Predict what Enlisted will look like in 3 years

I want them sweet sweet firearm prototypes

1 Like

Maybe by 2030 we will have working non laggy servers, and working bipods + more fluid animations + ai that is at least as smart as one in F.E.A.R + vehicles that will gain some weight and not get stuck on every small or medium sized objects and more sane monetization with things that are worth our money and more frequent sales.

If they ever do Korean war and cold war i hope it will be at BR7 far away from BR4 and 5. BR6 can have super heavy tanks that would still be there in WW2.

I don’t want copy of WT situation where Heavy ww2 tanks are fighting vs M46 with Heatfs and just murdering me instantly.

More pve would be very welcome, they could expand on it and have new unlock trees with imaginary weapons and vehicles. You can go full Wolfenstein on it because why not.

1 Like

PVE and singleplayer missions
Italy and uk into separate factions
france maybe
more mm queues
free on steam
multiple new maps and fronts
more guns and vehicles
better customization
better custom matches
bipods fixed
advanced AI

3 Likes

Yes, I agree with you. If future Cold War era weapons are added, it will be at least after BR7.
The game needs to focus on WW2 for a while, there are a lot of weapons and maps that have not been introduced yet… Also, while adding more content to BR5+ you can also add new toys for players playing in BR1-2 and BR3-4. There will be a number of weapons that deserve to be there.
Well, to make BR3-4 a more interesting tier, I think the matching queue problem needs to be solved, but that too, well, if it can land on Steam, it can be done.
Btw,What kind of WW2 jet fighters could appear? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I looked into it myself.

Japan

Shinden
Jet Fighter
Actually not completed by the end of the war, reciprocating aircraft, but there were plans to convert it to a jet engine

Kikka

Jet attack aircraft
Prototype made its first flight three days before the end of the war, but did not experience actual combat until the end of the war

U.S.A.

F-80 (named P-80 during the ww2) Shooting Star
Jet fighter
900 aircraft produced, but World War II ends before they are deployed.
Later deployed in the Korean War.

United Kingdom
De_Havilland_DH-100_Vampire_2_ExCC
DH.100 Vampire
Jet fighter
Although the first flight was successful in 1943, the mass production version of this aircraft was not deployed until 1946, after the end of World War II, as the British prioritized increasing production of existing aircraft during World War II.

Germany

Me 262
Jet fighter
It experienced a small amount of actual combat during World War II.

He 162 Volksjäger
Jet Fighter
It was the fastest aircraft of the first generation of jet fighters.

All first-generation Soviet jet aircraft were first flown after World War II. As far as I can tell now. :sob:

1 Like

Look up the Caproni Campini N.1. It is confirmed that Italians made and flew the first jet :eyes:

Spoiler

The Ho 229 will be my favorite if jets are ever released.

Spoiler

2 Likes

Ew. This game should not exceed past Korea. Korea had basically the same equipment as WW2 anyway.

One day “in about 5 years” when they have finished everything else they have started (please snail)

I would love modern era with jets, attack choppers, transport choppers, IFVs, night vision etc etc

Also bigger maps, 25 players aside, etc etc

…assuming it survives its population problem. Warthunder took a long time too

1 Like

I think you are mistaking Cold War (It lasted till 1991) with Korean War (till 1951) which is a big mistake.

The game still faces many challenges, but I imagine that eventually this game will have a player base as large as WT’s and become a leading F2P military game title like WT.
I am sure they will accomplish this.

1 Like

Im hoping it will…still investing in its potential myslef. It took warthunder a loooooong time to get rolling and popular.

I guess I was sort of hoping Enlisted would be fast tracked since alot of assets/Dagor engine advancements are already created thanks to warthunder

1 Like

My bad, was meant to type Korea

I think they will generally accomplish them.

Only here I am doubtful.

I did not know that Giovanni Battista Caproni manufactured jet airplanes.

1 Like

artworks-000128332958-ag3was-t500x500

1 Like

Italians are the most consistent throughout history at making effective weapons of war, change my mind.

Ok
Mitragliatrice_Breda_MOD._30

2 Likes

In theory, the Breda mod. 30 system isn’t that bad.

1 Like

You forgot to mention this beautiful pistol.

1 Like