Testing the next update

It should be at least 200%, current 100% isn’t even normal volume level.

I had to literally increase volume of whole system. Never had similar issue in any other game I have played.

1 Like

All gewehr41 and type 4 rifle worked like that before. They just forgot to update that squad.
Also, did you notice that the soldier just let the slide push away the second stripper clip instead of manually taking it away in the old reload animation. I missed that

yes, i know all of the rifles worked like that before, i have been playing enlisted for a whole year now

ahh i see, so um… g41(m) fixes pretty please with cherries on top?

And promotional pics featured this tank way back when Berlin campaign was announced.

1 Like

On the topic of outfits for premium squads could we get a spec ops and winterized look for bulge and general maps for the US 506th premium paras? With the sale, they seem to be getting alot of play; so some outfit improvements would be nice to see:

US paras (506th) parachute regiment have very limited cammo options beyond the M42 paratrooper cammo in the outfit menu, others just being tone camo changes.

Importantly theres nothing for winter uniform in bulge map or other spec ops feel for these iconic troops

Potentially adding the “Pathfinder” darkened cammo outfit for the early drop special ops feel?

And maybe a winterized tan green variant for Bulge map

8 Likes

Sound good.

But I’ve a little question… It’s possible to use the special medic customisation ( only avaible in medic’s squads actually) for all medics in all squads ?

And the same for the radio operator headset.

Yep. I remember seeing some footage of that tank in an old YT video.

The panther F got removed from the game because (if I remember correctly from past discussion) was unhistorical… But now thing are different so I thinks it get reintroduced sooner or later (maybe alongside the panther 2)

7 Likes

+1 day DEV

5 Likes

Most likely they are going to bring WT variant which is Ahistorical if it happens and I’m completely fine

what was unhistorical about ir though ? as far as im concerned if its the WT model it should be OK

As I readed back then, It was because the only one functional was a conversion from the panther G and so keep it in the game was ahistorical because the panther F wasn’t even used and produced… But remember this was true for enlisted of 3 years ago, a lot of water passed from then so I wouldn’t be surprised to see a panther F and a panther 2 in the future, the T44 and the T-34 (US)

1 Like

I cant wait for future Enlisted and seeing weapons that I suggested getting added to game
BTW all of the battle pass weapons were things I suggested at some point or another

And even SIG ke 7

2 Likes

even in the dev server, the female squad gun bug is still there… fix this.

2 Likes

In the development test server on the second day, can we experience the new weapon support (button B weapon support function)? Compared to yesterday.

mine

I’m disappointed, that this new update didn’t add skirts for the Soviet female premium medic squad for Berlin. if they read this I hope they add it in…

71669-1_0
f330a8ac06560f8f92a62dea34891b25
il_fullxfull.935421937_728z-900x900
il_fullxfull.980201692_t7oo-900x900

if you can put skirts in this update, I will be happy.

1 Like

Where do i turn on that setting that shows the dispersion cone in mod editor please, i need to know i have searched everywhere and cant find it.

Open console in ModEditor and type gun.debug_spread there

1 Like

omg thank you it works :heart_eyes: