Our Roadmap

If that veteran box won’t be overpriced, i won’t waste time doing any FOMO event ever again. I will just buy everything.

7 Likes

This. All day long. You are not the only Italian aficionado here. Just keep asking please.

5 Likes

Have you tried cooka da pizza?

1 Like

2 question that probably wont get answer (but gonna try anyway)

1. Is there any plan for PVE mode?
  2. Will “Veteran box” have discount for veteran player?
4 Likes

Me having a full time and still grinding

976a4f7434b12e21c1dbed927e94c723 - Copy
I think it might be the commander who will continuously deploy the bots and give them orders like the information they provided before the beta

5 Likes

What are your plans to deal with plane cycling/suicide bombing?

It’s really bad in invasion mode where defending team can suicide bomb all game and not have to worry about ticket loss.

4 Likes

hmm i could see a battlefield style commander mode (i think it was battlefield idk maybe it was other game) where the commander can deploy tactic and what not that would be kinda interesting

But what’s the point of a “commander” if the radio operator is already the one that calls in stuff.

I think it will be something else, but I don’t think there’s much they can do since we have pretty much everything covered. I bet it’s just a meme class

Let’s say they finally make a class that can infiltrate the gray zone, well I’ve literally said just allow Paratroopers to drop into the gray zone

1 Like

i mean personally i hope for my saboteur class idea but i doubt that what it gonna be

probably “assault armored car” driver or something

2 Likes

Moar IFV

1 Like

That could very well just be a part of the rider class

2 Likes

yea but im trying to guess it and im all out of idea except mine tbh

actually there is a glider squad possibility but that also probably wont work

Screenshot_20240706_001047_Samsung Internet
“New AT Guns for High BR”
Does it means that, both Germans and Soviets using PaK 40 in low BR slaughtering light tanks and infantry is considered suitable, and we cannot see PaK 38 or 53-K again?

5 Likes

Well, you have more ideas than me since I couldn’t think of anything that wouldn’t completely mess up the balance

eh my idea will mess up the balance in some way tbh

Very exiting

If it will be like in WT where i have spent over 16mil SL and got nothing but few crappy decals i may as well ignore that feature since it will drain our money and give us nothing with sub 1% chance.

5 Likes

Veteran’s Box with old event rewards for Silver

So spending silvers to buy lootboxes? I feel like the probability of landing a good reward would be atrociously low.

This seem to be the only bad thing on the list.

3 Likes

As for the Q&A, my question would be, just like the last time:

Any plans on updating (at least) the first person animations?

I remember asking this way, way back in an Q&A and they mentioned it is not a priority. Years have passed and we are still running same old animations and it is very clear that DF does not have a dedicated animator. A good example is climbing ladders animations, you can add the Benny Hill song theme and it would fit right in on how ridiculous it looks.

My old post on animations :

On a side note. The match leaving is a major problem for the general experience and should be a priority. Made a post recently that got some traction and discussion going.

Other feedback topics I covered in the past that perhaps can get more attention:

I would add to the list that, APCs and tanks could use some love as of now. You get stuck too often and most of the time you can’t climb a generic slope. They could be made a bit more responsive so you don’t feel like you are underwater all the time. I dont suggest on them being faster or overpowered but a bit more responsive to use in general. There are a lot of maps where you leave your spawn and you are stuck on something or simply at 2km/h speed going up a generic slope/hill. It is just not fun to be stuck or slowed all the time.

4 Likes