Make an event for BR1 only

1. For veteran players – ever since the Merge (and to be fair before the merge for a very long time as well) there has been no reason at all to use stuff like T-26, BT-7, Sten, M3 Grease Gun, Pz III J, BA-11, Pz 38t, Chi-Ha, M8 Greyhound and a whole bunch of other iconic WW2 stuff from BR1 because BR 1-3 matchmaker anyway and you can just mostly use better BR2 stuff or even BR3 stuff and get comfortably downtiered.

2. For new players – an event with BR1 limitation would ensure that they don’t meet downtiered BR3 daddies, or get sprayed by MGs, PPS-42s, P-38 rockets and Pz III N HEAT. And might actually enjoy their time in the game.

I miss having BT-7 as the scary tank of OBT Moscow and dueling against Pz III.

iirc for context, WT already has these events where only BR [X-Y] can participate.

8 Likes

Smells like weakness. You don’t use whatever you want for fun?

The Answer is to take out B.R out of the equation. It’s a shit sytem to begin with

1 Like

I play with BR 1 equipment very often, and I will even equip myself with a BR5 weapon for the pilot of a BR1 plane. So I play with BR1 equipment against players who have BR5 equipment because there is no equipment meta in this game.

If you can combine it, you will destroy TIGER B or IS2.

1 Like

you are acting like there was any reason for veteran players to use them before the merge.

(and to be fair before the merge for a very long time as well)

I agree, it is very disheartening that in game there is little to zero effort to explore and expand upon BR1. Unfortunately there is little reason as to why anyone would want to return to a suffering BR level. I have played BR1 to play with a friend of mine who started enlisted, and it was very disappointing. We were faced with all BR3 players and were steamrolled every game. (3 games). BR1 and BR1 NewPlayers should be separated from existing players. Not because they can’t learn, but because there is nothing supporting them to be able to play. They have no engineer squads, no vehicles, and no anti-tank/vehicle items to play with. I believe new players should be given a BR2 rifle and BR2 SMG (just one of each) to start them out with. It’s just an opinion and a thought.

3 Likes

Low BR is great fun. Many vet players already stay there and play with low tier gear.
But if you look at the player base as a whole it may be a minority. Many level up their armies and take on end content. Low BR is just the path they have taken and will not go back. That is normal.
I don’t think that an event limited to a specific BR is a bad idea, as it can provide players with the fun of fighting with different gear than usual.
But replacing the usual events we do every month with it might cause some complaints from those who want to continue playing with BR5.
It would be better to hold the BR events separately from the usual events, so that only those who want to do them can attend. I would like to see gold orders, lots of silver, etc. as rewards.
And they should do BR2,BR3,BR4 events as well as BR1.
Randomly BR1 this month, BR4 next month…and so on.
People will train several units and prepare several decks for the event. The grind should be fun again.

1 Like

Wow, you couldn’t be further from the truth.

Hear hear

Complains about only fighting BR III players
Sample size of 3 matches
Not even mentioning which faction

Ya it’s really fun to take T-26 and get megablasted by a time travelling yellow 1944 Pz IV J near Moscow.

2 Likes

Imo low BR is more fun than high BR.
But that’s personal prefference.

8 Likes

I agree. High br has too many explosions for my taste and most of the maps suck

4 Likes

Clown opinion. The only difference in maps are Tunisia, moscow and Berlin.

Tunisia and Berlin has objectively the worst maps in the game… All other is okay.

And howitzer spam is way more prevelent in low BR.

Low BR is good only for people with lower skill that are too insecure about facing good full auto weapons.
Ohh and yes, for seal clubbers that enjoys farming people that can’t even buy EP and medkits for every soldier.

You have no rights to say that. Everyone has their own preferences and opinions. I like low br if you dont like it then dont play it

5 Likes

High BR Is more fun, but High BR issue is players have to put to much fire power in a small area making the game to much fast paced and explosive oriented, high BR need bigger map and multiple objectives for counter this and disperse player on the map

2 Likes

Also high BR has a lot more auto weapons (almost 100%).
So many “firefights” are more or less: brrt - squad wipe. Not my thing.

5 Likes

That’s exactly why it’s not fun for me.
It’s so much daka I don’t have time to fight.

2 Likes

But if wasn’t for this it would be more fun because almost all iconic ww2 equipment are in high BR, currently play low BR cut off the players from using those equipment… And also if wasn’t like this you could just put BA in your BR 5 line up and role play as 1945 German

2 Likes