Bring back Classic Berlin as event or something

I miss OG Berlin.

berlin2_1000

I miss the attention to detail with historical weapons such as Volksturm’s MP 3008, VG 2, VG 1-5: it was the first time I saw those weapons in Berlin setting in any videogame.

Battle-of-Berlin-is-now-available-for-free-in-Enlisted

I miss Berlin back when it didn’t need to have fake/time travelling weapons which were never used in the actual Battle of Berlin or adopted by the militaries at all such as RPD, AS, AT, Fedorov, MG-45, STG-45, Horn, Conders, belt DP etc in literally every match.

I miss Berlin when it didn’t have paratroopers jumping on top of Reichstag and Chancellery from both factions nonstop.

I miss Berlin when it was the best representation of the city in 1945 I’ve ever seen in videogames.

Ever since the Merge happened I’ve been avoiding Berlin like the plague because now it’s all about BR4-5 fake weapons heaven.

Please bring back Classic Berlin as an event or in some other capacity.

5 Likes

Ah yes, I miss the time were it was 10 germans veteran vs 1 soviet player and 9 bots. Peak Enlisted gameplay.

I understand your point but I would rather have that than go back to pre merge campaign imbalances

2 Likes

While it was immersive. Literally a team would be nothing but bot.

The merge has bad but it also has good.

1 Like

I’m not saying I miss imbalance: not the initial Soviet stomps nor late German superiority.

Keep the BRs and “balance” but e.g. have a Berlin event with top BR being IV.

1 Like

Changing the BR match making system is the key here.

you do realize that you can bring it back ( all of it if not more ) with mods, right?

if not, the suggestion should be aimed to get the equipment limitator for customs.

or customs improvements in general.

1 Like

Probably, but I’m talking about click and play event 10v10, maybe for VE day in May 2024.

well,

that is what it was supposed to happen anyway.

if mods get traction, and liked by devs, they will put it as a event.

now, we might argue that never happened.
but i guess it’s because of the merge.

so now they will be able to think about missing items for various brs that are needed ( mostly japan ), and then get to the other fancy stuff.

→ customization
→ custom improvements ( with it’s equipment selector that was hinted eons ago )
→ animations
→ events
→ new maps

and whatever.

but i doubt they will bring an event for the VE day.

only events we got so far, are… april fools one.

Speaking of April Fool.

I sometime do wish they add some music everyone and then like the moon battle April Fool.

Maybe I a bit used to BF having banger eor music, might not fit Enlisted.

At the very beginning, there was indeed an atmosphere reminiscent of the legendary Battle of Berlin. However, just before the merge, German bomber formations and paratroopers were constantly buzzing around, turning the battle into a crushing ordeal for the pitiful Soviet soldiers armed only with Mosin rifles, facing elite troops equipped with Stg44s and dozens of Tiger 2H tanks. I would like to see a depiction of the actual, classic Battle of Berlin with fixed equipment

2 Likes

It would be nice to see an event where all the old campaigns are restored but with historically accurate equipment

1 Like