Some more weapons for soviet union

I was off today so I though why not do another one of these anyhow before we start the usuals

Axis
Allies
Soviets

Weapons for soviet union

Pasta boys
Baguette

without any further ado let’s start

Korovin pistol-carbine

(This is a pistol-carbine firing 7.63 Mauser(One of the reasons it lost the competition) and it couldn’t fire automatically it had a 20-round mag )
The automatic operation of the pistol-carbine was built on the principle of blowback. Trigger mechanism of hammer type. There was a bolt stop that stopped the bolt in the rear position after the magazine was emptied and a movable reflector. The sight is sectoral, cut for shooting at a range of up to 500 m. The bolt was moved to the rear position not by acting on the reloading handle, but by wrapping your fingers around the rear part of the bolt, which has a notch on both sides.
When shooting to determine the accuracy of fire (naturally, only with single fire), the Korovin submachine gun showed the same result as the Tokarev and Degtyarev submachine guns. The general conclusion from the test results was as follows: “… reliable in operation, the accuracy of firing single shots is no worse than that of P.P. Tokarev and Degtyarev, the recoil is average, the trigger is satisfactory, the discharge is convenient, the size and shape is bulky and uncomfortable to wear.”

Dagtreyav submachine gun (1931)

(An early version of Dagtreyav SMG that would lead to PPD-34.Since its not so much distinct maybe an event weapon?)

with a blowback bolt and a lever-hammer percussion mechanism (according to the operating principle - Thompson type). An automatic safety device against premature firing is the hammer lever, which prevents the firing pin from striking the cartridge primer until the barrel is completely closed by the bolt. On the left side of the bolt box there is a retractable fuse, which, when the bolt is moved to the rearmost position, being raised upward, prevents the bolt from moving forward even when the trigger is pressed. When the safety is lowered down, the trigger mechanism is in the firing position. The sight is sector-shaped, ranged up to 1400 m. The cartridges are fed from a detachable sector-type box magazine with a double-row arrangement of 25 rounds.

BNK INZ-2

The BNK INZ-2 submachine gun in general appearance and the principle of operation of the automation does not differ from the Degtyarev submachine gun. The main difference is the modified design of the shutter and trigger mechanism. Casings and bolt boxes, despite their external similarity, are not interchangeable.

before we move on to next SMG something interesting

Belt-fed pistol

Made in the 1920s it seems and the gun can accept 36 round belt (DF it will be so funny if this is added before a German Beltfed MG)

Tokarev SMG (1931)

(The second gun)

It works on the principle of a short barrel stroke with locking the channel by skewing the barrel in a vertical plane according to the “Browning” scheme (that is, without an earring like the TT) using the interaction of the replica surfaces of the nipple barrel and liner, pressed into the frame in front of the magazine receiver (light square in Fig. 7). In the same illustration, two bolt lugs and lugs on the barrel are clearly visible. At the base of the trigger guard there is a reversible safety switch. The hammer-type impact mechanism, which, in combination with the principle of locking the bolt, unlike most other systems (with the exception of the Korovin submachine gun of the second sample), ensured firing when the bolt was in the forward position. The sight is the simplest, consisting of two flip flaps for 100 and 200 m. The sector-type double-row box magazine with a capacity of 25 rounds is very similar to the Degtyarev one, but has holes on both side walls to control the presence of cartridges.

Korovin submachine gun 1st sample (1931)

The Korovin submachine gun of the 1st sample is a type of weapon with a fixed barrel and a blowback bolt. The trigger mechanism allows for single and automatic fire. The fire type translator flag is located in front of the right of the trigger guard, and the safety flag is located behind the left of it. The shutter handle is located on top. The sight is sectoral, ranged up to 500 m. Food is supplied from a direct box magazine with a capacity of 25 rounds.(There is also second sample but its not much different than this it only differs placement of some parts)

Prilutsky submachine gun (1931)

The automatic operation of the Prilutsky submachine gun is based on the recoil principle of the semi-free bolt. It has a compression-type fire rate retarder (air). The translator safety flag is located on the left side of the box. The cartridges are fed from a direct box magazine with a capacity of 25 cartridges.

Rukavishnikov carbine(SKR)

(This one I included in my last soviet suggestion but in that I stated I couldn’t find any info about it now I have found some info about it)
The designer presented the first versions of his SKR (Rukavishnikov self-loading carbine) back in 1944. Two stages of testing showed that the chosen scheme was interesting, but crude - the carbine did not pass tests for trouble-free operation of the automation and survivability of parts.
Again like what happened to Simonov SVS-53, the army suggested modification to gun
and some modifications were made most notably a dust cover .
When tested by fire, the SKR turned out to be almost equivalent to the SKS No. 14 carbine in terms of combat accuracy at a distance of up to 800 meters and was inferior to its fellow SKS No. 13. However, as noted in the report, the results when shooting from the Rukavishnikov carbine could have been affected by weather conditions (frost -20-25 °C, haze), which was not the case when shooting from the SKS.

But when shooting at a practical rate of fire at a distance, the SKR was confidently ahead of everyone, allowing it to fire 40 rounds per minute versus 30-35 for Simonov with a greater accuracy of hits. The testers confidently attributed this advantage to the batch loading used by Rukavishnikov.
(This was from completion to make a carbine for new intermediate cartirage the winner was simonov SKS )

KB-P-290

Made by Dolgushev-Ivanov had 10 round permanent mag
This gun was also part of the completion

KB-P-330

From the same completion
designed by Garanin, Bugrov and Degtyarev it had a bipod and attached magazines for 20 and 25 rounds.

Bulkin Tank MG

The machine gun has automatic gas release. The machine gun has a belt feed, right. The tape used was canvas.

Machine gun weight – 12.5 kg

Machine gun length – 950 mm

Initial bullet speed – 860 m/s

Number of production parts – 86

Number of complete disassembly parts – 42

Number of parts of incomplete disassembly – 10

The weapon has a variable technical rate of fire, varying from 600 to 1200 rounds per minute.

The machine gun has an air-cooled barrel with advanced fins.

Afanasyev machine gun

The automatic machine gun operated on a gas outlet with a piston (it is separately mentioned that the hole for removing powder gases from the barrel was drilled tilted backwards), locking was carried out by tilting the bolt upwards. The tape drive mechanism was original: its main part was a double-armed feed lever rotating around the longitudinal axis; the ejector was structurally similar to PPS-43. Ammunition was supplied from a metal belt with a capacity of 100 rounds, structurally similar to the MG-34 belt , which was located in a round box adjacent to the machine gun from below. The total weight of the Afanasyev machine gun without box and tape was 5.89 kg.(Chambered for 7.62 M43)

And Last gun

Automatic carbine 1934

(First model)
(Second model)
The development of the 1933 rifle design became the 1934 automatic carbine. An interesting feature of this carbine is the presence in the design of the trigger of an adjustable rate of fire retarder (from 120 to 600 rpm). But the main thing is that F.V. Tokarev abandoned locking by turning the bolt and switched to a scheme with a skewed bolt, which became the basis for all his subsequent models of automatic rifles and carbines. In addition, in the 1934 carbine, F.V. Tokarev implemented other innovations:

– a muzzle, which combines a gas chamber, a muzzle brake and a protrusion for a bayonet, as well as a method for connecting it to the barrel using a thread and a transverse wedge;
– Revelli grooves in the chamber;

– trigger mechanism with a rotating sear (rocker arm);

• a method of attaching the trigger mechanism using a latch, fixed by a rotary lock in the rear end of the receiver.

Subsequently, all these technical solutions were applied by F.V. Tokarev in the SVT-38 and SVT-40 rifles, and the 1934 carbine is their first prototype.

With that out of the way there is another thing I want to suggest the other day Sexytent made a post Predict what enlisted will look like in 3 year and in that post he suggested some Jet-planes but for soviets he did write this so I took upon myself to find a jet plane for soviets and I found somthing

and I come upon this

Plane number “302”

A fighter with an unusual power plant, consisting of one upper-stage liquid-propellant rocket engine and two ramjet engines with rectangular controllable nozzles under the wing, a normal cantilever low-wing aircraft according to the design. Under the tail there is a L.S. Dushkin RD-1400 liquid propellant engine with a thrust of up to 1400 kg, under the wing there are two ramjet engines designed by V.S. Zuev. There are two ShVAK cannons in the nose of the fuselage and two of the same under the cockpit, and under the wing there is a retractable suspension for two PCs or FABs. This was the aircraft according to the 1940 project, conceived as the world’s first fighter with a composite jet group. It was developed by a group of engineer M.K. Tikhonravov under the general leadership of A.G. Kostikov - at that time the chief engineer of the RNII (NII-3). In the spring of 1941, the project was reported and approved by the technical council of the institute. After defending the project at the VVA commission, A.G. Kostikov sent the project to the NKAP, where on July 17-18, 1942 it was approved by the commission: S.A. Khristianovich, A.V. Chesalov, S.N. Shishkin, V. I. Polikovsky and others. In the second half of 1942, A. G. Kostikov introduced K. E. Voroshilov to the project. On the same day, at a reception with Stalin, the “302” project was approved, and Kostikov himself was appointed Chief Designer of OKB-55 and director of the pilot plant. M.R. Bisnovat became the head of the OKB , and A.A. Andreev became the deputy. V.D. Yarovitsky was invited to perform strength calculations, and M.K. Tikhonravov was in charge of aerodynamic calculations. By the spring of 1943, the production of Zuev ramjet engines was behind schedule - they were completed only in the form of half-life-size models and did not undergo full testing. The Dushkina D-1-A liquid-propellant rocket engine with a thrust of 1100 kgf with an additional chamber of 450 kgf was not yet ready and had just begun fire tests. Therefore, they decided to equip the 302 fighter only with the RD-2M two-chamber liquid rocket engine. Since the development of the liquid-propellant rocket engine was delayed, it was decided to test the fighter in a glider version, designated “302P”. The weapons and some equipment were removed from the aircraft, and a mock-up of a single-chamber liquid-propellant rocket engine under the fairing was installed in the rear fuselage. At the end of August 1943, he entered testing at the LII. Flight tests revealed not entirely satisfactory stability characteristics, and the 302P was sent to TsAGI, where it was tested in a full-scale wind tunnel. During purging in the T-104 TsAGI pipe, aerodynamic quality K = 15 was achieved. After modifications, the aircraft was comprehensively studied in several dozen flights in tow behind the Tu-2 and B-25. According to S.N. Anokhin’s flight assessment , the “302P” aircraft was exceptionally stable and controllable in all axes, glided well, performed “barrel rolls,” and was easy to land after uncoupling from the towing vehicle. M.L. Gallai , who was on the “302P” flyby, called the car a “standard”. A similar assessment was given by the second flyby pilot B.N. Kudrin
and leading testing engineer V.N. Elagin. The landing speed of 115-120 km/h set during testing corresponded to the normal landing mode of the interceptor. There were no motorized flights due to the unavailability of the rocket engine. The structure of the aircraft is wooden, the wing (RAF-34 15% profiles at the root and NACA-230 8% at the ends) and tail with plywood sheathing, the fuselage is a monocoque. The plane was very clean and pleasant to fly. The landing gear was retracted by a hydraulic system. The first version of the power plant (LPRE and 2 ramjet engines) assumed the highest speed “302” - 900 km/h, ceiling - 9000 m and its climb time - 2 minutes. Calculated data of “302P”: ground speed 800 km/h, ceiling - 18,000 m (?!), climb to altitude 5000 m - 2.1 min, 9000 m - 2.8 min, flight range - 100 km. Only the take-off run was realistic, 16-18 seconds and a take-off speed of 200 km/h. With 400 rounds of ammunition for 4 guns, 505 kg of fuel and 1,230 kg of oxidizer, the empty weight of the aircraft was 1,502 kg and the take-off weight was 3,358 kg.

Armament
Cannons 4 x ShVAK-20
Bombs or RS, pcs. 2

So the 302P is just a plane with rocket engine while normal 302 is rocket + 2jet engine + armament

Thats it hope you enjoyed it

15 Likes

Oh no parrot might actually gone insane if this get added and those MG

8 Likes

Waiting for DF to add this before a German belt-fed MG imma laugh my a** off

3 Likes

me too anyway that 302 look very similar to Me262 ngl definitely a premium

oh wait there are 2 version

I don’t know its the only Jet plane I could fine for soviets that was actually made before war’s end so if we stay in ww2 and have Jet fighters in Tech tree this might be the only soviet Jet fighter

1 Like

Yes The 302 P is just a normal plane with only a rocket engine it seems that they removed the gun ,too the 302 is the normal one with Jet engines and guns and bomb(Rocket engines are different between 302P and normal 302, too)

1 Like

here come parrot

1 Like

He linked me into this nightmare so I’ve seen it already.

And if the Soviets were to get more toys then we may as well just call them Spartans at this point from the Halo universe 10% damage reduction body armor falling from the sky with an MG moving with impossible weapons and perfect weapons overall what more could you ask for.

4 Likes

imagine if there is also a belt fed rifle tho that would make a full belt fed loadout possible

too bad there is no belt fed melee tho

1 Like

Oh no but there might be one who knows ? defiantly not me wink wink

1 Like

Well after checking my inventory of weapons I found something that might be that AS-44 in light machine configuration which is belt fed
And also to add to cancer lets give them PPSH with 144 round

7 Likes

dam lucky as44 are assaulter weapon tho otherwise everyone would immediately flock to USSR to farm for these thing (if it got add that is)

1 Like

everybody but it doesn’t end there you know Condors is belt-fed SMG right
here is TKB 340 a belt fed SMG

Or there is also this

TKB-264-42
Soldier : Stalin can we have FG-42
Stalin : we have FG-42 at home and its belt fed

4 Likes

this is an interesting case i guess since condor are smg but fg42 are class as auto rifle in game so this one is way too problematic to class imo but nice to know tho

2 Likes

There are tons of this seems the soviets were pumping prototypes left and right I have now over 100 weapons in my inventory for soviets that I could suggest more than any nation and the funny thing is that I didn’t want to do any soviet weapon suggestions until coldestwinter_ asked me like 2 weeks ago

2 Likes

This would be so cool :joy:

4 Likes

the only belt fed mg for germany they should add is the other MG-15 (the bergman one)… lol

Why stop at that?

We obviously need this, game badly needs secret weapons, so boring without them

3 Likes

please dont… we dont need another parrot spam about 100 round belt fed pistols for axis.

3 Likes

2 Likes