway through the download rn but it seem quite funny ngl

1 Like

Also it doesnt let you play any games after you leave one. I was stuck here after leaving a previous game and joining new one

4 Likes

dam what happening to the graphic here (look like when i first load into a match ngl)

I hope it means they’re working on desertion punishments.
That would be really good news.

Pretty funny that we’re getting leaks through bugs tho.

1 Like

The bug also applies on custom matches and training which i thought was funny

1 Like