New Rider class : Jeep

Motorcycling around the battlefield is great.
But it’s time for a new ride. Even if it won’t help much.
61x0WRVWcFL

Please give me a Jeep with one light machine gun.
The crew will consist of 3 people, one rider and an assault.
If possible, I would also like one engineer to be included… so that we can set up a rally point. No? :roll_eyes:

A vehicle that is also compatible with each country. For Germany, this is the one.

I don’t know what Japan and USSR have. If you have a good idea, please suggest it here.

It can be tech tree or event/premiere.
But my suggestion would be to have standard vehicles added to the tech tree.
Event/Premiere is more special…
How about towing “something” behind the vehicle, for example?
It can be detached with the space key, the contents of the back of the vehicle can be ammo supply points for tanks, boxes that can be refilled with ammo/medical kits for soldiers, etc.

Jeep-Willys-con-remolque-(1945)-Autoart-118-i24788

20 Likes

more like new rider vehicle but Yes

5 Likes

Even something like this is cool.

Edit:
I found this video of the ultimate jeep fight.

They look like a lot of fun. :grin:
I just remembered that the game already has vehicles like jeep in each faction.
Can’t we modify this a bit and add a quick one?

It will always be fun to have Jeep on deck.
I’m waiting. :grin:

2 Likes

I don’t know we already have biker so if DF really going to mske jeep I think it will be something like tier2 biker

Battle_of_Khalkhin_Gol-Captured_Type_95_scout_car
7dfc2e2766ac2024899f3b58d2bd41277abac86e

42097_55
pcherepanov-kurogane-3
pcherepanov-kurogane-2

Chris Bishop (Ed.), The Encyclopedia of Weapons of World War II , MetroBooks, 1998 (book from where I get the info about the spec of the vehicle) and here is the toy I mean

For Japan dudes: Kurogane Type 95, 2 to 3 passengers inside the vehicle, although it is not armed, investigating around the vehicle in question was used as a reconnaissance vehicle and transport of officers, I have not been able to find a photograph of a model with four doors that existed for at least My suspicion is that it could be the truck variant, according to what I have been able to read, there are models and toys that represent the vehicle with two different types of machine guns, but not finding information about it, I cannot treat it as reliable information but seeing that Japan is being given fantasy things, everything is now possible, EDIT, added truck and pickup version from Pit Road Models, who could be possible working stuff :>

3 Likes

I posted something similar just recently that might be of interest: Marking Mechanic Overhaul + Recon Units

1 Like

Not sure if you notice or anyone has specifically the battle of the bulge map if you pay attention to the wrecked vehicles on the map you will notice a jeep with the 50 cal mg on it

3 Likes

I see them barely broken down. I want them!!!

3 Likes

Watch this.

Spoiler

M6 Gun Motor Carriage - Wikipedia

Spoiler

Go big or go home

2 Likes

Soviets

5 Likes

maybe things like these will be preium

1 Like

We need this in game.
R (26)

If the Germans are allowed to have a 75mm howitzer on their Halftracks, why can’t the Americans have a rider with a 37mm Jeep.

1 Like

Would love some assault jeeps!!!. I feel like they would slip into the rider class well though.

1 Like