Our Roadmap

hope that we can get more love for the pacific/north african battlefields

2 Likes

We already have BA-11 premium and it’s not very good

4 Likes

yea i seen that yesterday it confuse me for a second (and then it wobble around for some reason very funny)

I have to suggest a function for the replay.

Add a both side player mark in game just like CSGO replay can show up the enemies outline

it would be helpful to check out the player who is cheater during in replay.

1 Like
  1. More customisation options for soldiers + more customisation orders + cheaper costs for said customisations + pricing in silver NOT gold.
  2. Nationality picking for soldiers where applicable - i.e. British OR American soldiers for Rifleman, Machine Gunner, Assaulter, Medic, AT and Sniper roles, Italian OR German soldiers for Rifleman, Machine Gunner, Assaulter, Medic, AT and Sniper roles.
11 Likes

They will probably be like 50k silver.

2 Likes

Bro just gave me an idea about a vehicle that can revive lost soldiers in the squad

1 Like

that not bad considering that soldier cost like 1/5 of that (pretty sure tier 3 cost 10k but i might be wrong since i haven’t check)

And don’t forget every Squad type for Britain and Italy

3 Likes

I, personally, like the idea of a tiered system of AT guns for 1-2, 3, 4-5. I also would love to see Italian guns for Italians, and British guns for Brits.

1 Like

I also recommended this. I second this enthusiastically.

5 Likes

Fox was extremely rude and sarcastic with his responses acting like we are the problem not devs many stupid decisions, it’s like he hated his job and especially us players.
Of course we are not always right but seeing last changes it seems DF is finally starting to listen more to our constructive criticism and improving the game instead just sitting on broken and half assed mechanics.

8 Likes

dam kinda glad i didnt know all that much about fox

it like those documentary story all over again

Probably just like war thunder. A COMPLETE SCAM

5 Likes

FR FR but we gotta wait and see maybe veteran (let say 1 to 3 year) might get a discount or something (i hope so anyway)

3 Likes

Question 1: we can get a profile for winter/summer uniforms? (exept for soviet berlin, i love the coat)
(same for tanks)

Question 2: in the plans, are some idea for XP on custom games?

2 Likes

Please add in the Cromwell tanks and the Italian tanks, we need more tank destroyers that are effective against Tiger 2 like the “Comet” or Centaur for the game to be much more historically accurate.
char_cromwell-1

11 Likes

Great i can afford 0 of them
:joy:

8 Likes

One of the post-merger squads should be the MGer III for Soviets; new players should just have less squad options due to the tech tree, and they will use the same pre-merger squads. So I believe this is not a, some kind of newbie problem.

I have 10k :cold_face:

1 Like