A few interesting guns I found for AXIS

Axis
Allies
Soviets
Pasta boys
Baguette

Star Si35(DF I want a blue division event squad)

The Si35 was a Spanish submachine gun that was produced by Star Bonifacio Echeverria.
The Si35, RU35 and TN35 are standard blowback operated submachine guns. All three weapons are visually identical and mechanically very similar, with the same layout and control setups, with the only discernible differences between the Si35, RU35 and TN35 being the rates of fire of all three weapons. The RU35 had a rate of fire of 300 RPM, likely due to a bolt weight, the TU35 had a rate of fire of 700 RPM, while the Si35 had a unique capability for weapons at the time: the ability to toggle between two rates of fire. This ability was not seen on many weapons before that time, or after, for that matter, with the most famous weapon having a variable rate of fire being the Browning Automatic Rifle.
(variety of ammo but it would make sense for it if added to use 9mm parabellum )(380 M/S)(300-700RPM like BAR can change between them)

Krnka-Sederl 1885

The Krnka-Sederl 1885 is a prototype Austro-Hungarian bolt-action rifle.
Designed by Karel Krnka in 1885 and produced by Thomas Sederl, the Krnka-Sederl was an early bolt-action repeating rifle. The prototype was sent to the k. k. technisches & administratives Militär-Comité for testing, where it performed poorly during testing and was rejected. Krnka felt that time constraints prevented him from fully developing the weapon to its full potential. Despite its rejection, the committee felt that the weapon was promising enough for them to allow development of the rifle to continue; however, it appears no further action was taken on the prototypes after that.
(11 mm Werndi) (10 Round detachable mag)

Bergmann pistol No. 5 model 1897 carbine variant

a detachable wooden stock and a 13.5 inch (343 mm) barrel
other than that it’s same as the Bergmann pistol(Could be carbine for BR2 )(10 round or 20 round)

Bergmann No5/1897(Normal pistol)

The Bergmann No.5 is an early semi-auto pistol. It was the last in the commercially successful line of Bergmann pistols, featuring improvements such as a detachable magazine. It failed to acquire any military contracts due to competition from the far more popular C96 Mauser. The Bergmann No.5 is a much more effective pistol than the Bergmann Simplex. Not only does it use a stronger round, it also uses a larger magazine.

Now why I include this pistol cause it has 2 cool prototypes May the Force be with you

This pistol includes several feature distinct from the standard No.5 pistol. It has a full-length barrel shroud, and a tangent style rear sight (the actual tangent blade of which is missing). These are changes that are understandable from a Swiss military perspective, although the gun failed to win them over even with those elements.

And the second prototype this seems to be just a prototype that led to the Bergmann No5 not like first prototype where it was modified after normal pistol

Sig model U

The SIG company of Neuhausen Switzerland spent the 1920s, 30s, and 40s working on developmental semiauto rifles to sell both to the Swiss military and abroad. One of the experimental models in the succession of designs was the Model U, of which 16 were made in caliber 7.5x55mm Swiss. It was a gas-tappet operated action with a tilting bolt, and included a permanently mounted 1.8x optical sight on the left side of the receiver (the same type as used in the K31/42 marksman’s rifle). The Model U was made in 1942 and 1943, to typical Swiss levels of quality and precision. Like the designs both before and after, it was a valuable iterative step for SIG but not a rifle which would find any military or commercial sales.

Scoped C96 Conehammer Carbine

It has the long barrel and detachable stock (in place of the standard pistol grip) of the C96 carbine. The most obvious feature, however, is the telescopic sight mounted on the piece. This was not installed by the Mauser factory, but was added around the time the carbine was originally purchase. The scope and mounts are of the same vintage as the gun (right around 1900).

The scope mount is a quick-detachable claw style typical of German sporting arms, and it fits the C96 carbine quite well. The eye relief and scope height both fit nicely with the stock position, and I expect this would be a very nice and comfortable piece to shoot.

Terni M91 Carcano Semiauto conversion

This rifle started out its life an a normal M91 Carcano long rifle, before being converted into an experimental self-loader by the Terni Arsenal. Rather than adding a gas piston to the barrel, Terni engineered a short recoil system. The barrel and bolt recoil together about a centimeter (3/8 inch) upon firing. Instead of the original bolt with two lugs and a 90-degree throw, a new 8-lug bolt was used, which only requires a slight amount of rotation to unlock. That unlocking is done by an angled wedge that the bolt travels up as it recoils rearward.

The rifle is still chambered in the original 6.5x52mm caliber, using standard 6-round Mannlicher style clips. The date of the conversion is not clear, although the base rifle was manufactured in 1908.

(A huge assumption here this rifle was made before ww2 , but it might as well be after the war here are my reasons is usage of 6.5 mm which wouldn’t make sense in a world in the aftermath of WW2 (the ammo is hard to get to nowadays,too the batches dry up so fast and then you have to wait like a year so they can restock and to get your hand on those rounds but before you can it all dries up again ) but for all I know it might have been a gun from after WW2 if that’s the case ignore this

Mannlicher self-loading rifle model 1891,

In 1891 Mannlicher unveiled a clip loading semiautomatic rifle based on the principles established in his 1885 machinegun. This rifle used a barrel sleeve like the one later used by John Browning in the design of his Remington autoloading rifle (although the resemblance ends there - the Mannlicher was a short recoil action design, the Browning/Remington a long recoil action design)

Mannlicher self-loading rifle model 1893

The Mannlicher M1893 is a semi automatic rifle chambered in the 8x50mm round. It uses a screw delayed blowback operation where the bolt has 70° angled locking lugs that have to overcome a quater twist that delays the action until the gas pressure drops to a safe level to eject. The bolt cocks the striker on opening (a la Mauser) and fires from a closed position. When firing the trigger pulls a lever connected to a sear to fire the weapon. The magazine is stripper fed and holds 5 rounds.

Fusil ametrallador Trapote, modelo 1933

Spain government being unhappy with the outcome of a 1927 competition to replace the Ejército 's FA Hotchkiss Mod II m/25 light machine guns. That contest was won by established arms-maker Astra with its Fusil ametrallador Astra-Unión, modelo 1927. But government industrial policy favoured alternative manufacturers.

Result was an order for the FA Trapote m/33 to be produced by Fabrica de Armas de Oviedo in Asturias. These gas-operated weapons were made to a patent by artillery officer Andrés Trapote. A gas regulator allowed rate of fire to be easily adjustable between 60 and 650 rpm. Worn barrels could be replaced in the field without special tools. The gun was fed by box magazines (of 15 or 20 rounds used with a cartridge charger) but these proved to be dirt traps and difficult to clean. The side-mounted box magazines also shifted the balance of the weapon as rounds were depleted. Measuring some 1.18 m in length and weighing 9.2 kg empty, only ~400 x FA Trapote m/33 were completed.
( 7x57mm Mauser)(60 to 600 adjustable)(15 to 20 Box mag)

And now for a meme gun (Should be buildable)(PLS DF)

This is talian pneumatic grenade launcher from 1930

Italian Granade launcher rifles

Hellfeld self-loading rifle

(Middle one)
this is a locked-breech design adapted from the Mannlicher 1896 pistol. After Mannlicher died in 1904, a German officer and gun runner called Alfred von Hellfeld obtained the patent rights to this gun and built prototypes for tests. The Hellfeld rifle was trialed briefly in Britain prior to World War I but was not successful.

M/42 Suomi(KP42)

While Finland was one of the first countries to introduce submachine guns for military use in substantial numbers during World War 2 the standard issue submachine gun selected
(M/31), also proved a limiting factor in effectively increasing the number of these weapons in the use of the Finnish military. Suomi M/31 submachine gun was a weapon cherished by the soldiers using it. Still, it was also costly and difficult to manufacture compared to the next generation of submachine guns, which many other countries introduced during World War 2. As an answer to this problem, Tikkakoski (sole manufacturer of Suomi M/31) developed an easier and cheaper manufacture prototype of the Suomi submachine gun - called the submachine gun M/42. While the weapon was obviously based on earlier M/31and the basic structure of the Suomi submachine gun remained very much the same, its details were redesigned more suitable for large-scale mass-production. This meant that compared to M/31 it was designed to be easier, cheaper, and faster to manufacture. As far as known at least officially Finnish military did not order the development of the M/42 Suomi submachine gun, but instead, it was a private development made by the Tikkakoski factory and may have at least partially intended for the export market.

The main differences of M/42 to earlier M/31 included:

• Barrel jacket: Attachment simplified.
  • Rear sight: Replaced with new smaller and simpler design.
  • Front sight: Protective brackets (“ears”) added to both sides of front sight blade.
  • Trigger guard: Replaced with simper and larger design, which allowed shooting while wearing gloves.
  • Selector switch: Relocated from front part of trigger guard to right side of the weapon.
  • Gun stock: Pistol grip section with tighter angle introduced to improve grip.
  • Stock attachment to receiver: Receiver now attached with a screw going through the pistol grip.

VMP-25

The Vollmer Maschinenpistole 25 (abbreviated as V.-M.P. 25 ) is a German submachine gun developed in the 1920s.
That’s smaller mag than 40 round VMP-26 we had in game its 25 Im not sure but VMP 26s Drum might also be 25 round mag but in game is 40 round if thats the case I would be happy if this also were 40

VMP-28

unnamed

Further development of VMP-26.
Outwardly, it differed from previous SMGs with an increased-capacity disk magazine (32 Parabellum rounds), which was attached to it on the left. Interestingly, one of these samples of his even ended up in the USSR and was tested simultaneously with the Tokarev submachine gun (32 mag)(Also there is compensator?(Muzzle flash hider?)at the end of barrel

VMP 30

This is the long barrel version there is one with small barrel and one with suppressor
This is further development of VMP 28
12.60 inches (32.0 centimetres) (Long-barrel)
7.80 inches (19.8 centimetres) (Short-barrel)
32 round
1f923ce466c6a00db3993264d3668099

Erma EMP 35

Fiat model S 1922

I couldn’t find anything about this gun other than these 2 images if anybody knows anything about I would like to hear

The Breda-SAFAT LMG

This is plane MG that was converted for ground use (Belt fed ) first image is for plane use since it has brass catcher you don’t need that on ground

Fiat model 1928

This MG was trialed against Breda model 30 and you know which gun won the competition of course the worst MG of the war

That’s from me hope you guys enjoyed

13 Likes

I want the Walther auto shotgun made in the 1920s as a Gold order version of the Browning Auto 5

8 Likes

Some of these weapons specifically the Mannlicher 1893 was already in the game it was removed with the merge. It was under designation Mannlicher M93. A great place to look for weapons to see if they’ve already been in game would be the enlisted resource. It’ll show every weapon that’s ever graced this game whether it’s obtainable and how it’s obtainable being through events, gold order, premium squad, or tree unlocks.

A lot of these weapons especially the scoped c96 I’m in for. I could see that being something very similar to the artillery Luger. But something like that would end up being a gold order c96. In pistol caliber carbine format, much like the KP-B-135 for the Russians. Only issue being we have three different versions of the c96 currently. One is a standard unlock for both the Russians and Germans, and then we have the Mauser 712 with full auto capability. As well as a gold Mauser. So hopefully they would see something like this as usable and not redundant.

1 Like

I’m not really interested in these. I mean these would be expensive premium that wont put into use or gold card guns that bought for collection. And the more dev focus on moduling new strange guns the less we get from game balancing and economy changes

Bolt action yes? Yes the Romanian one not semi-auto 1893 this is way different than than the Romanian bolt action m93 that you are talking about

Yes I’m gonna be Han Solo with this one

Yes parrot wish to counter Soviet RMN menace will come true now

2 Likes

Yes the one that was in the game is a bolt action. And it was the one I was referring to. I wasn’t aware that there was a semi-auto. I’ll still never understand why they removed it.

That Bergmann pistol looks like something you would find in a Metro game.

It seems like the devs may have misunderstood the magasine of the VMP-26, later versions did have a 40 round BOX magasine. Meaning they should change the one in the game to only have 25 round mags.

Is a grenade launcher pistol to your liking?

Breda prototype with bomb launcher 1929
52733506_309934803215202_5593290447351971840_n

more photos of Italian grenade launchers
para RSI on fucile k98 modificato a lanciagranate
48422381_2234386990179678_3206003236024614912_n
52057051_309934763215206_8558545016790712320_n
52181488_309934703215212_6018537938172772352_n
52276881_309934696548546_7895466572402130944_n
52372944_309934736548542_8106369786126008320_n
52590284_309934729881876_1671993913218433024_n
52602855_309934769881872_6455665458858164224_n
52985871_309934786548537_8517646710405595136_n

4 Likes

1 Like

I take that as a yes

2 Likes

imagine a loadout of an Italian soldier on enlisted
carcano grenade launcher
grenade launcher pistol
and EXPLOSIVE Molotov cocktails

OTO Mod.42

improvised variant

4 Likes

CANCER I’m all for it

These are some more awesome guns! The scoped mauser reminds me of an iconic movie modification of one.

2 Likes

I’m surprised parrot aren’t here yet tbh he would be happy to see axis grenade launcher of any kind

1 Like