Additional squad slots as concrete 1, 2+ year rewards for daily logins

You can miss 1 day login , ive had it happen, streak continues, same as war thunder.

2 Likes

there are 11 slots soon to be available per faction; im doubful of your theory.

I must have about 3 years of combined days logged since I started.

I never reached 1 year.

4 Likes

Really? When was this announced? All I remember seeing was the extra slot for premium squads.

Additional slot only for a launch of the game ?

Worst thrash idea ever :-1:

U can have 8 slots currently + 2 premium time, +1 premium squad upcoming = 10 now, 11 “soon”

2 Likes

Good idea.
+1

Next idea will be - “pay players real money for playing the game” :rofl:

Do you recall if the premium squad will also allow for an event squad? I have only one event squad and zero premium squads.

Mine doesn’t, don’t report this but I get extra days and still get the rewards.
If I leave for vacation for a week I can come back and my streak is still there. I am very grateful for this grace system.

Also if we could just buy them without needing premium I’d love it.

I would prefer a universal free squad slot for each campaign that you finished - which would reward players grinding through different nations.

3 Likes

Yeah. Imagine paying money once for 100% content and a playable game.

Yeah Because if it is for free how can we consoom it?

1 Like

In other games players can receive some small amount of gold only for a regular logging in.

Why are you not asking for a 50- 100 gold in a daily-login crates instead ?

2 Likes

Bad idea. There are some low-quality games without micro-transactions, they are advertised as “best WW II shooter” because they need idiots who will work as points (cannon fodder) for snipers / hackers / artillery (the same job which do bots in Enlisted).

But - when after some time a player realise that after all - this is just another dumb game for campers, he will not get any refund. He will not get his money and lost time back.

That is why games like Enlisted are a good choice for players. Everyone can download it, play and decide - will it like or not.

Microtransactions might seem bad, but - developers are also people (need money for living) and a high-quality game (Enlisted) deserve spending money on it.

But even the dev don’t think most people would think so, otherwise the game wouldn’t be free.

There is always this weird fixation on campers I don’t get.
And most of the time, people can do research before buying the game. It is up to everyone’s responsibility to spend their money.

Yeah And most just straight leave. And while we can argue and speculate about the reasons, I am pretty sure the slow grind and economy for F2Ps isn’t a good argument to stay.
Having the “choice” is not enough.

Joker - Laugh III
They can’t even do bipods right (that even those so-called “low-quality” camping games managed to), so calling this game high-quality is a bit fetched. Let alone demanding 50 shekels for a MG squad.

It would be nice for sure, but there is already a bit of free gold in the bp, and letting people choose between 50-100 gold and gold orders in random drops is a bit cynical.

2 Likes

That is the problem, because amount of lies about it is higher than Mount Everest.

“Points are not important” / “kills are not important” / “communication is important” - and people get Kar98k and order to rush at enemy tank / enemy objective.

Many players end a match with less than 5- 10 kills, while tanks / snipers / artillery - 50- 100.

In Enlisted - even the worst player, idiot with Springfield / Mosin / Kar98k ends a match with some kills.

I feel no pity for idiots who play that first game, but also - find it extremely disgusting.

If someone decides to leave Enlisted - he will only lose time.

If someone decides to leave other WW II game - he will lose time + money.

no, no, no. If one leaves this game, they are probably cutting their losses. But only time would be lost on both, one wouldn’t lose money. Or unless one was foolish enough to put thousands of dollars or whatever into these sorts of games.

1 Like

I’m iffy on this subject. But it would make for a handsome reward, because I don’t see the use of gold (got plenty of that around) and I don’t pay for premium as much.

1 Like