So there wont be anymore flame tank?

so let see if a sherman with flamethrower got add will it be consider too op or not?

cause originally when i made these post i thought people would be more aggressive with flame tank

It is hard to use AT weapons if the tank is currently spaming its flamer in every door and window as they basicly oneshot your soldiers the moment you pull out your launcher due to their stupid amounts of damage. And then it often is already to late as the tank just needs a few seconds to torch most of the objective.

oh btw it been like over a year (but not 2 year yet) since the M3 with flame thrower got added :skull_and_crossbones: but sure i will try to have hope

yes, my friend, YET is the word…because

How about this? Japanese flame tank: KA-HO
試製火焔発射戦車 カホ
It may be slightly stronger than the current flame tank, with flamethrowers on both sides and a 57mm tank gun

look the url I share :3

There are a lot of flame tanks (and prototypes as well) that could be added. That’s like saying we don’t need any more heavy tanks because we already have a heavy tank. Variety is cool.

The more toys the merrier

well they better start this year otherwise in 5 month it will mark 2 year without a new flame tank :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like