Suspending Early Access on Steam

Yeah, a life fire one.
You don’t test a plane by stuffing 200 passengers into it for the flight.

1 Like

Hey we shot a live fire torpedo at FDR once doing drills during WWII. He turned out just fine. Lol

That’s why airplanes are so expensive.

2 Likes

are you certain? cause i am sure that boeing is doing that :rofl:

5 Likes

Can confirn

It was a very poorly developed launch but I still love the game. I hope you guys solve all the problems so that many new players can get to know this wonderful game. I wish you the best. plis make the game free to play in steam new player more money for you guys

1 Like

There’s a difference between having subpar ammo and better angled armor and okay-ish armor that gets defeated by Tiger 2

-Silver economy is bad (18,666 points = 5,815 silver)(make us gain more silver per match)
-Premium slot (Hope it will be soon)
-Soldiers outfits (Let us buy/equip the same outfit for al maps that is available)
-Premium vehicles camos (when?)

Have a good one!

1 Like

also, the BR3 USA tanks reloads faster than all of the BR3 soviets tanks with T-34 taking the longest then KV-1 L-11 and T-34 1941 being fastest

That’s a dumb idea. A better idea is BR 1-2, BR 3-4 and BR 5 standalone.

3 Likes

Yeah we need that advantage even more than you do because our armor sure ain’t gonna be taking any hits

Nah it’s best to leave it as is. Less War Thunder in my Enlisted, thanks

No, it’s basically just 3 BRs with ±0 MM.

I want 5 BRs with ± 0 MM.

1 Like

I think you’re forgetting the M4A3 (105) exists now. That thing takes the cake for one of the longest reloads in the game. Lol
But, that’s just how the Sherman was designed. Soviet tanks are cramped and, honestly, crap. The M4 has plenty of room in the turret for the loader to sling shells into the gun all day long. That’s one factor why we have better reload rates than you. The other factors can be various things like exact shell weight, location of ammo stowage, etc

Why though? What about that is so appealing to you?

Fairness

Have you ever tried to play unpopular factions with non meta BR lineup?

Not fun.

2 Likes

I will provide another simple list here:

1. Biggest issue for now is the economy. Increase sliver gain and exp gain per match; OR decrease sliver cost and exp requirement for all weapons
    (The standard for sliver gain is that any new player could buy 1 of any BR1-2 weapon after playing 1 match without premium)
    (The standard for exp gain is that any new player could unlock any BR1 weapon after playing 1~2 matches without premium, 3~4 matches to unlock BR2 weapon )

2. Put all similar weapons in one folder (ex. all Kar 98K should be in one folder in tech tree), again economy related issue

3. This is a suggestion about economy. Whenever a new weapon is unlocked, the first one could be obtained for free.

Please forward them to devs, thanks.

@James_Grove

Can I ask you something, please?

Are missing camos for new prem vehicles bug or no camo options are planned for them?

Give to Sherman 2 APCBC rounds, also to M4A1 and M4A2, giving them APCR would just bring them to BR4 because they could penetrate up to 135mm of armor at 100m at 0°

More actually for BR2 weapons, but less for BR1 weapons