Update 0.5.4.44

para helmets, finally!

3 Likes

Do you own a Horn stg? Could you please check if they have added helmets for them as well?

Because some of the color variations of their outfits look even better than default one.

1 Like

same old I’m afraid …

1 Like

when did they get the new outfits btw?

Yikes, but thank you.

couple of updates ago.

1 / 2

precisely, a month ago.

by the same time they updated the gerat squad to be more splinter rather than… whatever it was before.

1 Like

I don’t know. If they weren’t already there when it was released, they’ve definitely been there for a while.

But with the new major update, AT-44 got a brand new all white outfit for Stalingrad campaign. And you can buy their og forest tree camo now for Stalingrad preset.

3 Likes

Pistachio ice cream camo

Screenshot_20240216_090304_Samsung Internet

3 Likes

That Jagdpanzer that crossmaps me with HEATFS isn’t WWII?

This game takes all of its tank stats from War Thunder. Including shell perf. It isn’t Jumbo APCR that sucks, it’s ALL APCR. None of them are modeled correctly because Gaijin just doesn’t do things right sometimes

Lol you claimed that APCR has almost no post pen damage. If this statement is true, you should barely kill any crew with one shot. But it is possible to kill 2 in one shot if they are close enough.

Yes, there is NEGLIGIBLE spalling. Not nearly as much as there should be though

If you are talking about Jagpanzer 4-5 in War Thunder, No it’s a cold war tank destroyer.

There are no Jagdpanzer with HEAT in Enlisted.

Is that cold looking ball, a ppk42 wielding event soldier???

2 Likes

Honestly, I kind of prefer this addition over outright fixing the issue …

1 Like

As a person who has been playing Pacific since coming out for both sides, I disagree with you. The Americans never dominated the Pacific against the Japanese who knew how to play. An American automatic weapon is useless to you when a Japanese rifle can shoot you at 150 meters. If there are at least three or four Japanese players who know how to play the game, the Americans are like targets on the shooting range. Japanese rifles and the terrain in the Pacific is a huge advantage for the Japanese.

1 Like

game seems extremely unstable right now.

I feel the balance is fucked up with every update. U.S is a piece of crap. Its enough for some players to cry and the devs fuck it all up. US planes are shit, tanks are made of paper and weapons are shit…The Axis power shall rule the world

Good update, grinding to pershing. Jap maps are utter bullshit… the reason why i stayed high tier… now forced to play (well skip) that bollocks.

lol what? did you noticed what they did with weapon handling and networking?