Make an event for BR1 only

I’d argue mid BR would have similar effect. And you wouldn’t see the post war weapons (some already in game, more to come).
So it’s debatable.

1 Like

Mid BR would be my favorite, but sadly it’s basically non existent atm

6 Likes

But there is not mid BR currently is just low and high, who is another separate issue not less important

2 Likes

Stating a fact doesn’t equal a complaint.

A statement of situation doesn’t equate to a problem.

Do you understand subjectivity and objectivity? Or are you just always rude to everyone? You have nothing of value to add to any conversation or forum post. Very sad that you can’t enjoy others and their posts on this forum without poo-pooing everything.

You got anything better to do with your life other than insulting me for pointing out that the dude lacks intel and has too small of a scale to properly make judgements?

Oh sorry, didn’t realize you’re an Xbox player. That makes sense

I did not insult you. I made a statement about you. There is nothing good that’s going to ever come from speaking with you. You are condescending and always being very rude to anyone who makes a post you dislike. Why can’t you have any form of constructive criticism rather than tearing people down for having a different opinion? You have even stated to me that you are a spiteful person and you dislike the other factions in game.

Yes I play Xbox, I have fun playing on Xbox, what does that have to do with anything in relation to the conversation?

1 Like