ALLIES need BETTER ANTI TANK WEAPONS!, is O U T R A G O U S, the fact that the BEST AT weapon the allies have is 102 armor pen or whatever it is IS OBJECTIVELY horrible and unfair

You just need to learn how to play and not cry about balance all the time. Balance kills the gameplay.

Well. It’s also because we do not know of many rocket launchers that Japan could actually get. The Type4 and Type5 are already kinda far fetched since they were made in the late 44s and never saw combat. and the AT “Rifle” is actually a cannon that is the heaviest normal infantry weapon in the game.
At best, another prototype of the Type4 launcher had a better pen (but don’t know if it is enough to frontal pen a M26 or Jumbo). Maybe there is more, but those docs would probably be in Japanese, and most people here couldn’t read it/ research it.
I would also argue that Japan’s biggest issue is US planes that do not need to be taken off from the carriers. Japan has only a couple of Tier 4+ non-carrier planes.

(And let’s be real. There are not many Jap mains here because Japan is boring).

Never used that many WfGr but there is

One day , one day

1 Like

Screenshot (4239)
AA cannon, all German fighters and the attacker FW and HMGs enter the shit.

2 Likes

There is this but since its a grenade it will limit its range they have much sharper arch of fire

1 Like

Huh Interesting. It should be an option soon.

I mean the Panzerfaust is pretty similar so it shouldn’t be a issue.

1 Like

Pls, teach us how we can camp in the grey zone and spam mines and autos.

And likewise with AT weaponry from EP and TNT to the buildable cannon to the launchers there’s still plenty of answers. My point exactly that these people just need to git gud.

Not really.
I still would like to know how to destroy a grey zone tank with TNT, a nuke pack, or mines or launchers that have a 101mm pen at max. Or how you can pen a Tiger 2(H) with an AT cannon that already struggles against a Panther and Tiger 1 beyond Pixle meme.

Meanwhile, (most) planes have no armor at all, and the P-47 has awful combat abilities beyond its machine guns unless you are Japan, which primarily relies on carrier planes, which are awful.

2 Likes

German mains getting sweaty in here.

You guys realize the US AT gun is a heap of crap compared to USSR and Germany at high tier? Probably not since you never play US.

Bust out your BF110 with more powerful rockets than HVARs and relax.

Lol, ok, AA has horrendous overheat. Other planes still suck at killing them, how do you expect to kill a plane you can’t find?
You can make that argument for AA as well.
I still lose games as Germany while I have King Tigers on my team. I bet you still lose games while you have P-47s in the air.

and not cry

I know how to play dont worry about that. I dont even play high br but i just thought it was funny that they got nothing after m9

here is something helpful for you, the C key is free look for vehicles, inf and planes it will also snap back to the center when C is released allowing you to quickly look in the other direction

2 Likes

Apart from the fact that I have 10 slots in each army, I can deal with an enemy tank in the gray zone. I just don’t focus on him, or rather, I don’t focus on destroying him. The problem is greatest when you are on the attack. Instead of focusing on destroying the tank in the gray zone, I will instead show a place to place a rallypoint in a place that will be outside its line of fire.

So… doing nothing?
Wow… that is skill.

AA overheats after I think one magazine in genereal.
And I dont know since when the Bf109 and Fw suck at killing planes.

No. Thats dumb because planes have no magical greyzone protection and have no armor.
And I still would like to know how to destroy a grey zone tank with TNT, a nuke pack, or mines or launchers that have a 101mm pen at max. Or how you can pen a Tiger 2(H) with an AT cannon that already struggles against a Panther and Tiger 1 beyond Pixle meme.

Yeah Lets talk about the non-issue. It worked in the past, so it surely will work now again.

Of course. This is the best solution because if the enemy tank has no one to shoot at, it will change position, and sometimes it has to leave the gray zone.
And if he leaves the zone, he is an easy target for infantry. Don’t think about how to reach him, but how to force him to leave the gray zone. The best way to do this is not to focus on him, but to do everything you can to get out of his firing zone.

Unless of course his position is already good enough…
Then this entire premise falls flat.

There is no such position. There is always a workaround. And you can always dig a passage.