Suspending Early Access on Steam

Dear players,

We see that many of you are very dissatisfied with the Early Access version that we made available on Steam. Some of you are not happy that the game is bundled with a paid DLC on Steam. Some of you couldn’t link your existing Gaijin.Net accounts to the Steam version due to technical issues. We’re deeply sorry for this.

We’ve removed the Early Access version of Enlisted: Reinforced from the Steam Store for now. All users who purchased a Steam access pack for Enlisted: Reinforced will be able to continue playing via Steam. Meanwhile we’ll do our best to assess what we can do to address the issues raised by you.

Unfortunately there is a significant technical obstacle preventing us from making the linking process smooth enough. It occurs if a player already linked their Steam account in another Gaijin.Net game, but the email used there and the one used for Enlisted do not match. This completely breaks our linking procedure.

The existing Steam version was never intended to be available to a massive number of players, hence the “Early Access” status, so making it available to existing huge audience of Enlisted fans could probably lead to even more dissatisfaction, as more people would face these technical issues, or new ones.

We’d like to apologise once again for letting down both our existing players and those who wishlisted the game on Steam. Please, follow the news on our website while we continue exploring our Steam options, looking for a solution for a linking issue and polishing all aspects of the game.

60 Likes

Thanks devs. I know it’s a tough job, but please take your time and keep working.

41 Likes

A medikit won’t be enough to heal your feet after you shot them this hard.

52 Likes

Well, I haven’t experienced any issues whatsoever. Already played steam version for 2h+ hours.

I still love enlisted nothing changed for me I enjoy my time playing I just ask you listen to us a little more than what you guys already do

Let the bygones be bygones look forward to the future and try to make the game better place

10 Likes

An apology is good first steps. I’ll give yall that. Not every company does that.

Multiple lengthy lists of issues have been provided today that would drastically improve the game. They need to be worked on. Start making progress on that and you’ll build trust with the community after this fiasco.

32 Likes

yes, this wasn’t good, at all.

But I appreciate you now reconsider things and try to make it better.

8 Likes

Sadly, i didn’t seen enough constructive to pass some of this lists to the devs, if you can share one or atleast a few, it will be nice.

13 Likes

What about the case merging a steam account (no email) and a gaijin accout? Same technical issues?

I’ll copy and paste my previous list.

“…It’s been three (almost 4) months since merge, and

-customization is still terrible
-Greyzone and plane cycling hasn’t been touched (since 2021)
-Matchmaking hasn’t been adjusted at all
-Bots are still braindead (don’t respond to enemy fire, don’t go prone in artillery strike zones, don’t stick to cover/low ground, laser beam accuracy through bushes)
-No community system like clans or in lobby chat
-silver gain is abysmal and oppressive to new players
-Boosters are still not able to be selectively used
-Custom servers have massive lag spikes and performance issues
-Bots get stuck in walls, vehicles spawn in buildings, mines phase through objects, and more
-Guns still drop when your guy hits the slightest amount of rubble, bots still struggle to go through windows, and bipods are still broken
-Rocket Launchers still detonate when trying to fire through open windows”

Not every player will agree with every thing, but most of these have been reoccurring issues, especially in regards to bugs listed at the bottom.

53 Likes

no offense but we’ve been practically repeating the same thing for months how can you still not have the picture of the situation

42 Likes

The content of the packs could have been better, even more when you consider that the Pacific pack had 4 premiums squads and some “permanent” (at least before the merge) economic bonus for 30 USD.

Also are the packs going to stay on console and the Gaijin store?

4 Likes

At least you have acknowledged your mistakes, just dont rush it like this next time, that is all I ask for.

5 Likes

Nothing going to change you still will charge us $20 for a f2p game.

8 Likes

As i said before we have some plans for it.

I suggest to make a report on our site about it.

We done some improvements already.

Devs aware of that.

Sadly i can’t answer on other ones, only to pass a few of them to the devs.

4 Likes

BTW, isn’t it midnight in Latvia right now?
I’m worried about your health working until this hour.

3 Likes

that sad, i hope the game keep improving and getting more and more better each day, i really love this game

2 Likes

tbh whoever is greenlighting stuff even if you guys are woefully unprepared should be given a good ole tag in the sack
Its one thing to take forever to do meaningful things
Its another entirely to constantly put out poorly put together updates just because management says you have to

20 Likes

The road will always be difficult, I hope that the game that we like overcomes the difficulties to deliver a better product

9 Likes

I wish it was priced better, 60$ and 100$ is ridiculous, why not 40$ for the panzer 1 and m13 and same with the m8a1 and colt or a bundle with both new tanks, I get this was supposed to be paid access but would’ve been nice to have more options with bundle choices

4 Likes