Some wepons for Axis

Lahti AL-43

The Lahti m/AL-43 was a prototype submachine gun of Finnish origin designed by Aimo Lahti in 1943. It was chambered in the 9x35mm Lahti and later 7.62x35mm Lahti round which were ballistically comparable to the performace of the StG 44

Frommer automatic rifle

The Frommer automatic rifle was an Austro-Hungarian prototype automatic rifle designed by Rudolf Frommer
The Frommer automatic rifle was operated by a long recoil mechanism. It fed from a box magazine and featured a wooden foregrip on the magazine housing. It was chambered for 7.92Ă—57mm Mauser

Frommer self-loading rifle

The Frommer self-loading rifle operated on a long-recoil action with a 5-round internal box magazine, fed by a stripper clip. It appears to have utilized a push-grip safety.

Knorr-Bremse paratrooper rifle

The Knorr-Bremse automatic rifle was a German prototype automatic rifle that was developed by Knorr-Bremse AG.
This rifle was designed around 1941 or 1942, as part of a Luftwaffe commission for a light automatic, rifle-caliber weapon for paratroopers. It was one of a number of designs developed for Fallschirmjäger trials, including entrants from Rheinmetall and Krieghoff.
The Knorr-Bremse automatic rifle was a bullpup design, with the magazine port located on the left side of the rear receiver, behind the trigger assembly.

ZK 412

The ZK 412 , or the MK SS-42 , is an experimental Czech assault rifle.
finished in either 1941 or 1942. The weapon was apparently trialed and even captured on the eastern front where it was tested, but that is unconfirmed
The KouckĂ­ brothers developed an automatic carbine ZK 412 for the 8 mm Rapid cartridge.
The development was commissioned by the main office of the Waffen SS (SS-FĂĽhrungshaptamt) sometime in early 1942 and was monitored and managed by the liaison staff of the SS Weapons at Ĺ koda Works and Zbrojovka Brno.

Schwarzlose submachine gun

The internal mechanism of this submachine gun was based on the MG 08 machine gun, but scaled down and re-chambered in 9Ă—19mm Parabellum. Mounted on the left side of the receiver is a hatch-opened box designed to hold a row of eight 10-round clips, which would be fed into the receiver one-by-one. Each depleted clip would be ejected from a port on the right side of the receiver. The weapon has a fore grip and an adjustable tangent sight.

The pistol grip of the Schwarzlose submachine gun could mount a shovel attachment, which could double as a monopod.

Holub light rifle

The Holub light rifle (Czech: LehkĂ˝ kulomet Holub ) was a prototype full automatic gas operated Czech rifle from the 1920s that was tested by the Czech army but never adopted.
This rifle had a standard gas-piston design, in which some of the gas from the fired round goes into a piston that pushes the bolt back against its recoil spring and rechambers the gun. It has a semi-auto and a fully-auto selector switch on the left side of the gun

VMG 1927

The VMG 1927 (Vollmer Maschinengewehr 1927 ) is a prototype German light machine gun.
The VMG 1927 is a short recoil-operated machine gun. The bolt has a rotary locking mechanism which is carried by helical grooves. The weapon takes 30- or 50-round drum magazines. The VMG 1927 had 78 parts, its main selling point; this was compared to the 383 of its contemporary, the Maxim gun.

Vollmer SG 29

The rifle was developed by Heinrich Vollmer in 1929, and then submitted in the 1930s. The SG 29 was rejected, but was later developed into the Vollmer M35. One known sample survives today at the Wehrtechnische Studiensammlung in Koblenz. BTW we had M35 as a gold order in the game.

Persian Model 1314 Luger and Artillery Luger1936 Persian Artillery Luger

the Shah of Iran ordered 4,000 Luger pistols form the Mauser company. These were to be divided between 3,000 standard P08 models and 1,000 LP08 artillery models (plus a handful of cutaways, interestingly). The guns were delivered in 1935 and 1936, and are unique for having all of their markings printed in Farsi, including the serial numbers, model designation, safety, and even Mauser’s name.

16 Likes

I don’t see why not at this point when the Soviet have gone full fantasy magic at this point at least some of the stuff here actually looks realistic unlike the Soviet stuff

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Soviet magic weapons only have two AS-44 and belt DP
Japan is the real magic faction

4 Likes

Japan may have weapons which are paper weapons but they don’t have zombie weapons and literally just copy pasting the STG from the Germans

1 Like

zombie weapons are at least balanced
Arsenal SMG is also just better ppsh but only has 50 rounds magazine and -1BR

Nothing is balanced when you look at the Soviets and they also have 10% damage reduction body armor as well

1 Like

balanced

1 Like

Not if we reach steam

What would you think if you knew Japanese had actually bought 6 STG-44s
Contract image navy bought 6 mp-44s

1 Like

The Japanese need anything so they can stand on their own legs to make that campaign viable if they wanna go to BR5

1 Like

Well you are the first person to actually say something good and not get upset about giving japanese STG-44 I suggested giving a unique japanese marine squads(Navy bought Mp-44 )armed with STG-44 it would be unique not because of the weapon but because of the squad and the faction using it also Japanese tried to redesign federovs,too

This is plan for the weapon my guess is because of complexity they never made one and only made a plan for the gun BTW mag seems small so I guess it holds less ammo maybe 10 or 15 or mag is chambered in 7.7 and that’s 10 round mag I don’t know the only thing I have about it is this plan but I can for certain say this is not 25 round mag federov and its entirely different

1 Like

I wish the Japanese could not go to BR5 with how things are going but it’s better just to accept it and try to give them something so it’s not gonna be a bloodbath

2 Likes

Hey, just enough for a team of paratroopers
Maybe we can add an STG44 paratrooper squad to Japan

2 Likes

Did navy had paratroopers? Cuase these were bought for navy if it did that would be awesome if not marine squad is another option

1 Like

Schwerer Gustav
:wink:

Karl-Gerät

This is weird translation, “lehký kulomet” means light machine gun in czech.

1 Like

Oh well I don’t know the translation but to me it doesn’t look like a MG but perhaps it was made to replace MGs as we see with the ZK in the game,

It looks extremely bizarre, indeed. This is the first time I heard about this weapon.

Fun fact: “Holub” is pigeon in czech. But since it’s probably some guy’s surname, it doesn’t translate.

1 Like