What makes Enlisted such a good game

Enlisted’s movement system. It is what it does better than HLL, RO2, Post Scriptum, or any other WW2 shooters. Also, it is free.

Idk about other ppl. But for me, shooting did more work than anything else.

Plus, it’s not exactly what I had in mind by my previous comment. But whatever

True, I digressed a bit too much.

HLL could be a decent walking simulator, but again - what does it change that the map has 2,4 km2 if 90 % of a map are empty fields and movement is strictly restricted.

Bad shooter + bad walking simulator. Boring game for campers and hackers.

2 Likes

Comparing both fundamentally different shooters and claiming one is better than the other is dumb.

Like affirming: “Vanilla is better than chocolate. 100% true”

Enlisted vs HLL. One is purely arcade, focusing on spamming bullets as fast as one can with complete disregard for safety, instead having score as the most important thing.

The other is slower, more focusing on the ambiance part of ww2, being a bit more milsim than arcade, can hide a good minute in a trench to preserve one life.

• I like both, because both have different purposes.

On the other hand, if you compare 2 very arcade games, Enlisted vs battlefield, then yes, Enlisted all the way for me.

12 Likes

It’s walking simulator only of your team sucks.

What does it change that enlisted has 100s of weapons if 50% of them aren’t used?

Sounds like a skill issue but I’m nobody to judge.

4 Likes

Not every game fails to have simple things such as bipods.

You get so many that you waste 1000 years to get all for one nation.

Yeah… immersion…

To slash more bots?

Whoever this CC pleb is, his horizons isn’t really deep.

giphy (6)
rofl

8 Likes

He likes the progression system of Enlisted. Dude is lost cause.

6 Likes

Uh??? How?

The only thing I like about it, is that I CLEARED it and can finally just enjoy playing at my leisure…

Because we own (almost) everything and because we are both whales.
Something that is sometimes overlooked when talking about the progression.

3 Likes

It changes that a player has a choice what weapon he wants to use, and in fact 90 % of weapons are used - not after completing the game, but - during researching tech tree.

It easy to compare to statistics for one game and another.

In Enlisted - top 10 % players (2 out of 20) makes about 20- 30 % of total kills and even the worst player (snipe-meister) ends a match with some kills.

In HLL top 10 % players can make up to 40- 50 % of kills, while many players (10- 20 %) end a match with 0- 5 kills.

That is why this dogshit (HLL) is so advertised - because this game does not need more master-killers, but rather - idiots who will work as their cannon fodder, the same job as bots in Enlisted do.

2 Likes

Try out arena shooters/classic fps multiplayer and you will see how unbalanced and mingbodling they were.
Making a game more arcade will result more unbalance

I bought Hell Let Loose and I regret it. I was hoping I could refund it but I had 5 hours of playtime on it.

I was expecting the gameplay to be like Rising Storm 2 or something like that. I also kept getting spawn camped every time I spawned on a garrison.

In my opinion, Enlisted has much better mechanisms to keep you from getting spawn killed than HLL.

3 Likes

These are two different types of games. You need to compare enlisted with similar games. HLL is another world, another immersion, another way of playing.

Enlisted could be perfect if it were balanced.

3 Likes

Bruh “Immersive”, “Quality”, “Intensity”, “Almost Perfectly”

When people doesn’t even play the god damn game, or just play more games in their life…

Yeah, HLL feels more like session in theater than playing a game.

1 Like

Oh someone comment something good

There is not really a “choice” to choose your weapon with existing BR, considering the existing BR, economy and balance, if you are a vet sure you can do whatever you want, but for a new player they are fked if they choose someting suboptimal and getting slaughter in match, and doesn’t really help if they need to unlock everything previously to get what they truly want, is that really a choice? Forcing you buy every damn tank, plane, weapons just to get the one you only want?

Enlisted top 10% dude, if you compare shite like this, sorry but CoD, BF, Fornite, R6S, CS gonna murder your playerbase due how dogshite are those numbers

No, HLL is not that kind of game, there more than just muh K/D in the game, to win in HLL is defined by the side with the most coordination(they don’t have bot problem), while Enlisted you can go lone wolf if your enemy team is dogshite… they are different game for different audience bruh

And the last WW2 squad focused FPS I player is Brother in Arms, a game with functional bots…

1 Like

I guess you’ve answered your own argument in a way.

Stats based on “trust me bro”.
Also I have no idea why would you compare PvP with PvPvE when it comes to kills. You don’t compare PvE wolfenstein to enlisted, do you.

3 Likes

Mate who made that video is at BR1-2 let’s see if he is going to say same think after he sees how much he has to grind for the BR3-5 unlocks he will change his mind. For me game got extremely stale especially at those high BRs not enough maps nothing new to unlock for the Germans for months except two events with meh squad and useful APC. Game is not fun because the (crappy) progression it’s fun despite the crappy progression because rest is well designed and fun.

Yeah it’s crap maps are so large with practically zero enemies all around it is it a war or a post famine world? And there are barely any vehicles and if you pick them on someone will murder you with a tank/mg/sniper anyway because they are so loud. And then you have to wait for who knows how long just to run for x minutes to die to the random stray bullet, rinse and repeat it’s just boring like rest of the mil sims. Plus people can’t drive at all. People like to complain about grey zone campers and in HLL they are unkillable they can just camp for entire match murdering your team because nobody knows how to drive a tank or use rocket launchers.