All Clothing list ( Updated )

greetings modders,

as promised, i managed to remake a more updated clothing list.
this time around though, i made them through google documents and not on the forum. as there, i will not lose the ability to edit the documents unlike the forum after 3 weeks from it’s creation.

anyway, i compiled and organized several documents better than the ones i made ( more like, complete. unfurtunately, having documents despite my trying to be more organized as possible, it somewhat made it a bit more messier )

there shouldn’t be any issue, but if you find them, please, report them. and i’ll personally try to update it whenever i’ll have time.

:warning: Considerations: :warning:

what do i need clothings for?

• it’s a way for us modders to dress up players or bots profiles.
    a fancy way for us to make things how we like them.
    if you are not a modder, you most likely don’t need this thread. but you can see out of curiosity all clothings available within enlisted.

why are there clones of clothings? / there are doubles/triplets etc, why?

• :woman_shrugging: idk. i didn’t made the clothings and what not. hence, you will find doubles, clones and what not
    but, i reccomend you checking the category of where those clothings

why are there 2 categories of headgears?

• no clue either. but for some reason, there’s head category, and skined_helmet. you can theorically combine them if you’d like. but i wouldn’t reccomend it. beside, those are both categories for headgears ( to not confuse with face. where… it’s self explanatory )

There are some misspelling

• i am well aware. but those have been misspelled in the game by devs. which i do not recommend to fix. just copy and paste as they are. otherwise they will not work.
    ( although, keep in mind that at some point, those will might get fixed, or not. hence, we’ll only be able to fix it once we’ll know it will become an issue )

There are a few missing!

• if you think i missed any, feel free to post it downbelow and i’ll try to include it / fix it whenever i’ll have time.

Main List

without further ado, here’s the list:

Germany

USA

Commonwealth

ITA

Japan

USSR

( perhaps i will make them a bit more visually appealing in the coming days. i already “wasted” so much time on this i want to rest… )

22 Likes

It’s for different clothes (tunic). Like some summer belts will looks bad on winter clothes.

some, yes.

like the americans one with supposed patches.

others, i have no clue.

for example, majority of the soviet and germans clothings are cloned for no reason what so ever.

either with a different clothing name.

usually each equipment goes under the same name

but again, there are clones and what not.

best to just leave them.

it was more to exaplain others that you might find clones.

speaking of, clothes i didn’t included unistorical appearances such as the paratroopers with HEER tabs, and others clones that appeared already.

2 Likes

Thanks for the lists!

(They should let us use the M1 clip on the helmet as extra ammo)

2 Likes

Sooo…there is soo much good customisations we dont have in game…why…whyyyyy

Because we need some stuff for premiums.

At this point id rather buy the cosmetics to use on any squad, than get a squad with locked weapons and cosmetic.

3 Likes

About japanese faces and other hidden equipment - you can turn on updatable property for show up it.

1 Like

ah cheers!

i didn’t know about that.

gonna finally add missing heads and what not :slight_smile:

1 Like

list has been updated and the new italian and UK paras are now included as well.

fixed the martial clothings.

( note. some of the side belt has been changed, i’ll update it whenever i’ll can )

i’ll be uploading modern equipment too at the bottom of each faction ( primarily USA & USSR )

2 Likes

lists have been updated and now includes all newest clothings for all factions present in the test server & added a few that i missed previously

( Test server pieces will be marked in Yellow/Orange )

inevitably, i might have missed some.

if i did, let me know and i’ll add them whenever i’ll be able to.

( 14/11/2023 )

cheers.

4 Likes

Favorite forum moment.

4 Likes

list has been updated, and all of the previous marked cosmetics in yellow have been included

( both paratrooper sets from the event and premium as well as all the new female cosmetics for the ussr, as well as the summer medical tunics of the germans )

if you think i missed any, let me know.

i’m not sure if i should include mine too
( aka, experimental clothings that i personally made that looks accurate and as well as other cosmetics that do exist, but are not currently featured in the editor. such as, different hats on the headset, different type of tunics for volkssturm as well as coats for the volkssturm, etc ) let me know.

4 Likes

small update.

most of the USSR cosmetics have been updated, and fixed.

and three new color conditions appeared.

• Red color
    upon recently using some of the ussr cosmetics, i found out that some no longer have the colors that they were supposed to have. or in other instances, the category is incorrect / the information inside the item__equipToSlots is incorrect / outdated. and did not found it’s right item slot. hence will need further testing when possible.

• Purple color
    this color will be applied to items as a disclaimer that these items are in the correct slot as shown over the document but can be wrong in the item__equipToSlots. or may cause issues as the game will prompt the error text on the top left corner claiming that the slot is incorrect when in reality, it is not.

• Black
    black color will be used upon items that are currently " broken " or rather, misaligned.
    for example, helmets that instead of being above the head, will be inside the head etc.

3 Likes

The only missing one that I managed to find it’s an’italian tunic:
attachable_wear_grigio_verde_m40_pistoia_item
Screenshot 2023-12-12 222743

Aniway, thank you very much for the clothing list! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you.

will add it as soon as possible :slight_smile:

3 Likes

the list has been updated yet again, and all of the upcoming cosmetics found inside the Callisto test server have been included to ( marked in Orange )

but it’s mostly just the new american winter stuff, and some ussr pilots coveralls.

as usual, if i missed anything, let me know.

2 Likes

well, major update and i mean, major update,

all of the helmets and headgears previously in the head section, for some reason have all moved under skined_helmet

some items are broken, and no longer functions as they were b4 the update.

( as a reminder, they will be marked in black )

2 Likes

The new “Major Update” was simply disappointing.
The game has 99 issues and not one of them were addressed.

i was more taking about major update as it goes for the cosmetics.

as most of them have been revamped unlike the test server.

so, many things got changed