Japan High Br Infantry AT Weapon

They definitely need to add proper AT, Germany was the only one that had AT at one point. That’s the whole reason why the USSR wound up with the panzerfaust anyways. Because the PTRD and PTRS wasn’t doing enough.

The only reason the Americans are suffering in anti-tank is because they don’t know what to add for Japanese. When it’s honestly that simple, It may not be the most practical but it’s the most realistic and the best option that they have if they want to fix anti-tank.

They just need to give Japan their 81 mm recoilless anti-tank, and give the Americans their proper anti-tank in return. This way they can’t say one faction is more overpowered than the other. Because both of them are still going to pale in comparison to the German rocket launchers. The panzerfaust 100 has a easy 220mm armor pen. And the ofenraur ( however it’s spelled) has 200. So the least they could do is bring the Americans and Japanese above 100 mm. 140 mm is more than enough to penetrate a tiger 2 (h), a perishing, and the Ho-Ri reproduction you just have to know where you’re aiming.

1 Like

So you just gonna create fake pen number to boost its pen? Also, br4? The panzerfaust is br3 you know?

What did you mean by this? There is both M1a1 and M9 in the editor.

Lol compare tank gun that has pen indicator with bazooka that don’t show where the shot land.

If you talking about side, even 100mm of pen is sufficient. The most important is the ability to pen from front.

they did fake things for AS-44 and is in game

What do you mean by this?

If they have already committed the fallacy of inventing things for a weapon, your argument matters little…

Lol why even bother to add the 81 mm recoiless rifle, just copy the type 5, give 200mm of pen to it and call it type 6.

because that’s blatant fake

Doesn’t matter since

Moreover, there is little difference between it and give 140mm penetration to 81mm recoiless rifle.

even if it was shit weapons, they didn’t make fake weapons, maybe never build, but blueprints existed at least inf all weapons we have, what you said about “doesn’t matter since” it’s absurd and stupid

What I purpose is a type 5 with different name and 200mm penetration. It is as fake as the 140mm pen 81mm recoiless gun.

Lol I literally quote your word, so your word on top is also absurd and stupid.

This, and add a shield to it for the memes:

Imgur

1 Like

You are en route to get a medal from the Emperor.

1 Like

I been working hard for jap, if you see my posts lol

1 Like

I will definitely take a look at them dear Sir.

APC:Japan APC
Flamethrower: Japan Flamethrower Tanks
Machine Gun concept: Japan Premiun High Br Squad, Scoped Machine Guns: Japan Type 96 and Type 99 Scoped
Rocket in Planes: Once Again Rockets for Japan
Rocket Tanks: Truck or Tank Rocket Event
Biker:Once Again Japan Motorbikes for Pacific , Jeeps New Rider class : Jeep - #5 by Naohmcete
Tanks: Japan Tank Concepts
Attack Plane/Bombers: Japan Bombers - #5 by Naohmcete
Shotguns: Japan Low Br Shotgun

enjoy @Debayan001

2 Likes

Thanks. Will definitely take a look!

LOT of effort made for it

1 Like

That is definitely visible. Hopefully, some of these get added to the game.

when someone tell you “japan have nothing” show them my posts, thank you

1 Like

Yeah. I try to actively defend Japan when someone says that they have nothing in their TT.