Making Enlisted a better place №59

Each issue of our weekly series focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, in which we correct smaller, but noticeable bugs and add new interesting features.

NOW YOU KNOW WHO YOU’RE UPGRADING

Well, to put it simply, previously in the Personnel upgrades window of a squad you couldn’t check what tier of soldier you were upgrading. We’ve added clarification on this to make it clearer when you upgrade a squad.

In this update, we have prepared mostly small improvements, while the main efforts are focused on preparing a major patch with a lot of improvements. More news on this soon.

OTHER CHANGES

• Assaulter 1 class soldiers now upgrade along with Assaulter 2 soldiers.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing paratroopers to fly into combat with the wrong nation’s aircraft.
  • Fixed the missing spawn points for APCs in Confrontation mode of The Voskhod Settlement (Axis) and The Voskhod Settlement (Allies) missions.
  • Fixed the bullet parameters of the Type 99 sniper rifle (long) and Carcano M91 with scope mount, which caused the damage reduction over distance to be more noticeable than on other sniper rifles.
  • Fixed a bug with the muzzle velocity of the Type 99 sniper rifle.
  • Temporarily disabled the identical pants customisation pieces for the Italian event paratroopers. After a major update is released, different pants will be available.
  • Fixed the class of the P-38G aircraft in battle.
  • Changed the display of the Kill/Deaths ratio in the Statistics section of the Player Profile.
  • Fixed a bug where AMD graphics card owners could see a message to update their drivers to the latest version.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!

Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.

So share, suggest, and report!

34 Likes

Nice, keep 'em coming.

5 Likes

I hope this patch will not introduce any new bugs. Anyway, good work. :+1:

10 Likes

Thank God, this was needed.

Funniest bug so far, at least for me. Seeing the great Soviet airborne operation with British commandos in the Pacific was rather entertaining.

soon?

4 Likes

good work!

what does it mean tho? can’t understand

1 Like

meaning that if you didn’t fully researched assaulters 1 before, and had some assaulters level 1 capped to 3 or 4 stars,

by upgrading the assaulter squad 2, automatically assaulters level 1 will be upgraded together.

anyway, sounds good so far :+1:

3 Likes

You can now unlock upgrades such as backpack for assaulter Is by leveling up your assaulter IIs.

Since merge new players have medic squads and no assaulter I squad but can still get assaulter in BP shop (I think).

I guess that you can sell all assaulter 1 squads and still be able to upgrade your assaulter 1 soldiers because their upgrades will be binded to assaulter 2 squads now.

1 Like

so they skipped the extra grind associated with it? can’t believe it lmao

will it work for other squads too? like just upgrade your top tier squad and every soldier tier lower gets upgraded too?

can we get this in gold order soldiers so we know what class we are buying?

3 Likes

Nice. Please also fix the occasional incorrect furthest possible paradrop location when instead of near the objective the game sends me to 400 meters away even behind stock respawn points.

Nice. I hope all the efforts are concentrated on removing BR 4 5 from Stalingrad?

2 Likes

No, it’s not planned rn.

10 Likes

Uh oh, that’s gonna upset Veekay, kinda bummed the German premium paratroopers weren’t given access to paratrooper customization with this update, hope we’ll see that fixed soon🙏

2 Likes

Thoroughly disappointing.

Then why do Tunisia and Moscow have the limitation of late war vehicles and weapons yet specifically Stalingrad doesn’t?

2 Likes

In the American tech tree, there is currently a Tanker II squad that is British.
This particular several has several American tanks (M4A1 and M4A3 (105) I believe) attached to it that no other American squad can use.

I know this is a nitpicky little comment, but can you please make these tanks available to some other American legacy squads? There are enough people who wouldn’t want to use an American tank with a British squad (And I know you can put American soldiers into British squad, but still camo stays British and so)

9 Likes

I just checked one of my assaulter ones and now the UI doesn’t even know what they are now

18 Likes

:parrot: straight up unlocked the Tier 9 boss of germany

9 Likes

Lol, true… But you can’t level up them further (I tried it with order/ticket) and they still can use only assaulter weapons.

1 Like

NOOOOOO!

:tired_face:

2 Likes

Already preparing to forward this issue to developers, thanks

4 Likes