Stein's Checklist

you should have added missing AT canon capabilities for BR5, which all nations lack.

1 Like

1-For Ar for Japan, we have to compromise otherwise we can’t add anything to it the best 3 candidates are Type 2 with 6.5 mm ammo (SMG with bigger ammo than normal small 6.5 and smaller than 6.5 Arisaka people from the forum already made topics about it), Dutch M.15 Madsen gun(captured)(With shortened barrel and chambered in 6.5x53R dutch mannlicher ammo, it would be similar in performance and role to Fedorov AR soviets have.) and lastly STG-44 (Japan bought 6 I don’t see them being in the tech tree but as a gold order why not)
( Dutch M.15 Madsen gun)
2- For Bar like guns Germany could get MKB 42(G)

and the Soviets could get Kalashnikov light machine gun

3-For low-BR semi-auto for Soviets 1918 Tokarev mosin-nagant semi-auto conversion(there are carbine and full length version)

4-For high BR Japan handheld AT
Type 4 with 90 mm ammo (120 mm pen )for BR 3
and for tier/BR 5
Type 97 with Ji-Te Dan
Its 20 cm granade that pens around 220 to 250 mm

5- High cap SMG for Axis there is VZ-38 SMG with 96 round drum but has slow rate of fire(500)

6- about rifle grenades on semis
The germans didn’t have anything like that at least from my research but they put grenades launchers on MKB 42s and STGs and also Mp43s

For soviets I couldn’t find anything on semi rifle but they put grenade launchers on AVS-36s

7- For scoped semi-rifle for Japan I don’t think they will need it as they could get Type 96 and 99 with scope

8- The scoped automatic rifle for Japan is gonna be type 96 and 99 with the scope and for Americans, I hope you like Thompsons cause we gonna get yet an other Thompson

3 Likes

no one ask for bikes, me and few users,parrot,reaper,I can give more but we are quite a few who still we wish them but also with a proper rework

Wasnt there a scope for the M1 or M2 carbine?

Lol it is premium. I think you are just selfish so you don’t want F2P players to have it.

The Type 90 75mm is far from ideal comparing to other nation. It is basically the same main gun for Chi Nu, Ho Ni I and III which need to aim for certain weak spot to pen a M4A2.

there are no good options for japanese AT guns. they can have type 90 field gun that is marginally better than current 47mm type 1. you can also add paper 57mm type 2 that was cancelled and idk what penetration values would be for it. then there is option of type 92 10cm gun that was made for long range support or you can add imaginary type 5 75mm tank gun (na-to gun) on AT chassis.

that is if we go with japanese options. they could always “import” stuff from germans, or use “captured” US equipment.

Is that Suomi KP/31 if it is, it is already in the game as premium I was suggesting something for tech tree

We have two soumi in the game the stick mag one who is a old gold weapon and the drug mag one currently premium

kp/31 SJR to be exact. So technically same gun but due to compensator slightly different.

Just like Mg42’s as premium as well as free version

Me too

its kp26

1 Like

I forgetted the name thanks

True, but inappropriate to use the word “ideal”

It will have similar penetration as the type 90. (Calculated by the War Thunder pen calculator.)

This is an viable option.

Well, we don’t actually need an AT chassis. Just strip the whole structure from the Na-To and we will have this.

I see I don’t know about it being added currently there are 2 Finish guns in game and you can get none by from tech tree I think its a far fetched idea but eh I wouldn’t mind getting free KP/31s
other than that there are a lot of high cap SMGs for Germans that DF could add like

Theres the problem, used to be finnish premium rifle as well if I recall.

Well it saw quite alot of use on eastern front, much better option than some prototype id say

2 Likes

I think still is there the M/28 rifle

cant find it anymore in premiums, but idk could be.

Most likely got removed after the merge it was a peremium for Moscow Axis

1 Like

It was removed alongside the soviet engineer with arisaka before the merge if I remember correctly

1 Like

I’d prefer they pull a “reverso” and just make the MKB42(G) fill in for the role the FG42 is in currently and have the FG-42 become the “BAR”-equivalent for germany… this is a battle that I don’t expect to win though… the Breda 30 can arguably be called the “Axis BAR”, (though that’s a controversial thing to say)

I really think germany should get it’s ww1 “MG-15nA (Bergman)” as it’s “belt fed MG”… it would be fitting as the MG-13 was in many respects derived from the MG-15nA(Bergman)… also it would be two MG-15’s neither of which share any commonalities.

The allies need a lewis gun, as for the Vickers K… eh… I’m iffy about, I don’t care for the current implementation of it with the allied event paratroopers…

I prefer the idea of the Type 2c idea for a japanese assault rifle, but then again I think that’s jumping the gun and the Japanese need a tech tree Type Hei (10) or Type Ko