Japan Premiun High Br Squad

Japan suffers from event units and premium units, I am willing to give ideas to help this faction have more material for sale in order to have more events, in this case I am here to talk about the copy of the licensed German MG-15 by the japanese, HERE some material from the War Museum for more context of the weapon

tipo 98 (1)
tipo 98 (2)

6 Likes

Theres a lot of good ideas for Japanese weapons in this post:

Not really sure how much of it is BR 5 material, but Japan needs more stuff regardless.

1 Like

many are for br 2,3 or even 4, only few could be 5 like the hei with shield but…many others are out of date, if you read other post of mines I added vehicles and such too

This Type 98 with no stock and a foregrip would be excelent for an event/premium squad.

However I would like to see this stocked version of the Type 98 in the tech tree.

1 Like

let’s try japs get premiun/event stuf!

more jap para would be nice tbh hope it smg or something

1 Like

Just add paratroopers with Type 100 smg (late) or Tokyo Arsenal :yawning_face:

1 Like

we all know that would be too hard so a new gun it is (sarcasm)

Scoped type 99 premium MG squad with similar stats and starter perk as the MG fedorov/Early MG42/Colt Monitor. It is almost ridiculous how much premiums the japanese lacks.

1 Like

I am doing something in the background Im sure many will like it

3 Likes

nice im looking forward to it

We should also take purchased weapons into consideration, like StG44, Beretta 38 and Mp40(they did get MP40s with the tanks right?)

Yes they did but its the same story as tank never reached Japan(I dont mind it )Infact the only one out of those weapons M38/43 reached Japan

1 Like

gib heavy tank no.6
ArtImage_Heavy_Tank_No.6_(Japan)

NEIN! Sehr ganz sheiß!