So there wont be anymore flame tank?

well when i used to made these people seem to say that flame tank are bad or something i forgot already that why im sad

Why stop there

Exactly there aren’t free flame tank outside the Stuart (idk why) if more come they come S usual in event or premium squad

1 Like

look i just want medium flame tank like the crocodile ok? is that too much for enlisted?

0Kj9s1vXhh3ty0

everyone gets a new flamethrower tank

2 Likes

The panzer 2 F is kinda borderline busted at times.
When attacking start with it and full speed into the objective and just torch the entire team before they can disperse and mount a defence XD.

1 Like

i want a hetzer flame tank before an actual hetzer tbh
f8n2kgU

Two flame tanks locked behind a paywall and one that isn’t but has its flame damage intentionally nerfed is sufficient?

1 Like

It’s fuel trailer would get stuck all the time. It will be a miserable experience.

Did they retain their gun still? If yes then it might be a bit much as the biggest downside of the flamer tanks is their inability to deal with tanks.
Flamer are just to effective against infantry.

i will take any flame tank at this point tbh (just not the current one)

i want heavier flame tank

I think so, I don’t see it as an issue. If the KV-8 is close enough to infantry to use the flamethrower effectively it’ll probably get taken out relatively quickly depending on the range of the flamethrower. Its more fun flavor than anything else.

Also, the calliope is in the game.

1 Like

so let see if a sherman with flamethrower got add will it be consider too op or not?

cause originally when i made these post i thought people would be more aggressive with flame tank

It is hard to use AT weapons if the tank is currently spaming its flamer in every door and window as they basicly oneshot your soldiers the moment you pull out your launcher due to their stupid amounts of damage. And then it often is already to late as the tank just needs a few seconds to torch most of the objective.

oh btw it been like over a year (but not 2 year yet) since the M3 with flame thrower got added :skull_and_crossbones: but sure i will try to have hope

yes, my friend, YET is the word…because

How about this? Japanese flame tank: KA-HO
試製火焔発射戦車 カホ
It may be slightly stronger than the current flame tank, with flamethrowers on both sides and a 57mm tank gun

look the url I share :3

There are a lot of flame tanks (and prototypes as well) that could be added. That’s like saying we don’t need any more heavy tanks because we already have a heavy tank. Variety is cool.

The more toys the merrier

well they better start this year otherwise in 5 month it will mark 2 year without a new flame tank :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like