Suspending Early Access on Steam

I always thought bipods were just non functional by choice and people just wanted them added.

My paratroopers have always landed near the crate but when you say 50m away, that sounds realistic to me. I’d be worried if it was 500m but 50m doesn’t seem like a bug or even a big deal.

Must have never gotten your supply box stuck on unreachable places

The issue is, I believe, that they make dispersion worse rather than better. Like a sign error in code or something. I hope it’s much more complicated than that, but the effect seems to be the same. Bipods “work” they just hurt your effectivity rather than help.

Paratroopers… well, you can’t have Germany paratroopers have substantially different (and worse) behavior than all other factions unless you love to hear complaints. And I’ve removed them from my lineup after the most recent update.

1 Like

Not just AT it’s an issues with hitbox on the projectile for GL and AT launchers

4 Likes

Yes, thanks for clarification - I over simplified due to being extremely tired!

2 Likes

Plenty of feedback on possible future Steam release and appealing/honest monetization

Addressing the animations

Nvidia DLSS implementation

Customization easy implementation

Social features for the game. But this could be redundant since the game will come back to Steam at some point?

I propose the inclusion of the following suggestions :

• Consider testing the +1/-1 BR system or running it as a limited-time event. This could lead to a more balanced player base and matches.

• Steam has a test branch. Where players can request access on the Store page of the game to join the test. Meaning you, as developers can grant access in waves to as many people as you want. You can test the Steam client, without asking your playerbase to pay for it. Example of a random game using this feature

• Remove plane takeoff in the Pacific when you spawn. Or at least have it optional, like you did with paratroopers, where you can spawn from the plane or on the ground. The reasoning is that it detracts from the enjoyment of gameplay. The skybox that limits quick altitude gains, forces tedious plane maneuvering. Additionally, this altitude gain limitation makes you a very easy pray for enemy planes that are already in the air. Have it optional please. Every plane spawn should be in the air by default.

• Please bring Tunisia to BR 4-5 like you did with Normandy in BR 1-2. We need more diverse battle settings. If you play BR5 it gets boring to play Normandy/Berlin 24/7.

• I would prefer queues longer than 30 seconds, even extending up to 1-2 minutes, if it means having more players in the match and fewer unnecessary bots. Waiting a bit longer is acceptable; we don’t mind waiting. We appreciate matches with more players. Having fuller matches should be a priority.

• While events are enjoyable and engaging, it’s frustrating to be restricted to progression every two days. Having our play schedule dictated by the game detracts from the experience. Many of us juggle jobs, school, and other real-life responsibilities, making it difficult to adhere to a rigid gaming schedule. Allow players the freedom to engage with events at their own pace. Same thing with battle pass. That is even worse since BP is payed content.

• The game should include default voice chat for team communication. This is a standard in almost every multiplayer FPS game. No offense, but have you check on Hell Let Loose voice capabilities? If they were able to do it in 1998 with Half-Life 1 and Counter-Strike, pretty sure we can do it in 2024 with Enlisted.

• Or at least add proximity voice chat.

• Vehicles ability to traverse terrain revamp/adjustment. There are so many instances where you are just stuck on a small clump of rubble, or a tree stump or you cannot traverse a generic hill. It is clear that the existing vehicle system, borrowed from another game, does not effectively accommodate the diverse landscapes found within Enlisted maps. Here is a generic example of the APC not being able to climp up over this train tracks, you just get stuck.. This is not OK. Being stuck or unable to traverse with vehicles is too common. Please make them more responsive.

4 Likes

@James_Grove please pass this information to the devs that it is not ideal at all. Currently, in order to equip an entire squad with one single piece of customization it can cost somewhere in between 84-122 orders. And the devs are telling us to do this for all the individual campaigns separately? If the devs want to help they should increase the 20-30 customization orders with 200-300 customization orders. This must be a joke. I regret spending my customization orders now.

5 Likes

Now that kitten is something i would forgive all the war crimes in the universe to…
We love you guys. At least i really do. I love enlisted and i want to contribute to it. We all love this game and your efforts. Please keep on the good work lads.
You are great!

7 Likes

Um, no. It’s a unique aspect of playing in the pacific. I don’t care if it’s not practical or makes you “easy prey”, it’s fun. Not everything has to be competitive and sweaty.

1 Like

Yes it’s so fun to have to go in a straight line for 2-3 minutes doing nothing. I’m bursting with joy.

2 Likes

Mmm Pershing in the desert
Sounds awful

2 Likes

Tunisia for high BR
Berlin for low BR

Rework all classifications of Guns and Vehicles Semis in BR4 is useless / Stummel in BR3 etc, many wrong decisions.

Rework BR matchmaker

Bring more Achivements, but repeatable + better Rewards (Avatars, Gold, etc)

AND PLEASE …
bring a Countdown for the Event-Reset every 2 days. A simple Countdown…

2 Likes

No, Tunisia stays in low BR and Normandy/Bulge gets removed from low BR like back when the merge first dropped.

4 Likes

Partial solution to map selection problem:

Permanent event with fixed theatre, in permanent rotation and switching every 2-3 days.

Meanwhile, normal queues can go anywhere BUT the theatre currently in the event.

1 Like

Don’t beat yourself up, you’ve done everything you can to make the world a better place.
Problems? bugs? things to improve and add? The vast majority of them you must have already organized and summarized and uploaded.
The complaining, the anger, the questioning, the blaming, has not been directed at those who have tried.
Like you James, your efforts are visible to everyone and recorded in their heads.

Yes, they knew that early on. With the tireless hard work of people like you.
But their actions 。。。。。。There’s nothing to judge.

Yes, I personally think Keo’s two emotional journeys posted in the last few days are more appropriate for your monologue. Rather than him as a developer ( the story is not tailor-madenot for Keo now, but fits the Keo in the past)

3 Likes

Will this Bundle be discounted in the future? If I just want to collect avatars, can I wait until later to purchase it?

1 Like

It is good that you own up and apologise for bad decision, but didn’t apologies for merge decisions, despite feedback, people wanted to chose what they play as an additional option.

Invisible planes are still a thing, happened 3 times in a row, there are graphics tearing bugs when looking outside of plane, these are on CBR already. But honestly having bugs logged by players, seeing CBR post not responded to for months, not even initial triage is a gap.

Sorry to mention other games but I love Enlisted and will still play but gamers expect to be able to get more direct feedback, Helldivers has been so transparent with their players, a critical bug was identified and they said hope to have a patch next week for it, they even joke and say please refrain from xyz for now.

Their announcements are regular and always mention bugs. I get companies work in different ways but I would see how Arrowhead is treating it’s community. (700,000k playerbase, which will grow for sure).

3 Likes

silver gain was changed
Yeah it still garbage
Back in the day you could earn 3-4 silver weapon orders per battle + bronze ones + 1 silver soldier order + bronze soldier orders…
Now i top on 3-4 k silver per match when prices were doubled…
No nice

2 Likes

As far i know it stays in our store for a while 4 sure.

1 Like

Hvar will say thank you for this one.

Answered above about that.

We have UI update for event window in the work.

2 Likes