Either lock Rzhev to low BR or rename it to something generic

Yes and it’s glorious. Best progression system ever in the whole history of gaming.

(It’s totally not criticised for low income, grind, redundancy and obsoleteness of gear etc. At least we don’t have maintnance yet.)

3 Likes

When did I say that?

HLL’s problem is the same as SQUAD and post scriptum’s; they didn’t design destruction or terrain deformation as initial features, and so you get stuck on wooden fences and small trees.

1 Like

That is what I said - mediocre, bad game. But people always get very angry if you show them that their game is not as good as they think :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This thread…

6 Likes
Thankfully enlisted is so great and high quality game, such things never happened here

Tiger stuck on stool

Panther gets stuck on comically small wall in Battle of Berlin campaign

Tank stuck in building when spawn

User experience in a tank is still poor on most maps

Can you please stop ranting about HLL finally? If you really want to do this, go to HLL discord.

7 Likes

I am not ranting about anything :sleeping:

I posted a video when someone explained that Enlisted is good because of quality, F2P and progression (not because of historical accuracy), but people saw logo of HLL and immedietely have start posting shit about this game (“I just love how this video has no single HLL frame. Makes you think if he actually played it.”).

Just like they have fear something :thinking:

well tbh enlisted also had similar moments… i remember getting stuck on pebble after i destroyed wall, not to mention that i couldnt move in either direction with after getting stuck here:

Spoiler

And you post videos “HLL bad, enlisted good” purely by coincidence. Just like the last 5 times you posted similar videos? Or mentioned/criticized HLL randomly without a reason?

ppl talking about trolls in enlisted? posts a video about trolls in hll

oftopic, straight up spreading missinformation

completely off topic post just to criticize hll

oh look, this one repeats!

off topic post just to criticize hll

this one is actually on topic, shocker

post to criticize hll and praise enlisted, because there are not enough videos just about enlisted

You are literaly the 90% of reasons why HLL is mentioned on this forum at all in the last year or so.

Stop playing mr “mastermind”. Better use all this time to heal your PTSD.

4 Likes

But this is high quality stuck. Not low quality stuck like other bad games image :-1:

1 Like

No one
Absolutely no one
Wielog: “hey guys do you know why hll is bad ?”
I swear this guys is either df himself disguised or a bot account created by him.

2 Likes

Joker - Laugh II
Jack - Laugh
Nicolas Cage - Laughing

Since you indirectly quoted me…
if you compare two games and even have the balls to include it in the thumb picture and keep mentioning it, you usually use frames/ clips of said games as well to compare it because otherwise that’s pretty gay and biased, especially if you compare movement. Might as well NOT include it. And I think he did not beyond movement and only made vague points about the game which makes me ask if you actually saw the video or just keep linking it because of the thumbnail.

I also said this about the lad…

But since you want a deep analysis of this analysis video, please:

• Game is good according to him because bots are unique selling points
    = Bots are god-damn awful and in my four years of CBT and OBT, we reached a point where they can sometimes destroy tanks if they bother to follow your orders, but still struggle to look at the enemy shooting at them unless its a full-auto MG42.
  • Game is F2P.
    = F2P always comes with heavy toll and the toll we get is that stuff like paras are paylocked, only four free slots for F2P players, insane grind, customization of tanks that costs gold only or my favorite… locking standard stuff like the StuG behind paywall or add Panther and T-50 to a campaign and paywall HEAT shells and a non-TD 76mm tank (but this is the past tbf).
  • Movement and gameplay is “clunky” or “chanky” as it is in HLL.
    = Even he admits that it is intentional in HLL and makes reasonable rant about realism vs. fun/ arcade. He never bothered to actually explain why it is in Enlisted, but let me, Because the game is still a clunky beta with tons of bugs and unfinished bugs… it is not intentional.
  • Game did not became better or so since its realise in October 2021 (he is console pleb so don’t try to reason that), but has its potential.
    = Four years and we still have not reached full potential, but lets demand 50 shekels for premiums anyways. Now that’s my humor. Potential is either copium or bait at this point.

So what is so great about this video for you? Because I just heard some man making vague points without actual comparision.

What do I fear? That this console pleb owes me? He could barely kill those bots, let alone talking without Bush-like pauses… or make a actual point.

4 Likes

Why do you lie ?

https://forum.enlisted.net/en/search?q=hell%20let%20loose

I am not responsible for even 1 % of mentions.

Only (unlike others) I see that this is a game of dogshit quality :yawning_face:

1379709e94c0e748149bd83e8785f538

1 Like

Now fixed.

Also I like that you didn’t even bother to defend yourself from actual arguments, only from my mean comment at the end.

And for some reason you decided enlisted forum is the best place to spread this information. Posting unrelated things just to criticize hll.

Why do insult console players ?

Because you have advantage in mouse and keyboard ?

Disgusting :-1:

You must fear something, because you got angry when someone shows you bugs of yours “best WW II game” :smirk:

I dont know. Because his video was stupid for reasons I mentioned twice now without you saying anything about that and he praised those Tesla bots and because he said that the game was released in 2021 when it came on console when in reality it either became OBT in Spring 2021 or December 2023, depending on the definition of release.

Other question: Why just picking this over the rest? Was this the best you got?

oh-no-anyway

Wieglow, the master ot strawmen and projection…
Obama-giving-Obama-award-meme-35fmu0
Earned it, mate!

Can you now please also say something to the other 95% of the comment where I talk about the video content, coper?

1 Like

Irrevelant nonsense :sleeping:

Overall - you do not use hammer to crush an ant.

But you saw a picture of HLL logo and started posting shit about it - like someone was hurting you.

Good game will defend itself, but you decided to act like an ape whom someone wants to steal a stick.

Toxic community - this is what makes a low-quality game a dogshit :yawning_face:

You have quite a lot of experience with it.

Write unrelated posts criticizing hll: act surprised ppl notice.

So better leave. I want enlisted to be good.

I told you 2 or 3 times already, so I write once again:

“What makes Enlisted good game = quality + F2P + progression (not historical accuracy)”

Picture of HLL was and is irrevelant :thinking: