Repair planes again

@Myrm1don made a very elaborate suggestion about plane gameplay that would really make everything better.

Airfields, and plane repairs, are part of it.

I’ll try finding it for you

Here:

3 Likes

Well I am a huge fan of this.

2 Likes

You’re alive!!! :scream:

1 Like

Yes my friend! I am back ! Personal business such as work and family hindered me to be active on the forum. Preferred to test and bug hunt.
Nice and touching to see someone recognising me lmfao :rofl:

4 Likes

Eheh I always considered you as one of the “level headed” ones.
Not many ppl in the forums like that.

Welcome back :slight_smile:

1 Like

who wouldn’t,you should check some of my recent japan posts @.@

I need to search in the inner archives for answers but I already raised this in the past. Answer wasn’t so promising for reasons I don’t remember to be fairly honest. But a couple of things changed so far. I need to reask and raise this topic once again. Imho, very vital to the game

Agreed.

If you look at @Myrm1don post, pretty much everyone likes the proposed ideas, it’s rare for a post to be as supported as this in the forums.

Airfields and other things would make air gameplay so much more enticing and as a HUGE BONUS, would finally get rid of suicide bomb spammers once and for all (as pilots would have to take off).

It would be golden…

You have finally returned from the wilderness. Our chief tester.
Welcome back.

1 Like

I know, my friend, I know japan isn’t a “popular” faction for make stuff, but we have…interesting things who can be premiun, event or even tech tree!, also concept drunk ideas lol

APC

Flamethrower Tanks

Machine Gun

Radioman Special

Rockets for Japan

Germany Low Br MG 08/18 gold order

Flashlights for a Night Mode

Flares

Japan Rider Squad

Thank you my friend. Thanks for those touching words. Gives me more and more motivation.
Thank you!

1 Like

I check those ones out on my PC. I am currently in the garden with my phone :rofl:

enjoy

we missed you

If-You-Know-What-I-Mean-Bean

if you know, you know :3

Alot of these threads popping up again :slight_smile:

must be warthunderers

1 Like

What if you could land your plane successfully, and instead of being placed in the frontline, you get put back in the air with your plane again with 100% health.

Because right now there is no point in landing your plane if you get sent 300m away from the objective whether you parachute or land successfully. And parachuting is significantly more easier.

1 Like

I like your idea it’s a more easy method of repair your plane sadly i think that the devs just doesnt listen to us :frowning:

and what you think, friend? :3