List of Italian equipment who can still be field

The mag is 15 round but it can also accept 25 round

1 Like

there are two variants of this weapon with wooden and metal stocks

wood for TT and metal as premium

Armaguerra_OG-44_4

better the 12.7 SAFAT instead of the Breda 37 would be more comparable to the other HMGs and more powerful than the 37 which is 8mm caliber

12.7 HMG
16265903_1353365654727775_3360292797511434906_n
82078828_517586642438772_1375044534412509184_n

the Breda 37, on the other hand, would be better in place of the 7.7 SAFAT as an MG build, sacrificing the rate of fire for greater damage and less overheating

the 7.7 SAFAT would also be excellent as a final LMG for Italy with a 100 round belt

FB_IMG_1680638494365

I don’t see the point in putting it in the TT, it would be better as an event or golden order

absolutely NO this is madness
better to put the PZ4 G as premium (it would be different from the one in the TT given the presence of additional armor)
17264581_1696724137021059_7299436483330767743_n

same story absolutely NO
the 105 version on the 75/46 hull is better as a premium (better protection but same gun)

we can always give it to an Italian squad on the other side
a squad from the coobeligerant army of the southern kingdom would be a nice addition
( the uniform requires minimal changes from the English ones already present in the game )

this is even better because the Russian one is a rifle this is A HANDGUN
which means you can equip your Italian soldier with
flamethrower
grenade launcher rifle
grenade launcher handgun
and explosive Molotov cocktails

2 Likes

You misunderstood my point/question. The one you claim to be a 6rnd internal mag is actually the FIAT/Revelli magazine that holds five 5rnd magazines and cycles them into the gun with a special mechanism like its shown in this video:

fiat-revelli_m1914_2

There was no 6rnd internal magazine Terni Mod.21

1 Like

Absolutely devious.
3csmtm

So out of 60 or so like about 20 explains and several just go “blank order this or used this” also the one that zoom into the receiver I know where you got that from

Here which if you even did a little more research for a little bit would show you a much better photo

And majority u named and the photos you’ve shown explain how they work or give more info you gave on average

So my point still kinda stand

this is all really wishful thinking when darkflow doesnt even bother to give italians the right uniforms

1 Like

I cant believe I have to go and do this but remember I said that I did make a lot of weapon suggestion and explained them there well and in that topic I gave explanation that Im gonna give brief to no description well here we go

So did I ever try to hide that one click on the image (search from google lens ) and you could have find the gun not that many will do

Yes and no cause me explaining everything there would have bored everybody man there was tons of things that I included there and some had no explanation like the only thing about M1939 with scope is that it was requested by government why are you the way you are BTW check my other weapon suggestion

I see man sry I was out of it yeah you are right well thanks for explaining the image did more than video actually in that case second image with detachable mag would be MOD.21/28 which was an improved version of the gun

2 Likes

One day, I dream to have an Italy Line up at all BRs.

3 Likes

So you expect ppl to go through all of ur post to find any info of any of the guns you suggest? That’s merely ridiculous

So you can bring out 23? Out of 5 post that probably contain a lot more firearms that than just the “some Italian guns” post

That’s bad

Most of the post you just say the name give a photo
And maybe say the operation
Maybe the info of the gun

But the majority of the firearms you’ve shown have barely any info at all

Plus have you thought the consequences of post like this bc you weren’t the only one I’m talking about when I try to do research on these firearms you and other pop up all the time and it clogs the well of info

This the issue I have bc you taint the water and make it harder for ppl like me to find anything about a gun but literally just a name and photo nothing else about

This my main beef idc about that I don’t pay them mind but the fact it fills up other things it’s annoying

But I also save theses in a notepad bc they contain names and make my look for finding such easier

No cause none beside you will do that and obviously the OP didn’t gave explanation about the guns he put on the topic because neither his or my OBJ was to make them understand how the gun works or how it came to be just bring fun guns so people enjoy you get the whole thing wrong

There are 2 topics which I just gave name and no explanation to zero explanations one being

which is recollection and I said in that post that these were going to be without or any description
and it was meant to just collect every Italian weapon suggested in one place so anybody would have access to it

This one was very long bet it would be more than 35K word which is the limit on how much you can post you know how I know that because I hit that limit one trying to create a French weapons topic had to cut down but by far my longest topic which in I explained every gun but that’s not the point every topic I explain everything beside the long ones because duh they are long

I don’t understand this man what does it mean

And you are not the only one who do that I also have a list which I go through and research about brother Im really struggling to understand why are you so upset about if you were going to research something that I posted here why couldn’t you ask about it from me I’ve posted it so I should know few things about it right its not like I just see a photo and just post it here with name attached I thoroughly research

Only things i need to know about the weapons in this topic are

A - WW 2
B - Italian

perhaps a picture to see if its one of those fuglys

= yes please

5 Likes

Idc care how they work ether literally explain anything about them like why they where made what cause this development to happen anything

Ether way tho have something to read up on

Just pls do any explanation of what it his then just name

Man you do you I do me lets agree on disagree

NGL this feels like insulting but none the less thx imma look it up

Already did man just because I posted bunch of pictures from my many suggestions you mad? anyhow it is what it is

Indeed also I putted thing who come out in the first results if you search them, nothing who need more than just type the name otherwise I should add link and description and it would take hour

1 Like

I put the armaguerra 44 as AR because I read it can load kurz bullet as the stg (is probably fake but whatever better add everithing)

Both are good but I prefere more the Breda 37/38 with 12mm as HMG for how the gun look

Because is a french gun and axis already as one of them in TT add another one would make people happy

Absolutely yes, p26 wasn’t better than the pz4 F2 i can’t see him added outside premium or event if Italy is not splitted

Also

There is no Italian tanker 3 and 2 in the new tech tree so it would be used by German squad as the rest of the vehicles

Same story i don’t want see German using Italian tank so for me need come premium and event with their Italian squad

You keep misunderstanding me.
Maybe these images can make you realize how the full auto Mod. 21 works
cj37x8gi5hv81
images (3)
K0tGnaeNS7s

2 Likes

I forgot to edit that part man I understand that its 25 round mag both versions thx again and also the first image you sent completely explained how it works you have 5, 5 round strips side by side inside a box when shooting after the 5 round it switches to other 5 round I see man crystal clear it was my bad dude also M21/28 is 25 round detachable box mag is it right?

2 Likes

Oh sorry I didn’t mean to insult you

1 Like

Oh that box is from the Italian Fiat HMG

1 Like

No worries dude

1 Like