Add "Fronts" presets for factions

Let’s say I have BR2 USA lineup and BR2 British lineup.

I would very much like it if the map loaded was Tunisia, my British lineup would be chosen automatically, and if the map loaded was Pacific, the USA lineup would be activated.

This would be optional so new players wouldn’t be forced to tinker with it.

But experienced players could benefit ftom this option.

USA itself could have a couple lineup options like BR2 Normandy and BR2 Pacific.

When Normandy is loaded, it would be the army and normal tanks, when the Pacific - the marines with amphibious tanks and water based planes.

If we still can’t have Puma and Volkssturm weapons moved to high BR for some reasons, then having lineup options for Germany would also make sense, e.g. I would be able to setup Puma and Pz IV J Germany if Ardennes on BR3, but M14/41 and Beretta M38 Italy if Tunisia on BR3.

22 Likes

I would love that.

2 Likes

you and maybe like 2 other people out of the thousands of players are the only ones asking for this, and the developers are never going to do it, so why ask every week?

Or just let us change our squads at the start of the match. For an example I usually dont bring planes because if you get urban maps they become mostly useless. Also some classes like mortars and paratroopers are more useful in attacking and I wont use them because if i end up in defense they will be less useful than normal squads.

4 Likes

Something like this would be great

But this would be my prefered option. Have a drop down box at the beginning of the map to choose from your Preset decks. One time choice, once its selected you are locked in for the match (Obvioulsy can only choose appropriate BR decks)

2 Likes

But Darkflow wants you to buy slots

Slots would still be helpful if you want to cycle vehicles and apcs

then you could also be buying preset slots :laughing:

1 Like