What each nation needs currently

Let’s start with Germany as it needs not a lot of stuff currently

1- Germany

First thing is a belt-fed machine gun as both soviets and American have access to belt-feds in their tech tree (I know MG34 and 42 are belt fed most likely by belt fed the German mains mean a MG with high ammo count)

Giving belt-fed MG34 or 42 would be a lazy solution and also having 25 or 50 more rounds when you are firing between 800 and 1200 rounds per minute would not change anything so let’s try to find interesting stuff for Germans

The Bergmann MG 15nA was a World War I light machine gun produced by Germany starting in 1915. It used 100- and 200-round belts and a bipod, allowing the weapon to be mounted on a flat surface for more accurate firing.
It fires around 500-600 rpm and it almost weights as much as 1919A6 so I would expect it to be also as much controllable as 1919A6

The Parabellum MG 14 was a 7.92 mm caliber World War I machine gun built by Deutsche Waffen und Munitionsfabriken. It was a redesign of the Maschinengewehr 08 machine gun (itself an adaptation of the Maxim gun) system intended for use on aircraft and zeppelins. Like the earlier Vickers machine gun, it used a toggle action that broke upwards rather than downwards, the opposite way to the MG 08, making for a much more compact receiver. The fusee spring was replaced with an internal spring design, the breech block was completely different and the spent cartridges dropped out the bottom of the receiver, rather than being ejected forward through a hole under the breech from the receiver. There appears to be no action or receiver parts interchangeable with the MG 08. The MG 08’s belt-style ammunition feed was enclosed in a drum, the recoil casing was lightened and the cooling jacket was modified for air- instead of water-cooling. The rate of fire was 700 rounds/minute. The belt was reduced to 30 mm in width.

And my favorite option though most likely it will be a premium or gold order

This is Sampo L-41
By World War 2 also Finnish military had concluded that the Maxim machineguns were both very heavy and structurally complicated. The heavy weight made using them in mobile operations difficult, as they were slow to move while the structural complicity increased their unreliability and made them more difficult to use. The machine gun that Aimo Lahti designed to replace old Maxim machineguns was L-41 “Sampo”. The roots of this weapon were in a gas-action L-34 light machinegun (also called with the same nickname “Sampo”). Lahti had planned it already as a general-purpose machinegun of sorts - he had designed it suitable both as a light machinegun for infantry and a machinegun for various aircraft. But since the Finnish Army turned down the L-34 light machinegun and requested a belt-fed general-purpose machinegun (instead of magazine-fed L-34) - that was what Lahti started to develop

Also as a bonus Axis should get a SF or an automatic rifle for Italians as they will be separated at some point the only thing that I can recommend right now is

this is from the British museum with 20 rounds also British army was testing this weapon for adoption

The Cei-Rigotti also known as the Cei gas rifle is an early selective-fire rifle created in the final years of the 19th century by Amerigo Cei-Rigotti, an officer in the Royal Italian Army. Although the rifle was never officially adopted by any military, it was tested extensively by the Italian Army during the lead-up to the First World War.
Also, this weapon had magazine sizes of 6, 10,20,25, and 30 with supposedly a 50 drum also the fact is magazine is fixed which means you have to load it with strip clips.

Now lets move to second Nation on Our List

2-Allies

So allies lack the firepower that STG provides so let’s give them some assault rifle or automatic rifle or something close to it as Allies didn’t clearly develop anything with a designation of AR

• BURTON LMR
    The Burton Light Machine Rifle , also known as the Winchester 1917 , was an early assault rifle developed by Frank Burton in 1917. It was intended to utilize incendiary ammunition for its role as an aircraft observer’s weapon against balloons. The weapon became obsolete before it could be introduced as Vickers machine guns were already being fit to aircraft at the time of its completion. Only one weapon was ever produced and now sits in the Cody Firearms Museum in Wyoming

Model 45A It was meant to be a battle rifle/light machine gun, though development stopped as the war ended abruptly. this might be best for a premium or gold order.

The Hyde M1944 was an attempt by George Hyde to manufacture a light rifle for the US Armed Forces. The M1944 Hyde Carbine was more reliable and accurate than the M1 Carbine that was adopted. It also had the capability of select fire, which made it very similar to a StG-44.

And some commonwealth AR as they will at some point will be separated as well

The Lewis Assault Phase Rifle is an experimental variant of the Lewis Gun that was a competitor for the M1918 BAR. It uses a conventional box magazine and fire selector and is chambered in .30-06, but otherwise is very similar to the British Lewis gun.
There are two variants of this rifle MK2 which is the photo shown above is this variant and MK3 which is the photo under this
Here is a video showcasing the weapon

Huot Automatic Rifle
The Huot Automatic Rifle is a Canadian light machine gun that was developed by Joseph Huot in 1916 during World War I. It is an automatic conversion of the Canadian Ross straight-pull bolt action rifle. The war ended before the weapon entered service into the Canadian Army and only four are confirmed to have been built.

Historically, the Canadians had a severe lack of automatic weapons. To solve this, Joseph Huot ingeniously converted the retired Ross rifle to fire fully automatically.BTW forgotten weapons has a video about this weapon

And our last commonwealth AR

The Rieder Automatic Rifle was a conversion of the Lee-Enfield into an automatic rifle. It was designed by South African Henry J. Rieder.
The Rieder rifle was designed by Cape Town resident Mr. Henry J. Rieder, who worked mainly with televisions and radios but experimented with firearms when the war broke out. From 1940 - 1941, Rieder converted 18 SMLE rifles into automatic rifles. These were first brought to the attention of the British Ordnance Board by Dr. Van der Bijl, the South African Director General of War Supplies, recommended them as a means of converting existing Lee-Enfield rifles in the possession of the British Army into light machine guns.

AND BONUS FRENCH RIFLES IF THEY EVER DECIDE TO ADD THEM

Ribeyrolles M1918 Automatic Carbine . Developed by the French. It used a bespoke 8x35SR cartridge
Winchester M1907 Carbine in “assault” configuration, with bayonet and extended magazine. The French bought several hundred of these, some modified to allow fully automatic fire.

Next nation
3-Soviet union

As I look at soviet union they seem to lack a lot of low tier SMGs and planes that carry huge bombs unlike their counterpart Germans

Soviet union seems to made a lot of PDW so lets start with them

SMG Pushkina 1945

One of the compact submachine guns was a submachine gun designed by Pushkin, tested in August 1945. Pushkin achieved the shortening effect by placing the magazine in the handle and designing it with a short bolt stroke, with the firing pin and the recoil spring moved forward in front of the firing pin. In the forward position, the bolt frame was placed under the barrel in a special longitudinal groove in the receiver. IT has 24 round.

Sergeev submachine gun in the spring of 1943 - summer of 1944. The senior master of the “Razgrom” partisan brigade, Nikolai Stepanovich Sergeev, developed and manufactured five submachine guns of his own design. Sergeev’s invention was intended for concealed carry and unexpected use at short distances. The submachine gun was developed for the 7.62x25 mm TT cartridge.

TM-44
Temyakov and Menkin had experience in working with complex mechanisms, and, hitting a partisan detachment, applied their skills in practice: they began to maintain and repair the small arms that were available. A lot of domestic and trophy samples passed through their hands. A little later, having found the tools and materials, the two gunsmiths mastered the manufacture of new parts for the repair of existing weapons.
Finally, in the spring of 1943, enthusiasts came up with a proposal to create their own design of automatic weapons for a pistol cartridge, which could be made by the forces of their workshop. For a number of objective reasons, the “design” of the new weapon was pretty long, and the finished sample was presented only in 1944 year.
Essentially this is what mp-40 and pphs child would look like.

PPK 30 the K not stands for Klashnikov but rather korvin

At the beginning of 1930, a submachine gun of the S. A. Korovin system was manufactured for a pistol cartridge. The automatic operation of the Korovin submachine gun is based on the principle of free-breech recoil.Has 30 round mag.

PPV 42
The PPV submachine gun of the Lieutenant Technician of the Artillery Academy named after A. Dzerzhinsky I.K. Bezruchko-Vysotsky, developed in two versions.
Has 35 rounds

I would like to suggest some guns for High tier

The PPSh obr. 1945g. (abbreviated PPSh-45 ) is a Soviet prototype submachine gun developed in 1945 from the PPSh-41 for tank crews and compact usage.

The AK obr. 1944g. (abbreviated as AK-44 ) is a Soviet prototype assault rifle developed in 1944 by Syergyej Korovin

The experimental KB-P-315 assault rifle was developed on its own initiative at KB-2 in Kovrov by a group of designers includingP.E. Ivanova, E.K. Alexandrovich, V.G. Seleznev under the leadership of V.A. Degtyareva. It was submitted to a competition in 1944 (May 7 - the first field tests) to develop an assault rifle chambered for a new intermediate cartridge

PPZ 42

By the beginning of the Second World War, the PPSh-41, designed by Shpagin, met the requirements for accuracy of fire and the penetrating effect of bullets, but had a number of complaints from military units, such as large dimensions and weight, which significantly complicated the use of this weapon in narrow trenches and cramped quarters in urban battles, as well as scouts, paratroopers and crews of combat vehicles. As a result, in 1942 a competition was announced for a submachine gun that was lighter, more compact, and cheaper to produce, but not inferior in performance to the submachine gun designed by Shpagin. At the end of February and beginning of March 1942, two samples of the Zaitsev SMG were prduced
the first sample produced in a small series of 300 pieces and was even sent to one of the rifle divisions of the Red Army.

Now for planes Im just gonna keep it short only 2 sample one bomber and one fighter , bomber so it can counter JU-88s and fighter so plane section on BR 4 would not feel empty also for planes you can check warthunder and recommend one yourself

the I-225 was of all-metal construction and was flown for the first time on 21 July 1944. On 2 August, the I-225 attained 707km/h at 8500m, but, two days later, during its fifteenth flight, the engine of the I-225 seized at an altitude of 15m and the aircraft crashed and proved irreparable. The second prototype was not flown until 14 March 1945 as the OKB was devoting priority to the I-250. During subsequent testing, the I-225-02, which was powered by an AM-42FB engine with similar ratings to the AM-42B, attained 726km/h which, at the time, was believed to be the highest speed attained by a Soviet piston-engined fighter. This distinction had been gained, however, by the M-108-powered Yak-3M.

Designed by V. G. Yermolayev, previously a member of the design team concerned with the STAL series of aircraft, the DB-240 long-range bomber prototype was flown for the first time in June 1940. A second prototype followed in September , by which time preparations for mass production at Voronezh were in hand, but the German invasion led to evacuation of the factory in July 1941, by which time 128 examples of the DB-240 had been delivered under the designation Yermolayev Yer-2.

An all-metal mid-wing monoplane of inverted gull-wing configuration and with a twin fin-and-rudder tail unit, the Yer-2 had tail-wheel landing gear, the main units retracting into the nacelles of its two M-105 engines; accommodation was provided for a crew of four.
The one in the warthunder picture uses the same M-105 engines and its early design of YER-2

And lastly a tank for soviet mains who are crying about IS-2 reload time and ask for ISU-152 AND IS-3 (27 and 26 reload time) and then get slapped by a JAGDTIGER in the face

Object 248 and 245
projects were created to rearm the classic IS-1 with a 100 mm gun.

There were two versions:

• with the D-10 cannon (Object 245) development at OKB (ОКБ Опытно-конструкторское бюро )
  • with cannon S-34 (Object 248) development in CAKB (Central Artillery Design Bureau )

The design was mainly the work of a collective led by V. Grabin. A small series of test vehicles of an unspecified number were built. The type was not introduced into armament, as the IS-2 with an even more powerful 122 mm gun was being developed in parallel. Another factor for not introducing the type was problems with the production of 100 mm ammunition. This was probably a mistake in a way, as the performance of the 100 mm gun was better for anti-tank warfare.
The original designations Object 245 and Object 248 were to be renamed IS-4 and IS-5 after introduction into series production. After the cancellation of Projects 245 and 248, these reserved designations (IS-4 and IS-5) were assigned to the new designs.
objekt 248 (IS100 s S-34)
objekt 245(IS 100 s D-10)

And our last nation
4-Japan

really this nation lacks everything then why Devs try to get them in BR 5 lets start with rifle

Type 38 with 30 round Type 96 magazine
I don’t know even this thing selects fire or automatic or is it only manual fire type if it was only manual I would suggest to make it a fully automatic or SF as game doesn’t need to follow reality 1to1 and Japan if goes to BR 5 would desperately need a SF rifle or automatic rifle

captured GENERAL LIU RIFLE
The General Liu Rifle was probably the first[Chinese semi-automatic rifle. It is named after General Liu Qing-En (Traditional Chinese: 劉慶恩; Simplified Chinese: 刘庆恩), its inventor and the first Superintendent of Hanyang Arsenal. The prototype rifle was first tested in 1916, but never entered production.

Experimental Ultra-Light machine gun
lmg
A prototype weapon that is a light machine gun made from the Type Ko.

Experimental Model 3 machine pistole
Prototype of Type 100 machine pistol.

Experimintal automatic KO rifle

capture stens

During World War Two, Canada supplied some 73,000 Sten guns (made by the Long Branch arsenal) to Chinese Nationalist forces in an effort to help them fight the Japanese. These Stens were standard MkII pattern guns, chambered for the 9x19mm Parabellum cartridge.

captured sig ke 7
The SIG KE7 is a light machine gun designed and manufactured in Switzerland in the decade before the Second World War. Although exported, it was never used by the Swiss Army
Production commenced in 1929, with most weapons being exported to the Republic of China chambered for 7.92×57mm ammunition.

Captured Hotchkiss M1922

The Hotchkiss M1922 was used with great success by the Greek Army during Greco-Italian War during the fight against the Royal Italian Army It was also used by the Chinese Nationalist Army during the Second Sino-Japanese War to fight against the Japanese Imperial Army

Type 92 machine gun
Essentially a copy of the Lewis gun, the Type 92 was fed with a drum magazine and used in a flexible mount. The main external difference between the two models was the latter’s lack of casing, the trigger guard, and cooling fins around the barrel and gas piston tube.
It should be a good LMG to add to the Japanese tech tree It is already in the game your plane’s gunner uses this but I want it for infantry use and it would give Japan a good lmg with high capacity for maybe tier 5

type 89 used in the article is TE-4 variant which was referred as flexible type and was used as infantry weapon

Field-modification of Type 98 swivel machine gun
essentially a Japanese MG-15

Capture bren chambered in 8MM mauser
An uncommon example of 8 mm mause chambered Bren made for exports to china during ww2 by Canada. Its mk 2 bren chambred in 8 mm mauser

As for planes I don’t think Japan would have any problems at BR 5 it seems that as much as they lack tank and small arms they don’t lack planes there are countless planes in Warthunder just suggest one I’m not gonna do that but when it comes to tank beside the warthunder ones I will suggest one tank for Japan BR 5 so HO-RI will not be the only choice facing Pershings

Chi-Se

The most well known portrayal of the Chi-Se - a bigger Chi-Ri with sloped armor and a 10.5 cm gun. This portrayal does not have a new supension design, and it also has a modified, larger turret

Another portrayal of the Chi-Se. This one is seemingly an unique, new design separate from the Chi-Ri, but has sloped armor and similar turret. The gun is mounted upside down on the turret, it has the similar exhaust pipes to the Chi-To, and judging from the turret being so far in the forward, it most likely has rear mounted transmission.

Chi-Se was a very late WW2 project of using existing components to create an ultimate medium tank. The Chi-Se would combine the fully rotating turret and mobility from medium tanks, and the firepower from the Ho-Ri tank destroyer - the 10.5 cm gun. Alongside those, the Chi-Se would use a new kind of suspension type from the usual bell crank suspension (which was used on almost every Japanese tank during WW2), which was already experimented on the Chi-Ri during it’s design phase. The Chi-Se is usually portrayed as a bigger Chi-Ri with a 10.5 cm gun and hull of sloped armor.
While there’s no actual solid proof that the Chi-Se was more or less a heavier Chi-Ri, there’s a very good chance the Chi-Se was that, as most of the medium tanks of Japan were basically bigger evolutions of previous designs.

Im done I would like to see what you think of this list and thx for reading

20 Likes

I completely disagree. Beltfed MG-34 or MG-42 should be tech in tech tree. It is posterboy weapon for germans.

I couldn’t care less about some MG-15 which I have never heard of.

11 Likes

yea i would love these but some people might not im sure if they got add they would be event and premium stuff and maybe some tech tree (altho most are probably event/premium like with horn stg)

I said it would be a lazy solution not a bad one

2 Likes

Well…Interesting, but if these weapons are seen more frequently on the battlefield, the WW2 atomosphere of this game will fade more and more. Even if those prototypes existed in the WW2 era, it is still a fantasy for soldiers on the front lines to have them.

This gun in particular was never even made into a prototype that could be fired, it was just a mock-up.

I don’t mind if they implement it, but I would prefer that it be isolated to BR6 or somewhere else, a rank I don’t normally play. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

that TM44 tho mmm feel like it might be event weapon if they add it wouldnt be the first time that happen since horn stg become event squad

I see I have written

so its the same thing you are right and as such a premium or event or gold order or don’t introduce it at all I suggested other stuff for Americans as AR they could just Introduce them

I agree that adding MG42 with just one stat changed (ammo) would be very lazy.
So anyway, here is a not lazy way do do this:

2 Likes

Or they could change its bolt, so it would have much higher fire rate.

We already have MG-45 with 1650 with rof, so I don’t understand why it should be any problematic.

3 Likes

That would still be boring.
Also imo even 50 round version should have 1200 rpm or a different name (like heavy bolt).

Imo they should add a cheap item that is BR whatever and make it work like I described a year ago.

4 Likes

I do agree with that.

1 Like

whole MG needs redesign… it is completely stupid for them to be this usable in run and gun style.

3 Likes

I wish they would stop adding so many prototype weapons and add different skins or improved performance versions of existing weapons,imo.
When I say different skins, I don’t mean printing silly kitten or bacon designs on the guns like in CoD, but maybe wrapping a cloth around it to disguise it if it’s a rifle, or wrapping a sling around it if it’s a submachine gun.

I don’t care if it looks almost identical, if you sell me a Thompson with improved performance on par with the M2 carbine on gold order, I’ll gladly pay gold for it.
Then throw away the anachronistic M2 carbine and give it to the soldiers.

5 Likes

technically they are already belt fed as is, also for 100 round belt (of which you are talking about) should be the mg08/15

No

yes, it was used during the war and let me complete my volksturm larp

1 Like

So add it on top.
I want long belt MG42 as it’s iconic german weapon. So either add it or remove DP27 and BAR and replace them with some crap.

3 Likes

For Bergmann mg 15 WIKI writes that it was used in ww2 briefly well doesn’t matter to be honest both are OK in my mind

btw just want to show how stupid is belt MG in run and gun style… this is what one solo machine gunner has hanging from his MG while running through different terrain

also this is mg42, notice nondisintegrating belt that hangs on other side of the MG

1 Like

though that would be by and large a copy past weapon while the MG08/15 would be a unique weapon model to look at, also the belt mg42 is almost exclusive iconic with the d-day defense(thanks hollywood) so why not change the model of the bunker MGs to it