What makes Enlisted such a good game

By your logic, Red Orchestra/Rising Storm(Milsim) and Brother in Arms(Tactical FPS) are better than Enlisted because the game has better AI and portrait WWII theme way better

R6S(Hero shooter), CS(Tactical FPS) are better than Enlisted because it has better average playerbase skill

Also you have Arma2(Milsim), Iron Cross 1944(Milsim), Squad 44/Post Scriptum(Milsim-Arcady), Day of Defeat(Tactical FPS), Operation Flashpoint(Milsim)… better than Enlisted in their own category

You just can’t compare them, they are for different public, the only thing they actually share is being FPS

Is extra funny calling Enlisted almost perfect ignoring the fact the ammount of bugs, glitches and half disfunctional features the game has, and none of its feature works better than other, AI is shite, there is no WWII immersion, the gunplay is mid, the driving is 4ss, the modes are worse than other game can offer, and the game seems to suffer identity crisis

Of course all of those can be fixed, if the Devs actually try though

1 Like

What for use a satchel to destroy empty HQ tanks ? It is inefficient.

You have a tank for this.

If grey-zone exists then how do you explain an enemy jeep so deep (800 m) behind enemy lines:

?

How many matches you played that you justify your claim with video?
In warfare( your video) you can run free for all the map but you can’t place mine or rally on the last sector if you don’t captured the other before
Anyway that tank was in the 3 sector of the defender, not at the spawn.
In the other mode defender can’t cross spawn sector of the attacker and if i recall right( last time i played was like 5 moths ago) can’t cross their defend sector either meanwhile the attacker can roam free
An At guy can’t kill an heavy alone, if you are an engi or assault and spend 20 min to get your “spawn kill” tank you deserve it.

What for use a satchel to destroy empty HQ tanks? It is inefficient.

The dev removed this possibility bc it was too efficient :rofl:
Every tank have a timer and you are wasting fuel of the enemy commander,

You have a problems with reading or what ?

Bazooka / satchel / AT-mines are not very effective in spawn-camping - they have limited ammo.

Proper spawn-camper uses a tank to drive towards enemy HQ where he have enough ammo to destroy 4- 6- 8 empty enemy vehicles.

Proper spawn-camper uses a tank to drive towards enemy HQ where he have enough ammo to destroy 4- 5- 6 empty enemy vehicles.

I never saw that in all the game I played, your team need to be ultra retarded to allow this.

2 Likes

Then why so many servers have a “destroying vehicles in enemy HQ is forbidden” as one of their rules ?

Because this is very easy way to get more points and also - drain enemy resources (fuel).

Is it forbidden ? Sure… but by the server rules, not the game itself, and smart players know when the admin is absent and they are safe to do this.

Yet you have wasted your time to read 4.2k posts about it.

1 Like

Then why so many servers have a “destroying vehicles in enemy HQ is forbidden” as one of their rules ?

I’m playing on console, we don’t have server. You just don’t know nothing of the game and it’s clear.

2 Likes

Yes, people on consoles play through LAN and without any rules :rofl:

Im adding to ignored. Bye.

I liked HLL. its a good game, and a half way point between Arcade (enlisted) and Post Sciptum/Squad 44 (hardcore).

I found once you knew what you were doing (positioning and battlefield sense) wracking up kills was pretty easy and satisfying. Only reason I dont play it much is because It requires alot of energy and you really have to pay attention.

I was nearly always squad lead (because not many want to be) and just being on the command coms and squad coms really saps the energy and you spend more time organising everyone else so they can be effective more than fighting yourself.

Love the game, just dont have the patience to dedicate to that right anymore. helllllo enlisted

1 Like

Comparing hll and enlisted is;
1- like comparing doom (1993) to call of duty cold war
2- an insult to hell let loose

That’s so true. For such “slow” game, it requires a lot of energy and effort.

1 Like

Comparing doom to enlisted and cod to hll is quite something, ngl.

Console don’t have private server, server that user can buy and make they own rule. We have only Regional server that we can select like ( Eu, USA center eats ovest, Asia ecc) and that’s server are bined to the “rule” of the game…they are proprety of the dev, do you understand? But that was really clear from my comment.

Im adding to ignored

Doing the same