What makes Enlisted such a good game

100 % true :+1:

8 Likes

I don’t know. Personally I still think progression is meh at best, especially gear upgrades. But it’s far better than pre merge for sure.

Yeah, Enlisted is for me personally best fps ww2 game currently.

10 Likes

Yeah, i’m not sure new free to play player agree aka what should be the backbone of an health free to play game.

3 Likes

I always wanted a WW2 game with squad system like Enlisted.

3 Likes

Same. But I’m butthurt (if you can’t tell) it’s so underutilised. AI is mostly a target and spare lives, hardly ever they are actually useful and it’s a damn shame.

7 Likes

Is more subjective to the Person, i personally like the incentive to coperte with your temmate as was the old red orchestra 2 and in HLL/post scriptum…

As example

• A group of player Who drive a tank
  • Two friend Who roleplay as an artillery crew the while game, with one Fire and the other refill, same for a machingun crew
  • A clan Who play togheter with every player Who have Is role (spotter, leader, tanker…)

Multiple other thing… Who lack in enlisted, obliuvsly enlisted Is fun, but lack the replaleyability factor thath what i listed up would benefit the game

10 Likes

Hell let loose is a dogshit. After about 1000 hours I realized that about 10 % top players (sniper / artillery / tank / hacker) makes about 40- 50 % of total kills, and the rest (90 % of players) works as their cannon fodder.

I do not recommend :-1:

1 Like

That would explain why I have positive K/D almost every match with less than 100h played.

3 Likes

Someone said the devs are in the FPS business but dont realize they need to be in the RTS business, if this game is to separate itself from the pack.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean.

AI needs

1. utility
  2. authentic behaviour

then the game would be complete

2 Likes

Would be nice to have similar cover system for AIs like old Brothers in Arms had.

8 Likes

:sleepy:

2 Likes

Commanding our squad should be as intuitive and responsive as commanding units in Company of Heroes

1 Like

Spectrum of weapons and vehicles i think

1 Like

Best current ww 2 fps mmo (also the only one that i know of…)

Has huge potential, can see it but just hasnt reached for it yet. Still waiting and hoping

It is fast paced - which of course is rubbish for any definition of realism.

Which is why HLL still works for a lot of people - they LIKE the slower somewhat more realistic gameplay.

1 Like

I’ve always felt it’s more for people who want to play FPS games, but unfortunately aren’t good at FPS games.
Because those artificial parameters and nerfs that so incredibly affect basically anything that makes an FPS game an FPS game is really incredibly annoying.

In hell let loose shooting is more or less not even a major aspect of the game anymore.

The only thing that fits this description is suppression.
Except for this, enlisted has much more things that “interrupt” shooting. More grenades, more tanks, more planes, more mines, more flamethrowers, I think less arty (it depends).

And the most important thing in both games is not shooting but respawn points. I think it’s hilarious it’s their main gameplay similarity.

4 Likes