Japan Flamethrower Tanks

I’m writing this suggestion to give Japan options for them with flame tanks, something that can go to the techtree, something as an event and another as a premium unit

1. In the first instance, I am going to talk about probably the worst tank in the game that I keep praying that one day they will get their HE shells, but leaving that topic aside, the version of it would be called Ka-Go, unfortunately this vehicle replaced its main gun for a flamethrower so it would be the use of a flamethrower cannon and its machine gun so it could be a strong candidate for br 2, sadly here I wasn’t able to find proper resources on books, just more anecdotic stuff than a solid stuff.

Ha-Go (not flamethrower variant,just source material for references)
bSXlZNO

1. Sōkō Sagyō Ki, An engineering vehicle that could be used to: build bridges, sweep mines or in the rarest case, a variant that was built to have flamethrowers, the main source tank encyclopedia has a photograph of it and from what I have researched it could have 3 to 5 cannons, so I see it as a premium unit

Sōkō Sagyō Ki photo
Soukou_Sagyou_Ki_closeup

1. Chi-Ha Flamethrower Variant called as Ka-Ho, I won’t get in detail, but it existed a post on War Thunder who can explain it better than me and have also resource materials for check, however I add a few photos for give the concept here for premiun or event

5593f179

4 . Ho-Gi APC, the rarest of those mentioned, I am completely unaware of the data regarding the existence of this strange APC, except for the information that you can find in a museum in Moscow perhaps event?, if anyone know more about this…thing I would love if anyone can share about it EDIT: with some friends we think it could be a version from a type 95 So-Ki tankete

unnamed

18 Likes

Any flamethrower tank are welcoming for me

2 Likes

fr event,progression flame tanks are welcome,yk since theres flame Stuart

1 Like
  1. Ha-Go Flamethrowers Were Mounted On Standard Model Ha-Go’s, The Image You Posted Is Simply A Ha-Go Prototype. Notice The Flamethrower Barrel Sticking Out Underneath The MG, Fixed Straight Forward, Would Be Rather Hard To Aim.
    Type_95_(AWM_097336)

2. I’m Pretty Sure The “Ho-Gi APC” Is Just The “So-Ki Railroad Tankette” Lost In Translation. Not That I’ve Been To The Kubinka Museum, Where This Particular Image Is Taken, But Doubt This Vehicle Had A Flamethrower Mounted Anywhere.