Making Enlisted a better place №59

On the one hand I cringe super hard when I see A13, Seagull and Crusader in Ardennes and Normandy.

On the other hand I like being able to use Garands and MP-40 in Ardennes and Normandy without constant HVARs or Tiger 2 spam.

Agreed.
Especially Stalingrad.

Ffs I am triggered someone thought sending a historical location to crap box would be an amazing decision.

Like literally “Moscow” would be the better choice for all BR battles because technically it’s not tied to any real locations and technically fighting with panthers and IS tanks could happen somewhere in Snowy USSR in 44-45.

4 Likes

I do completely agree. Especially if you take in consideration current Soviet high BR queue is basically just urban warfare

QQ图片20240214210644

2 Likes

Could you please suggest to the devs to limit Stalingrad to BR 1-3 but open up “Snowy USSR” (ex Moscow) for BR 1-5 if that’s the compromise that needs to be made?

Essentially swapping 2 map roles (until a dedicated top BR soviet map is added) and giving IS/Tiger lines some room to maneuver away from the streets?

2 Likes

Are these bug super soldiers able to get more upgrade points?

You should make a suggestion about this so it can reach more people.

1 Like

Thank you, saw small mention of bug fixes, I have stopped posting on CBR, a because so many new bugs b coz I hardly ever got a response or acknowledgement, except cough certain helpers :wink:

Keep up the good work, please do something about axis para low tier gap🤞

2 Likes

The KD ratio is nice, but I miss seeing the actual numbers as well. Feels blank now.

2 Likes

I guess no

Please come up with a way to avoid a kill steal. In the current environment, even if you deal more than half the damage to an aircraft or tank, and even if you burn the vehicle, the kill judgment will go to the player who caused the last damage. This is extremely frustrating.

4 Likes

Could we finally be getting an improved customization system :thinking:

Nice job, but you still haven’t fixed the permanent soldier level up symbols bug!

1 Like

31wp0l

4 Likes

We all know they’re only going to add one pair of pants, and that will be it for the next few months in terms of customization.

3 Likes

You forgot to add that will be the main reward of the next BP.

We will even have a choice between two:

1 Like

Please Don’t stop posting issues on cbr, you and any of our community , all issues are important to us! We intend to look at all of them as fast as possible!

5 Likes

Probably need to tell them to playtest their “fixes” before they claim fixed

3 Likes

well spotted
Maybe we should nominate grey parrot to be a tester :smile:

1 Like

Something did change.
Mentioned P38s are an attacker and a fighter, but a bug caused the game to see both of them as fighters.
Now the bug is said to be fixed, and they should be usable as attacker and fighter again.
Why that difference is there in the first place, I could not say.

If you want the Germans to be the only playable faction, then maybe…

5 Likes