Preliminary list of changes for the February update

While in practice mode i noticed that when ai soldiers fire their rocket launcher, they don’t lose any ammo when they reload, making them have infinite ammo for their rocket launcher. Is this a bug or a feature???

1 Like

Are the german and russian premium APC’s getting fixed this patch? Super strange to have my german gunner standing ABOVE the bullet shield.

1 Like

AI have infinite ammunition and bottomless clip activated
They just reload periodically to top it off after reducing it to 1 round or 0 in the case of AT launchers

3 Likes

awesome but please dont forget to do something against that bad matchmaking BR System.

BR1-2 BR 3standalone. and 4-5 is ok or BR1 standalone BR2-3 and 4-5

For your own best of Enlisted please do anything against BR1 facing BR3

11 Likes

Interesting but would like to see some of the new TT additions…hopefully Germans can get something more then one TD or one truck this time aye?

what???

are we just imagining things then?

those are there. funny thing is, when the update of the other day allowed event squad to be customized, a new helmet was even introduced:

and… the kiraly squad can wear them too.

but not the premium? version?

3d modelers have done their job more than well.

but someone on the other hand, is overshadowing their effort and talents by not putting their models through the customization selection.

as we said, the customization needs an entire update of it’s own.

by the way, send them some love words because once again, they have done the incredible and made some actual good piece of equipment ( yet again ):

( p.s you can see the rest there )

6 Likes

Feature of course :^)

1 Like

The new sights on Tommy/M2 Carbine are a godsend.
Truly amazing. Very enjoyable now.

The visual improvements and new effects are way more significant than I thought.
Looking very good. Enhance the game for real.

I’m glad you keep improving the UI. It’s getting better and better for every update. Since we (at least me) spend a lot of hours in the menu this is very welcomed.

What I’m probably most intrigued to see is the AI improvements.
Haven’t tested it yet, though.

But overall. Very good update!

7 Likes

Good job with the American weapons. Hopefully other nations won’t be forgotten.

1 Like

There are still some US sights which could be reworked in future.

Vickers-Berthier

Bren Mk1

Bren Mk2

(sigths for Besal are somewhat okay, I would try to reproduce them for fixing :point_up_2:)

M1907 Enfield

Thompson 1928 USMC

Thompson 30 cal

For other nations, I do remember MG34 with 75 mag has pretty bad sights covering half of screen.
Same goes for Japanese MGs.

Btw. I think I love reising now…

pure sexiness

not even mentioning UD M42…

just lovely

11 Likes

I want my shorts back!

2 Likes

I just got rid of my M2 carbine this week unfortunately. :cry:

1 Like

yikes… DId you sell them? What a waste, they are going to be godly…

Yeah, now I feel like an idiot.

You’re not an idiot. Nobody knew this is going to happen. And the sights were very bad, making the gun basically unusable for some people.

The only reason I didn’t like the m2 were the sights but now its going to be a slaughter for the Axis. Hope it doesn’t become too popular.

Now do that with all of the italian semi-autos that are stuck with the same ammo load as bolt-action carcanos.

We have the tech tree Armaquerra Mod. 39, the Scotti mod.X and the Pavesi M42 (that suffers at BR3) that are also stuck at 30 rounds ammunition capacity.

Also, when are we gonna see a matchmaker with proper uptiers/downtiers???
We need a % limit of the top BR of any match, and we need to replace the hardcoded 1-2-3 or 3-4-5 BR
brackets with a more fluid matchmaker system. WHERE is 2-3-4 matches??? Where are the 1-2 or 4-5 only battles (should be rare (only when a BR is overcrouded), too stale fighting the same things endlessly). Right now BR3 is forced to be either in the top of the food chain, or in the very bottom with NO middie ground. Just look at War Thunder’s BR system. (It’s actually BR±3 looking like BR±1)

In addition, we need BRdecompression6, since BR5 has so mych power creep, that it eclipses even the difference between BR1 and BR3 tanks. Just look at Tiger E vs T-34-85 vs Tiger II(H). Only the IS-2 can frontally pen the Tiger II(H) while the Tiger E struggles to survive against BR4 tanks shooting at it. While, at low tier, even a BT 5 can snipe a PZ. IV J frontally at range. It makes no sense that the Tiger II(H) is at the same BR as the Tiger E and the IS-1 (the BR5 Sherman should get to BR4, with the Panthers). We have the same issue with smg’s vs AR’s, they can’t be at the same BR nor be downtiered.

Last, when we are going to have a BR rebalancing round??? The BR os some weapons definitely needs to change. I proposed a bunch of them, alongside other ideas in this ~2month old thread: a bit outdated

Why only for allied weapons? A bunch of other guns share the same issue with the character eating his gun during ADS. For example the Type 94 pistol or the Type 38 rifle ( Change camera position during ADS on Arisaka rifles )
on the Japanese side.

The G41 (M) sight desperately needs some work

Yes, agree

2 Likes