Better postures for tank commanders

The upcoming update already has a lot of new features for armored vehicles enthusiasts - the ability to repair modules from inside the vehicle, new realistic effects for the gunner’s and commander’s optics. But there is one more important improvement that we want to please you with, and it’s not just for tankers, but also for outside observers (watching through a sniper’s scope) - better placement of commanders looking out of the tank’s hatch.

Realistic positioning of hands on the hatch, holding the anti-aircraft machine gun’s grip, and simply adjusting the position of commanders in the hatches to make everything look natural.

This is just the beginning of the improvement process - we have already modified more than a dozen vehicles and will continue this process in the future, but you can already enjoy the changes.

38 Likes

it may not look alot for alot of people.

but i’m very glad of small bits like this of animations to make it look better.

24 Likes

look pretty good to me tbh

yay, the days of mind controlled MGs are over.
Its really cool and all, I just dont see who asked for this feature.

1 Like

well i guess some sort of qol for " realism animations ".

although yeah… i won’t deny a proper tank interior with a 360° commander cupola for a less clunky experience would have been much better.

but that’s like… a wet/far dream i presume.

12 Likes

Did you fix the king tiger? Last time i checked on the test server it didnt have hands on the mg

What a lovely change! So cool.

Please don’t left out MG Gunners in APCs as well.

This is how it should look like. :pray::smile:

18 Likes

I think animation department still need work that we ask it or not…

7 Likes

well this means more bug reports about glitched hands on the bug report forum in the future i guess. Please focus on fixing problems more than creating more potential problems (for yourselves) for your own health’s sake

1 Like

Why are you wasting time on such nonsense ? :sleeping:

Game needs new maps and new content, not cosmetic changes :point_up:

5 Likes

Looks good!

Would love to look around/rotate 360 :slight_smile: (especially with Crew weapon)

4 Likes

I dont think their animators create maps

16 Likes

Good change, little improvements are in the end what matters, the attention to detail here and there will improve the game on a big scale!

That being said, I can’t look at that picture without noticing my little heart breaking inside, knowing that this Stug could have a top mounted MG…

16 Likes

I would be happier with customization rework, so players wouldn´t have buy camo for every single campaign. Just group them up ffs.

4 Likes

Well, and StuG III G could have coax MG as well.

I still hope they’ll add coax version to tech tree one day.

9 Likes

Yes, some apc dont have same MG gunner AI too ie M3, axis halftrak

1 Like

make them also breath & look left/right occasionally and you completed the work nicely.

4 Likes

beautiful, now, when we have a Japan event?

2 Likes

Also soldiers that are standing should have small animations so they dont look completely frozen

2 Likes

i bet the event that japan get something it would be a decal or a sword (just have a gut feeling that all)