Suspending Early Access on Steam

I literally am right now
2 not maxed Assaulter Squads at >=III
My BR III AT Squad
And the 105, not maxed

Enjoy

1 Like

Maybe like the stalingrad and pacific access packs, they will add it later.

Hereā€™s my compromise. The British Shermans? Screw em. Let them keep their AP slugs
American Shermans? APCBC all day long

New APCRs are extremely underwhelming

Eh. Still stacking bodies. 99 in the last match. Over 100 in the one before that. High Tier no less. That 105 do put in the work though

APCR will always be underwhelming. Itā€™s not modeled correctly. It will never do the damage itā€™s supposed to unless DF wants to fix Gaijinā€™s mess

Do you know that BR4 Soviets tanks gets almost 150mm of penetration at 0Ā° with 85mm tanks ?

KV1-ZiS-5 APCR can at least makes it defend against Panther, Tiger E and Tiger H1 and Tiger 2 Pre Production (P).

That sounds bout right

I must say that it has been 3 years since the community suggested an independent PVE mode, and you people have never directly responded to this issue.
If you donā€™t want Steam beginners be slaughtered by BR2/3 veteran, you must consider this issue, which is also to provide a more relaxed gameplay for all players, rather than sweating in PVP spams.

2 Likes

btw just gonna share this old video from ~9 months ago

3 Likes

That is either absolutely amazing or absolute bullshit.

I have 1999 of them and I agree with him. Itā€™s too expensive so I just ignore it and consider that there is no customization because itā€™s effectively broken.

4 Likes

I would suggest taking a trip to the bug report website.

Honestly, a stickied forum post that is updated regularly would do wonders for bugs ā€¦ If you just had a forum post that said which bugs were acknowledged, delayed, worked on, and fixed. It could do wonders for the communication side.

Another suggestion would just be a weekly post of what is being prioritized by the teams. A lot of the issues and frustrations come down to just lack of communication. ā€œweā€™ll share you more laterā€ gets annoying when it becomes the rule. Give specifics, donā€™t leave so much in the air for interpretation as it just breeds bad vibes. I know many game companies have teams that work on different things. So if you just broke down Team A is working on bug fixes ā€¦ they are prioritizing X. Team B is working on UI improvements. Team C is working on Silver balance, etc etc. This information looks small on paper but goes a LONG way with a game community / developer relation.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve experienced my own bugs, not the ones that were mentioned above. Havenā€™t experienced anything game breaking though.

Could just take 2 steps out the door in front of you :man_shrugging:t2:

Iā€™m on there whenever I experience my own bugs.

Fair enough. For me, the bugs donā€™t literally break the game but, collectively, they are fairly messy.

The AT weapon window/door issue and the paratrooper bug (Germany) are hyper annoying and itā€™s truly amazing that you havenā€™t experienced (noticed) them.

Bipods. Well, not a huge deal for me or probably 80% of people who complain but they ought to prioritize this just to get it OFF the list of talking points.

Anyway. I love the game most of the time. I think that when things work as well as they should all of the time (matchmaking being a key part of that statement), itā€™s the most fun Iā€™ve had with any game and that includes many titles going back a pretty long time.

(not sure why this is shown as a reply to Count__Smarald but too tired to try to fix it. I hope itā€™s clear, through my quote, who Iā€™m addressing).

2 Likes