Our Roadmap

I had 40k yesterday and spend it on a few BR3 smgs and rifles. Yeah economy is doing great.

1 Like

dam you guy been spending it on T20 or something? (cause i lost like 40k from buying some T20)

Jeeps and Armored Cars when?

I had 3.5M at the start of the merge

1 Like

I canā€™t even dream of having and upgrading them i only purchased two of them so far.

1 Like

dont worry man soon my silver are gonna be gone too (cause i have to buy a bunch of tank)

1 Like

Philippines, Burma, Aleutians would all be fantastic

1 Like

Letā€™s get the formalities out firstā€¦ Major, welcome and congratulations on the promotion from community member to the community manager! Now letā€™s get to the main part.

ā€žconverting excess Research points into silverā€œ
You mean my 3 million ā€œuselessā€ RP on Allies will finally have use?!?! Now I wonder what will be the ratio exchange and the price of it if there is gonna be one.

ā€žVeterans box with old event rewards for silverā€œ
Its not the best way how to bring back old squads but that depends on the price. At least they will be available again.

ā€žPenalties for desertersā€œ
The biggest issue with them are going to be if you accidentally enter the match, if DF puts in like 10-15 second timer with reduced penalties at the start of any match then it would be fine.

Of course Steam re-release is a very welcome thing even though I donā€™t know if I personally will use it.

3 Likes

Considering that there arenā€™t many event items/squads thats not a lot.

Chance of getting a squad will be like 1% so have fun wasting 5 million silver to get single squad.

1 Like

With 0000000000000000.1 percent chance of getting one

And how much do you have now?

If you are not broke you are playing Enlisted wrong.

1 Like

lol.

Veteran box implies that it will contain only rare/event stuff. And you canā€™t get the same thing twice.

There are like what? 5-8 event squads and 12-15 rare weapons? Worst case scenario, i open 40 boxes and get them all.

1 Like

True

Iā€™m still managing to stay above 100k and Iā€™m happy.

1 Like

F-80 for america and SU-11 for USSR Kikka for Japan (historically accurate).

For me, personally, better AT guns was seems just being added to deal with King Tigers. (exclude Pacific here)

So when are the official plans to fix these serious and long-standing bugs? Is there a schedule for fixing these bugs.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/lLnAGZVmJlB7
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/XCwnpO3Kk7h3