All Clothing list ( Updated )

I did see some changes, but I don’t have time to check everything now. Still, customization itself needs improvements because there is no way on earth I will buy customization for 6 different campaigns.

i’m talking about the editor.

not the base game.

this thread is more about the editor for custom profiles ( which are a bunch of biggerish for us to give players equipment etc )

can be used by user for curiosity.

even though does more harm than good.

2 Likes

new paratroopers sets, and all the new cosmetics inside the callisto, have been included in the list.

as usual, let me know if i missed any.

meanwhile, new snippets of what has been introduced:

P.s. let me guys know if you want a mixed Document for Shared items. such as gloves, heads, etc.
to make the search simpler and more direct.

or perhaps themed to be specific with only dedicated modern / moon items into one place.

2 Likes

UK Cosmetics missing these image

1 Like

those have been added.

thanks for the heads up :+1: .

this is also missing for Japan

1 Like

@ErikaKalkbrenner Did they permanently remove the version of the pea dot camo which they replaced with something else in Normandy? I couldn’t find it in the mods editor. Also thanks for compiling all the bugs regarding customization and passing in on to the devs. I saw your post in the support website. Appreciate it.

2 Likes

coming right up.

no. as specified in the bug report, they changed the camouflage ( yet again on accident i believe ).

resulting in a doubled version of the “stalingrad” pea.

under the name of planetree.

3 Likes

Oh. I see. Thanks.

Did DF even say anything about the German soldier cap using the same models as the tanker one? shouldn’t the visor be longer than the tankers but shorter than the tropical one?

nope. they did not.

as they did used the same cap

R

the m41 though ( the longer version ), should be available in different colors outside tunisia too.

2 Likes

Isn’t the visor too short though? i was aware that the M43 was supposed to be the same between most branches, but since the tanker one in game is so short i though that DF was using a very specific variation. The old model was the same as the field_cap_m43_01_ger_winter_item? or this one is an unused/scrapped one.

So that’s where our peadot tops went too. I bought quite a few of both, I wonder how they are going to fix that?

yes.

technically, it is.

both the infantry and tanker version.

they will prolly fix that, or adjust it down the line.

like they did for various items such as the zeltbahn.

well.

here is the cylce as far as i can remember.

before the merge, only tunisia had the plane tree cosmetic.

during the merge, it got introduced to normandy, and issues started appearing. the plane tree became the stalingrad pea dot. and the stalingrad pea dot became the plane tree.

before last update, the planee tree was fixed to be a plane tree, but normandy and berlin pea became plane trees ones. and the stalingrad remaind untouched.

and now, the stalingrad pea as well as the normandy and berlin ones were fixed, but the planetree is still broken.

around of 5 months, people most likely bought a camouflage and kept sending reports of missing bought cosmetics.

it’s an endless fight of " i bought Z but it’s Y "

dunno what to think anymore.

but it just shows how carelessly the customization is being made.

just like the tank patches that are still broken since the test server of the merge.

s-l400
360_e1a1f97f9bfff9952aa6beee67e64ccb
Just realized we need theese too…

2 Likes

Hell yea

once again the list has been updated to include all the additional flash lights, or items that were missing.

interestingly, few new additions:

possibly april fool?

dunno, but it’s great to have ww1 assets.
the rest are just minor additions etc.

2 Likes

ww1 assets

:eyes: :eyes:

flash lights

There are flashlight models in the game?

yes.

but not functional.

just cosmetics.

2 Likes

but not functional.

not yet :slight_smile:

It should be possible to replace a melee weapons model with this and maybe attach a spot_light to the model? hmmm

2 Likes