My Hopes for new Battlepass

I hope the last repeatable Levels are have a rework and be no longer 1000 Silver or 3x50% xp boosts.

I hope we get many many more Customization Orders instead of only 6 unique heads when a Squad could have 9 Mens.

I hope some Gold Order Guns for my Engineer Event Squads, i only have 3 MKB35s x)

i know YOU guys have better Ideas and more then me, let me know… I want to dream…

14 Likes

Already got u on the Battlepass engineer weapons

3 Likes

I also wish we get customization for all nations. Kinda weird that only germans got cool hats while rest didnt

3 Likes

I hope some of my weapon suggestion get added

10 Likes

i want that italian grenade launcher to be add tbh just to see parrot reaction

5 Likes

I hope so too! You have shared so many interesting guns. I think the only faction you haven’t covered is Japan? That is no doubt the most difficult nation to find guns on I’m sure.

I only have 1 X_x. Low BR assault rifles would be so great, would make the assault engineers worth using.

1 Like

Live Parrot reaction:

6 Likes

Beside these

Other than those

These were all I suggested for Japan some in their own topic some as in response other than those Japan has few experimental LMGs like type 5 LMG which was belt fed and suppused to be a tank MG and other MGs which were a deviation of Bren MG

7 Likes

Oh i would love some RSC17, one of my favorite Guns from Battlefield1

Did someone remember the Elite Kits in BF1?
The 0815 Elite Soldier could only fire his LMG with Hipfire that was something great for me they could do in Enlisted with some 200/250 Magsize LMGs too.

When Battlepass comes there will follow hopefully a big Update too…
I hope they take one more look on the BRs for Guns and Vehicles and let this stupid “Map Rotation bound by BR” behind.

Some new Maps would be alot of work but good too.
Or 1 Special Squad achievement in the Battlepass

spot on.

for me, would also like to get more customization camouflage orders for vehicles too.

so that everyone get a chance to get them for at least one or two vehicles per seasons.

2 Likes