So there wont be anymore flame tank?

Dam sad tbh sure they are just better version of themselves but still i wish there would be more added but i dont see hope for them currently

1 flame tank for factions is sufficient imo

I am sure there will be more, there are a lot of options

Laugh in jap not having 1

and yes i knew there are some but they wont add them

3 Likes

Yet

it been like almost a year man if there gonna be one it should be one by now

1 Like

I don’t understand why you are dooming about this, is there a reason you don’t think they won’t add more? I could easily see more flamethrower tanks as a premium bundle or event in the future. They have a special feature that regular tanks dont have, making them more special.

1 Like

I need this

3 Likes

well when i used to made these people seem to say that flame tank are bad or something i forgot already that why im sad

Why stop there

Exactly there aren’t free flame tank outside the Stuart (idk why) if more come they come S usual in event or premium squad

1 Like

look i just want medium flame tank like the crocodile ok? is that too much for enlisted?

0Kj9s1vXhh3ty0

everyone gets a new flamethrower tank

2 Likes

The panzer 2 F is kinda borderline busted at times.
When attacking start with it and full speed into the objective and just torch the entire team before they can disperse and mount a defence XD.

1 Like

i want a hetzer flame tank before an actual hetzer tbh
f8n2kgU

Two flame tanks locked behind a paywall and one that isn’t but has its flame damage intentionally nerfed is sufficient?

1 Like

It’s fuel trailer would get stuck all the time. It will be a miserable experience.

Did they retain their gun still? If yes then it might be a bit much as the biggest downside of the flamer tanks is their inability to deal with tanks.
Flamer are just to effective against infantry.

i will take any flame tank at this point tbh (just not the current one)

i want heavier flame tank

I think so, I don’t see it as an issue. If the KV-8 is close enough to infantry to use the flamethrower effectively it’ll probably get taken out relatively quickly depending on the range of the flamethrower. Its more fun flavor than anything else.

Also, the calliope is in the game.

1 Like