Making Enlisted a better place №59

It is what it is let me tell you what happens when you suggest giving same cycling capabilities as USA to any Axis faction, FW 190 A-8 situation happens where as you said they (US mains) will bring any excuse to not let that happen

Finally now I don’t have to worry about my assaulter 1 soldiers anymore. I wish I waited a little longer before getting rid of my soviet assaulter 1 soldiers. At least I have all my British and German assaulter 1 soldiers.

There’s no reason one side should have the luxury of doing it and not letting everyone else do it

But I know one great way to fix this problem so no one can fly except for ace pilots bring back the AA guns of old

Might be alone on this, but I preferred the previous display as it allowed for easier calculation of kills per battle. You could always just eyeball the K:D stats to get the quotient, or plug it into a calculator. Maybe you could add a kills per battle stat too?

I agree but from here we can’t do anything only can suggest stuff it’s up to devs BTW if Germany can’t get PB-2(14 of) with FW 190 A-8 why not give Me 410,12, 21 cm rocket
3 under wings for total of 6

6 Wfr.Gr.21 Rocket in a rotating cylinder under fuselage

for total of 12

4 Likes

Good stuff but we know that’s not gonna happen anytime soon and when we look at the Japanese they’re cursed for their existence.

1 Like

Ah that’s why I thought I shot down our paratroopers. :smiley:
It was strange to me that he was flying from the enemy’s side.

Could you please add markings to the planes with the paratroopers like all the planes in the game have?

3 Likes

Not to crush dreams, but that most likely won’t happen.

That specific plane was already suggested for War Thunder. Long story short, it turned out that the revolver launcher was a field modification test, but it was immediately discarded because the rear blast of the rocket severely damaged the fuselage.

More rockets under the wings are a possibility though.

1 Like

Brother it’s a game that doesn’t need to follow reality 1to1 though I’m doubting that devs will add it anyway since it’s not in WT and they are simply too lazy to model Bunch of rockets

5 Likes

Hehe good old pick and choose warthunder.

Paper battleships, tanks and planes when it suits.

I mean there are already weapons and planes that were discarded for damaging themselves in enlisted

1 Like

Well you aren’t wrong. But we shouldn’t automatically allow everything, I guess. It’s a very slippery and steep slope.

1 Like

For real. It would also be great if paratroopers, along with all other infantry rendered at a further distance. It’s weird seeing a lone plane and getting jump-scared by an airborne division slamming into your windshield.

3 Likes

Wait, 9 stars soilder? Captain, is that you?

AI soilders still keep stucking (totally stucking, cannot get out at all even player to control them) in tent in the Pacific map, can you fix it?

2 Likes

Finally. Long overdue. Can I Finally start using type 99?

2 Likes

Regarding Tier 1~3, I would like to see Normandy removed and more opportunities to play on Tunisian maps.
I can’t take advantage of the African front outfit that I spent a large amount of tickets to build.

4 Likes

I hate low BR Normandy and Bulge, it really sucks with both allies and axis.

1 Like

ANd why don’t we have Assaulter I to buy and upgrade? some of us have these Squads you know?
ANd Also what is the point of having Assaulter II, III, IV but now I?! like cmon. Make Game consistent and not have these idiot wtf parts of it.
THere are worse problems in Game but this is just another one.
Give us ability to buy Assaulter I. ANd give them in their Squads their Upgrades, done.
Stop doing dumb shit

So if it didn’t work IRL, it shouldn’t be added at all, cklear as day.