Add "cancel seat change" and separate "exit vehicle" buttons

1. Currently once you press the button to change from one seat to another in a tank, you can’t cancel the process, and you’ll have to change it back, wasting a lot of time – maybe pressing the original seat key again would cancel the process?

2. Currently the only “vehicle interaction” or “use” key is F and it also works as “exit vehicle”, however it is very close to the D key and sometimes leads to unwanted ejections as pilot – would be great to be able to enter vehicles with F but also optionally exit with another key which is harder to reach?

5 Likes

Maybe you should reset the keyboard position

Idk, I’m able to cancel seat changing/exiting.

Maybe it’s a problem on your side?

But if you have a problem with the vehicle interaction key being F, you can easily change it in the key binds.

i can cancel exiting, but not seat changing…

How do you cancel seat changing?

Exiting can be cancelled, but I’d appreciate it to not be on the same button as entering.

I don’t know, it just comes randomly and I’m just able to do it. Maybe try switching to your originally seat? I can’t remember if that’s what I did but I swear you can cancel seat changing.

After you select another seat to switch, you cannot cancel it. Pressing the button of the original seat will not respond. Pressing another seat again will reset the progress bar, but it will not affect the actual switching behavior.

At least this is the result of my test just now(PC).

1 Like