What makes Enlisted such a good game

I dont know that you pretend to be dumb or just distort my words, so I write again:

• distance between good and players players in Enlisted is much smaller than in hll.

Source is the score displayed on a various servers and score in Enlisted.

Over.

Yeah, and score in enlisted is gained by shooting dumb bots. You are comparing PvPvE with PvP and itā€™s stupid.

3 Likes

I think it is opposite:

There is no grey-zone in HLL, so spawn-camping and destroying vehicles in HQ is a regular practice.

Watch the video - these guys in a tank had just leave the base and were chased by a camper with a satchel.

No offense, but if you think that bots are filled with every lobby then you are wrong.

Battles with 10 vs 10 players in Enlisted happens very often, and even with bots this difference (in number of kills) is not that high like in HLL.

Either you dumb or liar, Im adding you to ignored.

I mean squad AI.
Killing AI is much easier than killing players so itā€™s not surprising that enlisted has more even kill distribution than HLL that doesnā€™t have bots for noobs to ahoot at.
Thatā€™s why imo itā€™s a shit comparison. You compare F1 to a family van ā€œbecause both are carsā€.

HLL doesnā€™t even display kills (except for your own) so I have no idea how you verified this. But maybe I just donā€™t know where they are.

Anyway, Iā€™m an average player at best and I have no problems gaining kills in HLL (I play once a month and I have no problem getting KD>1). I donā€™t care if I score less than some top 10% pros as long as Iā€™m not being farmed (like it sometimes happen in enlisted).

Ree somebody doesnā€™t agree with me so Iā€™ll block him.
Also calling somebody a liar after showing some trust me bro stats is a bit weird.

3 Likes

But hey, they technically did not kill them inside the spawnsā€¦ just 10m outside. Totally different.

And you posted screenshots where you spawn camped on the high ground and blew up Stuarts with a Panther that just left the spawn.
Totally different, I guess.

2 Likes

I bought HLL and have a bit over 200 hours in it - I like the tension when I want to play that kind of game, but it is a completely different type of game, as many have pointed out.

If it isnā€™t for you then OK - it isnā€™t for youā€¦ but that doesnā€™t make it ā€œdogshitā€ any more than spamming grenades and bullets makes Enlisted dogshit.

4 Likes

Wellā€¦I canā€™t tell which parts are sarcastic anymore.

1 Like

:grey_question:

Spawn-camping in Enlisted is possible only in D-Day, Moat East and River Crossing.

In HLL it is possible on EVERY map - driving with a tank towards enemy HQ and destroying every vehicle there.

It might be forbidden by server rules, but it is not forbidden strictly by the game itself, and will not be punished if the admin is absent.

You can spawncamp so easily on most maps in Enlisted, you dont even need to try.
Almost all Moscow spawns are just plain open roads for tanks. Normandy Allied spawns are open beach spawns or in general jsut plain open roads again.
You sometimes just need to drive 20m to the left and boom you can camp the entire road because most spawns are just naked roads or a barn or some free spot in the middle of a forrest.

Yeah but it is also a game ending indication, since you cannot move across the map unless you have captured the intermediate points.

Also however it is entirely possible to fight out of such a situation, sine the maps are much larger than Enlisted so squad spawns can be all over the place.

Iā€™ve never heard people whine about spawn camping in HLL like the poor wee dears do in Enlisted - thereā€™s some real fragile types here who obviously havenā€™t been trained how to deal with anything a bit difficult!!!

1 Like

Spawn-camping is possible (on some maps) in Enlisted - against the vehicles, but not against the infantry (white shield).

In Hell let loose it is possible on all maps - both against the vehicles and infantry.

Usually you need to be in close proximity of them.
Enlistedā€¦ just drive 20m to the left or back and you have clear vision. As infantry, just go to the CQC and camp the spawn since the enemy spawn is like 50-100m away anyways.

Nah, you just need to wait until they move 1m out of tjr spawn or shoot.
Much betterā€¦ I guessā€¦

This was supposed to be a post about why Enlisted is good and not about why it was better than hell let loose but oh well.

What I like about Enlisted is the chaos, planes bombing, tanks arriving non-stop, explosions, the rain of bullets that reaches both sides especially when it is a balanced confrontation, paratroopers that are not seen in many games (as far as I know ), flamethrowers, tanks with flamethrowers, artillery fire, bomber planes that you can call by radio, machine gun nests, etc.

Basically all the people in a game or almost all because some things are premium, have all the firepower of the Second World War, which ends up causing a sea of destruction. and I love it.

If only we had more people and the games were longer it would be better or at least that is my opinion

Actually possible in Every map, and some of them outright spawn your tank with direct view to enemy vehicle and infantry spawn(Ardennes)

Also you can spawn camp like most of them maps with planes if you like, know the map

And the campaign choice was the principal thing I join enlisted

1 Like

Honestly this sound as skill issue

Is possible in garry point like is possible on rally point, the spawn point at the start of the map are accessible only on the last objective if you are not a recon

HQ is a regular practice.

A satchel canā€™t destroy a non active tank at HQ and grey zone exist if you are not a Recon.
Do you only play like 5 matches team killing everyone? itā€™s seems from your comment.

Its freeā€¦

Decently researched detailed maps

Fun (mostly)

Looks cool

Pretty good overall.

BUTā€¦