Please add/enable Nvidia DLDSR to the game

As I seen in the last test update you guys implemented DX12 and other AMD features.

But can you please integrate Nividia DLDSR, this technology has been out for a while but not working in Enlisted. It’s a Down Sampling technology but with Nvidia’s AI cores, like the reverse of DLSS, the catch is you lose little FPS compared to normal downsampling. It makes the game look incredibly good. As a friend of mine expressed when he first saw a game with it, “it’s like I opened my eyes for the first time”. The image is that crips and good looking.

This technology works out of the box and does not need implementation from the developer, it works as long as the game is full screen. I
So the problem is Nvidia does not detect the game in full screen. Either that or the game does not actually run in full screen and it’s just borderless pretending it’s full screen, some engineering bandaid fix.

We the players cannot know what is going on behind the engine hood, but running full screen should be an easy fix.

A very in-depth video about this technology here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiU-WpXYxoc&ab_channel=3kliksphilip

7 Likes

this is not working?

It does not work by default because Nvidia does not see Enlisted as fullscreen, even tho you run full screen.

You can make a workaround and put your entire desktop in DLDSR mode every time you want to run Enlisted but it’s frustrating going back and forth and no normal person would run DLDSR permament on desktop.

So when you turn on DLDSR for desktop, since Enlisted only runs in windows and never in fullscreen, DLDSR forces onto Enlisted, but the performance seems questionable, suggesting DLDSR does not run natively in Enlisted as it would run if they had actual fullscreen.

TLDR: When you put Enlisted in fullscreen, it is not actually fullscreen.

1 Like