Our Roadmap

As you know, we recently released a major update - Rzhev. We are constantly collecting your feedback and since the release of the update, we have been working hard on planning future updates. We know that you really want to know what’s coming next, what features are planned and what problems will be fixed.

Finally, we are ready to share with you what we’re working on! Please note, only the most important topics are included in the list.

DEVELOPER Q&A

We know that after the release of this news you will have many questions. That’s why we’re pleased to announce that we will be collecting them into a new Developer Q&A.

Please post your questions as comments directly under this post on the forum and on Reddit or in the newly created channel for this purpose on Discord (there will be a specific channel on the Discord server for submissions).

RULES

• We will try to answer questions about topics that appear most frequently across all platforms first.
  • Your questions have a higher chance of being answered if they are composed and formatted properly and about the general direction of the game.

Good question: Can we expect an increase in max player count in battles? Should we expect a chat feature in the hangar? Will it be global or only for squads?
Bad question: When will you introduce the X machine gun?

• You have until July 10th (13:00 UTC) to post your questions. If you post or change your question after this time, it won’t be included in this round of Q&A.
78 Likes

Heh, Major played 10 battles with nagant only to post it here с:

19 Likes

O0o…new high BR AT guns? FLAK 88 and 17 pounder? :grin:

15 Likes

Veterans loot boxes…

24 Likes

LET’S FRICKIN GO A ROADMAP!
And it looks like some good stuff is in the pipe! Oh boy getting excited for the future again

3 Likes

This looks pretty good!!

The only thing I would also want is to be able to choose the type and amount of ammo we bring to the battlefield in our vehicles (planes and tanks)

9 Likes

What AT Guns are you considering adding to each faction for High Tier?

2 Likes

I like it, I hope they do also new engie structures like better sandbags or bunkers, interesting the new class

3 Likes

New soldier class? what else can even be added? i hope it not another vehicle related one cause uh sorry to be a downer but that not different enough

anyway penalty for deserter huh? ok and global chat not what i expect but it will help

a new frontline: now this is definitely soviet vs jap im gonna bet on it rn

6 Likes

maybe that’s what we need with a rework of rider class :>

4 Likes

Honestly excited for everything planned. Appreciate the transparency. Really curious what the new soldier class is. Hopefully the silver improvements are substantial.

14 Likes

Are the developers considering expanding the rider class?
Like maybe adding a couple non rally point vehicles to be agressive with?

9 Likes

they’ll make it free to do r-right?

24 Likes

It is for silver ! Honestly I don’t mind as it is still available for everyone

2 Likes

I am glad the clan system and global chat are in considered, I think both are very unnecessary. Clans already organize themselves in discords and global chat would just be really toxic.

7 Likes

So AP mine spammer has ascended to godhood? Welcome to the new community manager.

8 Likes

Loot boxes are never good… in ANY games where they’re a thing.

Because only rng, a way to lose more currency.

Anyway. Snail wants, so it will.

He planted one under the Fox.

12 Likes

oof man oof

anyway are there any plan in adding high br AA in the future?

this one im very curious about since current aa technically achieve it job in the change (but i still want more heavy firepower)

3 Likes

Aight so it sounds like War Thunder’s gambling events where you buy loot crates for SL (and separately the keys for them) to try and earn some old stuff. I’m gonna burn so much ES on them things. Lol

3 Likes

Yes it could be better of course, but at least it is not only in premium currency !