Japan is dead

You never get a Japan game if you put “any army” and if you play it on your own you have to play 3vs10 most of the time.

This is clear because even if you like Japan you have 3 weapons and 2 tanks (not literally but the sarcasm is understood)

him “second” best tank can’t do anything against an American BR3 tank

Their best tank is no match for the American ones.

And weapons until you reach BR4-5 are not “useful”

At first I thought it was because of the lack of canonical arsenal, but then I went to Wikipedia and found more than 200 pages about all Japanese weapons.

It would be great to be able to liven up Japan a bit more since all they’ve received lately is a collateral unit and a basic shotgun that the US has had from the beginning.

So here are some examples of cool content to liven things up in the Pacific, which already has enough with ugly maps. :rofl:

Light:
Screenshot_2
Screenshot_3
apc:
This thing could turn into a train.

Screenshot_4

Planes:
Screenshot_5
“Randy”
Screenshot_6
Screenshot_7
Screenshot_8
Baika is a Japanese jet aircraft.
Screenshot_9

Japanese specialized unit.

Giretsu Kuteitai

Screenshot_10
This unit could come with type 2 pistols.
Screenshot_11
This thing has 50 bullets.
And as main a TERA rifle
Screenshot_12

And that would be all according to my quick research, I hope at least the intention is transmitted to the developers and I hope they don’t delete my post for being too long since I’ve been here for 20 minutes xD

6 Likes

friend, look my posts, I am working with other dudes for bring stuff for japs

4 Likes

Yes I agree, Japans needs more maps and guns. They get neglected so much

6 Likes

Japan is great, I have a 87% win rate with them. The Ho-Ri is great at high tier, the Ho-I is pretty solid at lower tiers, the Type Hei Auto is insanely good, and all of their SMGs and the type 38 is good.

1 Like

Uniforms: Japan Soldier Uniforms Extras
Bandanas:Japan Customization
APC:Japan APC
Flamethrower Tanks: Japan Flamethrower Tanks
Premium Machine gun: Japan Premiun High Br Squad, Scoped Machine guns: Japan Type 96 and Type 99 Scoped
Even Silenced Pistol: Japan Supressed Nambu Event Pistol or Gold Order
Planes with rockets: Once Again Rockets for Japan
Rocket Tanks: Truck or Tank Rocket Event
Bikers:Once Again Japan Motorbikes for Pacific , Jeeps New Rider class : Jeep - #5 by Naohmcete
Tanks: Japan Tank Concepts
Bombers and such: Japan Bombers - #5 by Naohmcete
Ho-Ri II Premium: Ho-Ri II Premiun
Gold Order: Saburō Sakai Gold Order Soldier

5 Likes

how many of those are ships? how many of those are misc equipment like grenades? you may not like it but lots of equipment that japanese actually used is already in the game (except few planes and tanks).

btw japanese ww2 tanks sucked so it wont really save them.

1 Like

The Kawanishi Baika (梅花, “Ume Blossom”) was a pulsejet-powered kamikaze (“divine wind”) aircraft under development for the Imperial Japanese Navy towards the end of World War II. The war ended before any were built.

The Yokosuka MXY-7 Ohka (櫻花[1], Ōka, “cherry blossom”; 桜花 in modern orthography) is a purpose-built, rocket-powered human-guided kamikaze attack-aircraft[2] deployed by Japan against Allied ships in the Pacific Ocean theater towards the end of World War II. Although extremely fast, the Ohka had a very short range, so it had to be carried into action as a parasite aircraft by a much larger bomber, which was itself vulnerable to carrier-borne fighters.

we already have variant of it and it is one of the best fighters in the game.

bomber that is unsuited for the game.

same type 2 we already have in the game? btw that is not pistol, but smg.

i really dont see how another bolt action rifle will help japanese…

btw if you want actual list of japanese equipment on wiki, go here

instead all we get in next major update for japan is a copy + paste USA shotgun
japan needs more maps, but next update brings yet another USA/Germany map
All other nations get vehicle + gun minimum, why not japan?

“Japan is dead. Japan remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

I think a Betty or some lighter bomber like a Ki48 would be nice though, every other country gets a proper bomber like the A20, SB2M, JU188, etc.

What if we could allow calling support from the navy on the Japan side only?

If you look at War Thunder, there is still like 11 Japan tanks and a bunch of Japan planes that can be added. Not to mention there are some vehicles that are not in War Thunder.

1 Like

What Japan really needs is pinup art for the planes they do have, they are the only country without any :sob: literally 1984!!!

That’s probably so as I get my ass kicked pretty much every time I play allies against them, which is one reason I don’t play allies much anymore. To many people playing Russia and Germany now, including me since I can’t hardly buy a win with the allies at level 3-5 or 5. However I don’t really play much 3-5 allies as I seem to get dropped into level 5 anyway, so I just play level 5. I haven’t played allies 1-3 for a while so I’m not sure if they are as uncompetitive as the other BR levels

Allies are probably the most uncompetitive faction, but I think that’s more that they aren’t played by experienced players as much as other factions, not their gear.

1 Like

how tf?

A combination of Japan having pretty good stuff and Japan players tending to be more experienced. It’s not that high because I play with a group or something, I only have a super high win rate with Japan. I have like 70% for axis, 60% for Soviets, and 50% for allies.

Agree, i play any faction for 50% bonus exp so i got experience of all the suffering eveybody complain about. JP is fine tho, the moment i got decent kits and necessary weapons i found it pretty fun to play JP, their smg are good, lmg not the best but pretty decent, Ho-I, ChiNu, ChiRi can kill all the M4 if you know where to shoot, not to mention the supreme Ho-RI. Although they still lacking in some aspect but it make the game more immersive, each fation have different play style, and what seem like too unbalance can be fix later.

1 Like

Same, I feel like a lot of it is more just which side has the most experienced players at the moment

Yeah, to me, seem like a large percent of players complain are player issue tho

1 Like