Our Roadmap

Lol

Wait.

Wait to see how much those will cost…

Eh, even for silver, loot boxes make me gag.

12 Likes

I find it more entertaining that he is someone who always expressed his hate for forum plebs, because they dont join his cult ehm channel.
And now he gets paid to entertain us.

2 Likes

really good post! especially the split in 3 progress stages.

basically all points are good and important, i recommend to add high BR AAs in addition to the high BR ATs

19 Likes

These things are all wonderful. But what I see missing is some sort of acknowledgement and plan to deal with greyzone [out of bounds] abuse by tankers. The abuse wreaked by them on several maps is truly damaging.

5 Likes

I’m a bit afraid people with multiple hundreds of thousands of silver saved up will just immediately get a bunch of old event squads to annoy the poorer masses with.

Can we add a new Pacific battlefield map, such as the Philippines? Will the existing Pacific maps be optimized as their combat range is too narrow and some terrains are unfriendly to the attacking and defending sides?

8 Likes

re-release then!

glad to hear

6 Likes

I see no signs of customs being improved any way…
Atleast do the bare minimum and fix the broken pop up and maybe next time dont promise equipment selector for customs if you cant fulfill it

4 Likes

new soldiers class means new kind of soldier or higher level of soldier?

1 Like

yea that what im wondering about since there isnt really much more class that could be add unless it armor car driver which is not that different from all vehicle class

2 Likes

If they are a sink for silver, I’m OK with that. It’s nice to get a way to earn old event rewards with the option to not pay money.

8 Likes

I dont think we should judge people by the way they play. As long as it isnt hacking

4 Likes

I don’t think its necessary, the AA guns we have are very capable at high BR (unlike AT guns).

5 Likes

still one can dream for “supreme firepower”

3 Likes

Counter ap mines by throwing grenades in every doorway you go through. This is a tactic I used to use

Few questions

1. Old question. Pre-merger squad have a rediculous xp requirement in squad upgrade while post-merger squad only need 1/10 of the xp needed. Any plan to fix this? Or are the Devs going to fix this?
  2. Penalties for deserters. Is it just gain reduction of that game or it will be like locking squads like WT?
  3. How is the conversion rate between excess xp for silver? Will it be as tiny as the economic improvements before?
  4. Booster card. What the current idea for the postpone? It is just stop using the card this match? Like will the 18h countdown be stopped? And Can we change it to decide to use the boost card after a match?
5 Likes

From what I understand, the current silver supply and demand system involves a transition from experience points → cards → silver. Do you have any plans to make silver supply more convenient by raising the card->silver exchange rate? The current supply of silver is such that even people who have played the game for a long time will go bankrupt.

1 Like

Just a joke, don’t take it too seriously.

3 Likes

›Penalties for deserters
Incredible really

7 Likes