Temporarily available: Unique premium squads for the USSR and USA

Yes for sure, they def need this for TT, maybe reason i wont bother, lvling low USSR, when i already have, Event BR5 stuff for a line up. :rofl:

got to laugh at the timing here, now you mention low BR Ussr semi auto :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Although everyone is saying its crap. Im still thinking about getting it to plug that gap in the lineup.

I have a Soviet BR 5 lineup made up of event squads lol…havent even needed to buy any weapons for BR 5

2 Likes

Well i wouldn’t own one, and could i of up in QLD , back in the day, could of bought one, for real, but was told they crap, never bought it :rofl:

Believe, i bought a Swedish Mauser 6.65, or w/e caliber, had to take that back too, just went straight through the Roo’s and they didn’t know they had been hit, and just run off :cry:

1 Like

really? My mate still runs a 6.5 and it destroys?

I use a AIA Jungle Carbine replica chambered in 7.62. :stuck_out_tongue:

you know why? because those SKS mags you were talking about fit in it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Man this is from ages ago but anyway

The first one is select fire the tokarev 1929 carbine

7 Likes

There are these ,too but they will most likely be a event or gold order weapon

9 Likes

Sweet list dude. Makes you wonder with that many avaialble, why there isnt one haha

3 Likes

And were only avalible a year ago in some event many current players dont have

2 Likes

Um, the PPS 42 and PPS 43 are very nice SMGs. But I do agree the USSR is severely lacking in the LMG department in BR2, and the 15rnd gold order MG isnt going to help at all, lmfao

I was more getting at they are perhaps “too nice” for BR 2. Some less high performance ones would be a good fit here. A huge amount of SMGs got their BR rating lowered because of the gold standard PPS 42/43 set at BR 2. If there was something lesser here, the rest could go back up.

But Its not that important anymore (cos everything moved down) I suppose

3 Likes

Is it too much work to add a variety of such weapons ingame? I would enjoy different rifles which might share the same stats as the svt but look very different. I somehow think that the game does not get enough new levels as it used to…

4 Likes

May i ask, will there ever be more decals for tanks? Its quite not much, what we have right now. I dont think its too much work, but would still be really satisfying for most of us. In war thunder for example, there is a huge amount of decals, which could be simply added to enlisted.

What do you think?

3 Likes

Its not about nice. Its about something else.
Also PPS42/43 are basically the same. Leaving just two actual SU SMGs, the PPS and the PPD34.

The number of people that I know who still occasionally play, has dwindled to a handful since the merge. It’s sad to see but is the reality. The deafening silence since the FUBAR Steam launch hasn’t helped either.

2 Likes

Yeah there are still no simple balkenkreuz/white star/red star symbols

3 Likes

At least Keo said these are planned.

3 Likes

Good to know. I hope they wont wait years to add them

2 Likes

84 days ago, long planification style.

3 Likes

I cant find these squads in the store. Am I losing my mind? (dont answer that)

I’m a bit surprised. There’s lots of talk about the SKS (funny rifle if a bit underperforming), but none about…

• The best allies fighter plane of the game, available again for a short window.

Guys, seriously. The real jewel here isn’t the sks or ppd variant, it’s the Tempest mk.V!

Where are the fly boys? :smile:

4 Likes